blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 02:55:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272574 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 9065 9066 9067 9068 [9069] 9070 9071 9072 9073 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13423936 times)
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #136020 on: May 08, 2019, 11:09:20 PM »

Four English teams make the european club cup finals and not a manc in sight.  Incredible scenes.  What an huge price that would have been at the start of the season.  Finally the EPL money seems to be starting to dominate European football. 
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #136021 on: May 08, 2019, 11:22:02 PM »

Four English teams make the european club cup finals and not a manc in sight.  Incredible scenes.  What an huge price that would have been at the start of the season.  Finally the EPL money seems to be starting to dominate European football. 

You not think this is perhaps more of a freak season rather than the start of European domination by English clubs?

Without wanting to shit on their parade (I'll probs begrudgingly support them in the final too), Spurs have lost almost 1/3 of their league games this season.
Arsenal and Chelsea have both been pretty poor domestically too.

Spain have mostly crushed the 2 Euro comps in the last 5 or 6 years, think its gonna take more than a couple of seasons to wrestle the dominance away from them.

Best Bitter.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #136022 on: May 09, 2019, 08:39:57 AM »

Spotted this on Twitter.....

Click to see full-size image.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #136023 on: May 09, 2019, 09:37:18 AM »

Nice one Tal.

Just seriously wow. So much wanted Spurs to win and total bedlam here when that 3rd went in. Incredibly tops last night for me by some distance.

Go on and win it now please.

Thanks, Archer. All a bit of a blur. Checked the news again this morning. To be around for the biggest game in your club's history is wonderful.

We've been extraordinarily fortunate to get through and so have Liverpool. Wonder if there's ever been a final where the teams only got 8 and 9 points in the group and got out on head to head, with even goal difference being the same as the 3rd team. Liverpool lost 3 and Napoli went out losing one. We had two points after 3 group games and then just kept scoring in the last 5 minutes. So many fans on both sides will be saying they're destined to win it. The 27 shirt might be the one the kids all want to wear soon, with Moura and Origi the stars this week.

Llorente was unplayable. Don't say that very often.

Now then, young Mr Kane. Eat all your greens for the next few weeks, please.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #136024 on: May 09, 2019, 09:42:41 AM »

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/royal-baby-bookies-delighted-reveal-15016431

The reason she's unnamed of course is because she doesn't exist.

£120 @ 150-1 indeed. If she'd opened a new account and tried for that she'd have got what we all get, which is a spinning clock, and an offer of £3.52. Then the price gets cut and her account is binned after one bet because she's a ms/mrs.

The tabloids lap up this bullshit from the endless list of Coral/Ladbrokes PR rofflers.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #136025 on: May 09, 2019, 02:50:50 PM »

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/royal-baby-bookies-delighted-reveal-15016431

The reason she's unnamed of course is because she doesn't exist.

£120 @ 150-1 indeed. If she'd opened a new account and tried for that she'd have got what we all get, which is a spinning clock, and an offer of £3.52. Then the price gets cut and her account is binned after one bet because she's a ms/mrs.

The tabloids lap up this bullshit from the endless list of Coral/Ladbrokes PR rofflers.

Surely someone comes in your shop and wants to bet on Archie, you wouldn't be trying to limit them.  You'd be down the pub saying we had a right one in the shop earlier wanted to back Archie...  "she only wanted £50, but I talked her up to £100, then I got the last £20 from her purse.  Normally only ever bets on the fixed odds betting terminals.  MUG!" 

Of course online, it would be referred to trader and offered £3.52...

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Archer

View Profile
« Reply #136026 on: May 10, 2019, 08:59:55 AM »

Nice one Tal.

Just seriously wow. So much wanted Spurs to win and total bedlam here when that 3rd went in. Incredibly tops last night for me by some distance.

Go on and win it now please.

Thanks, Archer. All a bit of a blur. Checked the news again this morning. To be around for the biggest game in your club's history is wonderful.

We've been extraordinarily fortunate to get through and so have Liverpool. Wonder if there's ever been a final where the teams only got 8 and 9 points in the group and got out on head to head, with even goal difference being the same as the 3rd team. Liverpool lost 3 and Napoli went out losing one. We had two points after 3 group games and then just kept scoring in the last 5 minutes. So many fans on both sides will be saying they're destined to win it. The 27 shirt might be the one the kids all want to wear soon, with Moura and Origi the stars this week.

Llorente was unplayable. Don't say that very often.

Now then, young Mr Kane. Eat all your greens for the next few weeks, please.

I got round to looking back at the group stage and forgotten you conceded very late goals to drop points in 2 of the early group games - Inter winning from behind with goals 86 + 90 and  PSV drawing with an equaliser at 87.
Then Spurs beating PSV from behind with goals 78-89, beating Inter at 80 and the late equaliser at 85 to get the qualification draw at Barcelona.

Add the City game into it which did have a bit of drama to say the least followed by the madness the other night makes it all a truly epic and rollercoaster journey Smiley
HutchGF

View Profile
« Reply #136027 on: May 10, 2019, 11:07:01 AM »

Anyone playing in the Man City <25 conceded goals bet..... ShyBet are 50/1 Brighton 3+ goals on Sunday if you felt inclined to lock up some wages.
Archer

View Profile
« Reply #136028 on: May 10, 2019, 01:17:24 PM »

Hutch, the Brighton goals hasn't lasted long on  Sly and down from 50/1 to 34/1.

I've juts had a look back at the rationale for the bet with Pep's numbers. Staggeringly consistent and  an indicator of how his methods embed and improve.  Not quite enough improvement though for the 150/1 <20 goals which died a death a while back!

RAB on Sly - 25/1 City to concede less than 25 league goals

In Pep's 1st 3 seasons at Barcelona they let in 35, 24 then 21

In Pep's 3 seasons at Bayern (34 game season) they let in 23,18, 17

2 seasons to date at City  39 then 27 last season.

Rod Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #136029 on: May 10, 2019, 02:05:02 PM »

Sly had that at 22-1 Sunday when I covered the <25 bet, buggers!!

Cheers for the thinking on the bet Archer, had me convinced, was trying to get £50 on it but only took £22. Still a nice wee lift Cheesy

May the bird of paradise fly up your nose, with a badger on its back.
HutchGF

View Profile
« Reply #136030 on: May 10, 2019, 03:19:42 PM »

Hutch, the Brighton goals hasn't lasted long on  Sly and down from 50/1 to 34/1.

I've juts had a look back at the rationale for the bet with Pep's numbers. Staggeringly consistent and  an indicator of how his methods embed and improve.  Not quite enough improvement though for the 150/1 <20 goals which died a death a while back!

RAB on Sly - 25/1 City to concede less than 25 league goals

In Pep's 1st 3 seasons at Barcelona they let in 35, 24 then 21

In Pep's 3 seasons at Bayern (34 game season) they let in 23,18, 17

2 seasons to date at City  39 then 27 last season.

Was a fantastic bet with great rationale. I had almost given up after you conceded three to Palace in your mid-season blip and wasn't until a few weeks ago realised we had a chance.

Incredible consistency!
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #136031 on: May 11, 2019, 09:51:12 AM »

I'll see you, and raise you.

Not my bet, obviously.

Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #136032 on: May 11, 2019, 10:31:58 AM »

Romain Grosjean for a top six finish at the Spanish GP (4/1+) seems like a very good spot to me.

Through practice the car has looked strong, and Romain appears to have the upper hand on his team mate also. This isn't a track known for surprise results, so I like this bet. I would have expected this to be 3/1.

https://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-1/spanish-grand-prix/top-6-finish

Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #136033 on: May 11, 2019, 12:31:36 PM »

I'll see you, and raise you.

Not my bet, obviously.

“Cash Out Value excludes your Free Bet” the robbing gits!

"More than at any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #136034 on: May 11, 2019, 03:31:50 PM »

Romain Grosjean for a top six finish at the Spanish GP (4/1+) seems like a very good spot to me.

Through practice the car has looked strong, and Romain appears to have the upper hand on his team mate also. This isn't a track known for surprise results, so I like this bet. I would have expected this to be 3/1.

https://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-1/spanish-grand-prix/top-6-finish

7th in qualifying, pretty good start.

Pages: 1 ... 9065 9066 9067 9068 [9069] 9070 9071 9072 9073 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: