blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 09:53:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272626 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 5582 5583 5584 5585 [5586] 5587 5588 5589 5590 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13447120 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #83775 on: July 25, 2014, 09:31:32 AM »

Daily Report

Profit on Month £617.83

Outstanding Bets £3103.36

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aia1Hxq-NDNWdFk3UmlTSXMzTjRBTVNfOWRndVFsZHc&usp=drive_web#gid=27

A loss of £10 yesterday, James Timeform Squiggle beaten 16-10 by Simon Middle Earth in the quarter finals of the world matchplay. This bet is returned as a free bet if Taylor wins

Simon now plays MVG in the semi who beat Chisnall 16-12

In the other half, Taylor plays tonight

elsewhere

Valverde dropped off the TdF podium with three stages to go, now two seconds off an each-way cash. This has looked possible for a few days as he has barely clung on across the Pyrenees and yesterday was dropped again.

Nibali went up the Hautacam in 41.20 in 2009. Did it in 37.10 yesterday to win his fourth stage of the tour

Click to see full-size image.

At the Commonwealth games meanwhile, this man settled for silver with the England team cyclists a bit under-cooked compared to the Australians

on a day that saw the Brownlees dominate

some surprises in the pool

and me sitting at home wondering how on earth you score a judo fight

In the MLB, Baltimore won 4-0, the Yankees won 4-2 and the Royals won in the 14th inning beating the Indians 2-1

A big night in the T20 blast tonight

Glamorgan, Worcestershire and Yorkshire are all at home, and all make the last 8 with a win. Yorkshire have a tough one on Sky, home to Notts

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #83776 on: July 25, 2014, 09:32:11 AM »

Race for Deeney very intense now.  Leicester still favourites I am told, and now we are trying to structure Vardy + King + £4 million for him. 

LOL.

Not a hope.

My eyes are open wide
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #83777 on: July 25, 2014, 09:37:02 AM »

Race for Deeney very intense now.  Leicester still favourites I am told, and now we are trying to structure Vardy + King + £4 million for him. 

LOL.

Not a hope.

Yeah - I'm sceptical about getting Vardy (or King for that matter).  But Leicester do still seem very keen to do a cash deal, which surprises me given that they have just shelled out for Ulloa.  Certainly 2 bids rejected already.
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #83778 on: July 25, 2014, 09:39:11 AM »

If Deeney goes, what price your boys take Britt back?

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #83779 on: July 25, 2014, 09:43:10 AM »

LOL.

Not a hope.

Yeah - I'm sceptical about getting Vardy (or King for that matter).  But Leicester do still seem very keen to do a cash deal, which surprises me given that they have just shelled out for Ulloa.  Certainly 2 bids rejected already.

they got mucked around by Frazier Campbell, who agred to come, then asked for more money, then went to chat to Palace, then came back to chat to us etc etc...then turned their attentions to Deeney. they don't want to sell King and would be staggered if they sold Vardy who has something that many championship strikers coming up into the Premiership don't have and none of our other strikers have, pace

the market for domestically strikers is barmy, but it is what it is. The selling side is able to drive for top dollar this transfer window

My eyes are open wide
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #83780 on: July 25, 2014, 09:48:43 AM »

If Deeney goes, what price your boys take Britt back?

Hi Chomps.  I believe we have a clause in the contract involving buy-back or first refusal, something along those lines.  I think they originally sold Britt because they believed Mensah/Ikpeazu had better long term potential, but both these players have had serious injuries which have hampered their development. 

How much do you think would be required to buy Britt back given his stellar season?
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #83781 on: July 25, 2014, 09:51:33 AM »

Shameless Seamus is a moron of the highest order. He will be pouring gallons on as we speak. There will not be a bloated reservoir in the Sussex area. Probably be lucky to get good/soft (described as good/firm) for day one.

Seriously upsets me this man. I love to punt at Good wood but he seems intent on attempting to spoil it.

Weighed in.

what's the correct plural "sons of a bitch" or "sons of bitches"?

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #83782 on: July 25, 2014, 09:51:48 AM »

My cycling people assure me Valverde is fine: Spanish TT champion and should be able to make up significant time on the others. Just a case of not doing anything daft and, over 55k or whatever it is, he will be podiumviating.

If Messrs Wetsuit and Tonji don't agree, by all means pipe up. Better we know what to expect!

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #83783 on: July 25, 2014, 09:55:22 AM »

Shameless Seamus is a moron of the highest order. He will be pouring gallons on as we speak. There will not be a bloated reservoir in the Sussex area. Probably be lucky to get good/soft (described as good/firm) for day one.

Seriously upsets me this man. I love to punt at Good wood but he seems intent on attempting to spoil it.

Weighed in.

Over to Posh Bloke.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #83784 on: July 25, 2014, 09:58:49 AM »

Weighed in.

Clerks of courses?

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #83785 on: July 25, 2014, 10:13:55 AM »

Weighed in.

Over to Posh Bloke.

Elementary biology answers that question.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #83786 on: July 25, 2014, 10:22:37 AM »

Weighed in.

Clerks of courses?

WINNER

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
DMorgan

View Profile
« Reply #83787 on: July 25, 2014, 11:09:49 AM »

Arbboy, were you PunterZ on Betfair once upon a time?

Lol no. What makes you ask that. I was arb boy on bf for years as doobs will confirm as he was doobs back in the day in bf. I probably played more games against him and his other usernames way back in the day than anyone else. Someone told me from a reliable source that punterz is totally skint now even though he was raking£60k a month on bf stt's back in the day. Are you punterz?  Wink

Punterz is reasonably active on the heads up SNG forum on 2p2. Claims to be a huge lifetime winner at poker but a big loser in 'business dealings'. Likes to tell everyone how hard he'll crush them at any given opportunity, plays a decent amount of volume at the $15 turbos on stars.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #83788 on: July 25, 2014, 11:19:47 AM »

Two losers i had neglected to take, noticed on a quick audit this morning

Thiem lost in the first round of Gstaad several days ago 7-6 6-4 to Troicki -£20

On 6th July Kerry beat Cork 0-24 0-12 in the final of the Munster Championships, but there were no updates posted on here -£44

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Munster_Senior_Football_Championship

so current monthly profit is £553 not as stated this morning

Also overnight

"Cavaliers sign Andrew Wiggins, can't trade him for month" potentially ahead of a move to the Minnesota Tmberwolves, who finished 10th of 15 in their conference last year (and presumably if wiggins goes there he gets the playing time to be a ROTY candidate?)

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/cavaliers/2014/07/24/andrew-wiggins-cleveland-cavs-signed-kevin-love-trade-delay/13114103/

our nba rookie book is as follows

NBA - Rookie of the Year 2014/15   Nerlens Noe 10/1 40
NBA Rookie of the year   wiggins   7.0   20
NBA Rookie of the year   parker   3.0   40

My eyes are open wide
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #83789 on: July 25, 2014, 11:57:01 AM »

Appears David Sullivan openly saying the board at WH wanted Ravel Morrison(I think) back, but Sam didn't.

That sort of imbalance can't be good. Maybe we look to play up our losses on Sam as next to leave?!!

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Pages: 1 ... 5582 5583 5584 5585 [5586] 5587 5588 5589 5590 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: