blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2024, 09:57:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272771 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 1998 1999 2000 2001 [2002] 2003 2004 2005 2006 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13545554 times)
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #30015 on: February 13, 2013, 11:08:48 AM »

I'd like to suggest a small golfing banzai for this weeks US event The Northern Trust Open.

Cameron Tringale has decent course form with a couple of recent top-20 finishes here in the last few years and finished last week at Pebble Beach strongly which suggests that he's running into form.

Recommend £5ew Cameron Tringale @ 150/1 which is still there with billy if you're quick.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #30016 on: February 13, 2013, 11:09:59 AM »

tikay have you tried B365 for tonight, or is it just a case of inputting a £50 bet and finding out you'll be restricted then?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Teacake

View Profile
« Reply #30017 on: February 13, 2013, 11:12:26 AM »

The year, occasion, & goalscorer were.....

Click to see full-size image.

1981 Celtic v Juventus  European Cup, scorer Murdo MacLeod in a 1-0 win. Zoff, Cabrini, Brady and Bettega all in that Juve team.

Juve played in navy blue that night and won the second leg 2-0.

Ha!

How did I know you would be first?

Bit of a downer last night. The score looks terrible, but it could so easily have been a home win.

Yeah disappointing result I thought we played really well 1st half but when we changed the shape late on looking to get the goal back I always felt we might get exposed.

Starting Ambrose was a gamble we didn't need to take, he won the African Cup of Nations with Nigeria on Sunday night in Joburg and only arrived in Glasgow yesterday morning.

It's been a great ride though and we've probably over achieved getting this far.
class

View Profile
« Reply #30018 on: February 13, 2013, 11:28:58 AM »

Our man is ran out!
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #30019 on: February 13, 2013, 11:31:16 AM »

I'd like to suggest a small golfing banzai for this weeks US event The Northern Trust Open.

Cameron Tringale has decent course form with a couple of recent top-20 finishes here in the last few years and finished last week at Pebble Beach strongly which suggests that he's running into form.

Recommend £5ew Cameron Tringale @ 150/1 which is still there with billy if you're quick.

Thanks Ralph.

Good to see Golf returning in earnest. Would not mind chucking a few more darts at this, or similar events, they are good fun over 4 days.

The 150/1 with Billy Hill has gone, went in a flash, now 125/1, but we got 150/1 with Coral. 

We have £5 EW, quarter odds top 5, Cameron Tringale, Northern Trust Open.

ON

13/02/2013 11:11AM  Single
Each Way £ 10.00 Cameron Tringale - Northern Trust Open - Outright Betting @ 150/1 151.00

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #30020 on: February 13, 2013, 11:32:06 AM »

Our man is ran out!

Bugger.

I'm sure I predicted that several hours ago. All that Editing for nothing!

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #30021 on: February 13, 2013, 11:33:16 AM »

The year, occasion, & goalscorer were.....

Click to see full-size image.

1981 Celtic v Juventus  European Cup, scorer Murdo MacLeod in a 1-0 win. Zoff, Cabrini, Brady and Bettega all in that Juve team.

Juve played in navy blue that night and won the second leg 2-0.

Ha!

How did I know you would be first?

Bit of a downer last night. The score looks terrible, but it could so easily have been a home win.

Yeah disappointing result I thought we played really well 1st half but when we changed the shape late on looking to get the goal back I always felt we might get exposed.

Starting Ambrose was a gamble we didn't need to take, he won the African Cup of Nations with Nigeria on Sunday night in Joburg and only arrived in Glasgow yesterday morning.

It's been a great ride though and we've probably over achieved getting this far.

I think they performed superbly, all season, in the CL.

What a memory Barca must be for you guys.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #30022 on: February 13, 2013, 11:34:04 AM »

tikay have you tried B365 for tonight, or is it just a case of inputting a £50 bet and finding out you'll be restricted then?

Not yet Rich, will have a go at doing it shortly.

What bet did we decide to use as the "base" bet?

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #30023 on: February 13, 2013, 11:36:29 AM »

We need suggestions

I had the unders (<2.5 5/4 now a bit less) but I am sure there are more thrilling ideas out there

My eyes are open wide
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #30024 on: February 13, 2013, 11:45:10 AM »

We need suggestions

I had the unders (<2.5 5/4 now a bit less) but I am sure there are more thrilling ideas out there

Bizarre, this.

The "Offer" is on their Site, do I went to "Under 2.5" to see if they would accept £50. Not saying that would be rthe bet, just a tester. (They had offered me £1.40 MAX on a horse this morning which was 6/1)

They offered me £148 if I wanted it.........!

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #30025 on: February 13, 2013, 11:45:59 AM »

PS - Their current "Unders" price (2.5) is 27/20.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #30026 on: February 13, 2013, 12:23:15 PM »

Graham Westley sacked at Preston

we got there just in time last night!

My eyes are open wide
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #30027 on: February 13, 2013, 12:27:06 PM »

Anyone like Man U tonight? I love their price.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #30028 on: February 13, 2013, 12:41:22 PM »

Welsh Open Snooker

This tournament is really opening up

An Indian player beat Shaun Murphy in the last 32, Doherty beat Higgins last night

There is no particular value in the three likely winners at this stage: Robertson, Selby and Trump all priced at between 9/2 to 6/1 with the last 16 starting later

the draw is at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Welsh_Open_%28snooker%29#Main_draw

http://www.oddschecker.com/snooker/welsh-open/welsh-open/winner

I think there is one of the remaining Last 32 matches where there is an opportunity

Robert Milkins plays Mark Williams

We were all commenting in the Masters that Williams' game is a shadow of what it was. He's less motivated to practice these days.

Milkins is ranked just outside the top 20. He's reached a PTC semi this season, three PTC quarters and a QF in the Wuxi Classic, one of the ranked events. He's beaten Trump in the Wuxi

I'm not claiming eyeball knowledge of Milkins recent play, though I have seen him at the the Crucible. I did see Williams play at the Masters, and he was poor and disinterested.

In essence this is an even money game, of players similar in current standard (the rankings overstate Williams, as they still include historic results, he drops as they go out of the calculation)

Its best of 7, so that increases the likelihood of betting upsets too, as we've seen with Murphy and Higgins amongst others

In this essentially pick-em game you can get 13/8 Milkins

http://www.oddschecker.com/snooker/welsh-open/robert-milkins-v-mark-williams/winner

I don't think Williams is 1/2 against many if any top 32 players, with the short format randomising the results to an extent too

Notes

http://www.snooker.org/res/index.asp?template=16&season=2012

Provisionally Williams down to 15, Milkins up to 11 (there appear to be multiple provisional lists, but this was the most striking!)

Recommend £25 Milkins to beat Mark Williams

The match is at 7pm on BBC Red button or Eurosport 1

My eyes are open wide
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #30029 on: February 13, 2013, 12:48:37 PM »

Anyone like Man U tonight? I love their price.

I like them +1 on the handicaps quite a lot but I have misjudged the market on it pretty badly.  I just think the market is underrating United and overrating Madrid a bit.  Madrid are some way behind Barca this season in Spain but I cant say I am massively confident that my view is the right one tbh.

Pages: 1 ... 1998 1999 2000 2001 [2002] 2003 2004 2005 2006 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: