blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 02:00:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272591 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8908 8909 8910 8911 [8912] 8913 8914 8915 8916 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13432026 times)
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #133665 on: June 24, 2018, 02:28:31 PM »

Will they even let Bottas win. Chance of a switcheroo near the end for the championship points now it’s a 2 horse race already?

Possible, but very very unlikely at this stage. It's only race 8/21. The general consensus is that it's currently a four horse race including Valtteri and Daniel.

Also worth noting that the Bottas bet was EW. Profit made for second place.

Place terms are probably decent, but betfair exchange is a better win price.   I do worry about Bottas giving way, but that us surely in the price.    Nico would be 3/1 here, so suspect Bottas is underated.   It all seems odd to me as Bottas could be leading the championship with a bit of luck.

I would suggest the chances of Valtteri "giving way" is less than 1% at this stage of the season.

Valtteri has been superb so far this season - he's driving better than ever, but you do need luck to be a champion, and Valtteri hasn't had much of that so far.

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #133666 on: June 24, 2018, 02:42:29 PM »

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #133667 on: June 24, 2018, 05:33:07 PM »

Bottas bet no good. A tap from Vettel and a slow pit stop ruined any chances of a podium.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #133668 on: June 24, 2018, 05:36:55 PM »

For those who can't see that, it reads.....

Seven winners from 13 bets for @GWheldonRFO in last week's @rfoutlook, all odds-against except Ryan Moore at 4-5 for top jockey, including Ostilio at 10-1 in the Britannia - read Graham every Tuesday

Followed by this photo;

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #133669 on: June 24, 2018, 05:44:38 PM »

Ha! Doobs will be fumming.

Recognise those piles of disc-shaped things in front of him?

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #133670 on: June 24, 2018, 06:04:34 PM »

Skybet saying the scorecast of Stones and 6-1, was 1600/1, and 4 people had it with them.

Fantastic, well done....but who the hell does that bet??  Shocked Shocked
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #133671 on: June 24, 2018, 06:05:40 PM »

Ha! Doobs will be fumming.

Recognise those piles of disc-shaped things in front of him?

It was association of ideas, especially as doobs was (mistakenly) omitted from the list of horse racing tipsters here yesterday. Best tipster on here imo.

I know what those round things are too, yes. I have the version which, as if by magic, disappear just before the money.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #133672 on: June 24, 2018, 06:08:05 PM »

Skybet saying the scorecast of Stones and 6-1, was 1600/1, and 4 people had it with them.

Fantastic, well done....but who the hell does that bet??  Shocked Shocked

You would never believe the volume and range of RAB's these days. The market has become absolutely huge. And yeah, there are always those really "optimistic" ones.

In a way, it's become like the Lottery or the old style football pools. Recreational punters can't get enough of them.

horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #133673 on: June 24, 2018, 06:44:52 PM »

RAB the new cashout

both long term very very good for the firms can well afford the odd strange cop like today
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #133674 on: June 24, 2018, 06:49:01 PM »

RAB the new cashout

both long term very very good for the firms can well afford the odd strange cop like today

Absolutely.

It's the new way, the recreational punters can't get enough of them.

More of these sort of Products will be arriving soon, too, though mainly by the Businesses which serve the recs, rather than those who are pitched at the more serious punters, such as 365.

McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #133675 on: June 25, 2018, 11:35:59 AM »

Any love for Senegal at 11/8? Fancy them to be too physical for the Japanese.

Bit of a shame at 2-1 up the Senegal keeper didn't trust his two enormous defenders to win the ball off of the little Japanese fella. The ball in looked benign until the keeper wiped out his own defenders. Senegal still look a decent team.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #133676 on: June 27, 2018, 03:44:42 PM »

Kyle Edmunds 6/4 to beat andy murray today had to be a bet this is 2018 not 2017

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #133677 on: June 27, 2018, 04:40:49 PM »

Kyle Edmunds 6/4 to beat andy murray today had to be a bet this is 2018 not 2017

Nearer 7-4 on the machine.

Pompeynick

View Profile
« Reply #133678 on: June 27, 2018, 05:43:40 PM »

Hello everyone,
Before I start, I must confess to not really having much of a clue when it comes to betting, I read the thread, but have never contributed before,so. if you do not agree with me please be gentle.
I want to talk about Shrewsbury Town,  what I believe is that there is a  very real possibility, that, the team who finished third in League One last season and lost out in the play off final, will get relegated this season.
They have lost their manager to Ipswich, he kept them up on the last day of the previous season. He seemed to get an awful lot out of what seemed to be a limited squad.
Both of their goalkeepers from last season have left the club, they were very good indeed and I thought earned them quite a few points last year. The Captain and big centre half has left, another midfielder left them today that they had offered a two year contract.
Lots of people seem to be leaving who were considered first team regulars.
They also had a holding midfielder and striker on loan last season and I do not think either are returning this year.
An awful lot of their early success last season was built around keeping it tight and scoring an odd goal victory late on.
As I said at the start , I do not claim to be a betting guru, I do not know where to look to find if there is value in the odds being given.
I do think that it could well be worth a punt if others are in agreement.
Please let me know your thoughts.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #133679 on: June 27, 2018, 06:01:37 PM »

Hello everyone,
Before I start, I must confess to not really having much of a clue when it comes to betting, I read the thread, but have never contributed before,so. if you do not agree with me please be gentle.
I want to talk about Shrewsbury Town,  what I believe is that there is a  very real possibility, that, the team who finished third in League One last season and lost out in the play off final, will get relegated this season.
They have lost their manager to Ipswich, he kept them up on the last day of the previous season. He seemed to get an awful lot out of what seemed to be a limited squad.
Both of their goalkeepers from last season have left the club, they were very good indeed and I thought earned them quite a few points last year. The Captain and big centre half has left, another midfielder left them today that they had offered a two year contract.
Lots of people seem to be leaving who were considered first team regulars.
They also had a holding midfielder and striker on loan last season and I do not think either are returning this year.
An awful lot of their early success last season was built around keeping it tight and scoring an odd goal victory late on.
As I said at the start , I do not claim to be a betting guru, I do not know where to look to find if there is value in the odds being given.
I do think that it could well be worth a punt if others are in agreement.
Please let me know your thoughts.

Good post Nick, the more posts like that the better, & welcome aboard. I'm sure you'll get some constructive responses from the football guys on this, we have several knowledgeable guys who follow lower league football & the little teams like Wimbledon & Peterborough.

Here's the market;

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/league-1/relegation

Shrewsbury appear to be between 5/1 & 7/1 to get relegated.

I see that it was confirmed today that Rodman is leaving, but as I've no idea who he is or how good he is, I can't help further.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 06:03:15 PM by tikay » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8908 8909 8910 8911 [8912] 8913 8914 8915 8916 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: