blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 09:14:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272605 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 6326 6327 6328 6329 [6330] 6331 6332 6333 6334 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13438148 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #94935 on: February 10, 2015, 12:19:15 PM »

Daily reports are still top drawer, regardless of slight lulls in activity.

Hector still drips away, and there are still some good old footy punts at the weekend.

Chelters will be here soon, and you'll be wanting things to steady up!

Especially when we get some of those through the card accas on the go Wink

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #94936 on: February 10, 2015, 12:33:02 PM »

Darts draws at top price look worth an interest but they are all at skysweat unfortunately which is no good.
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #94937 on: February 10, 2015, 12:36:51 PM »

Cricket world cup - any love for Maqsood to be top Pakistani batsman at 14-1?  He bats at 5 which is obviously a drawback, but plays for a team that likes the odd top order collapse and he's in decent nick after top scoring with 93 in the last warm up.

Hafeez ruled out of tournament so this might bump him up to number 4 potentialy.

Feels like this should be shorter?
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #94938 on: February 10, 2015, 12:42:41 PM »

Kane would surely have to be top EPL scorer at the very least to get the main POY award even in a non vintage year where a lot of the 'big' name players have under performed and/or been injured for parts of the season.  In reality he would probably have to fire Spuds into the Champions League spots as well.  He certainly doesn't look any value at 11/1 for POY.  16/1 to top score might be a more appealing bet tbh.  Unders on machine as well.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 12:58:52 PM by arbboy » Logged
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #94939 on: February 10, 2015, 12:58:04 PM »

Cricket world cup - any love for Maqsood to be top Pakistani batsman at 14-1?  He bats at 5 which is obviously a drawback, but plays for a team that likes the odd top order collapse and he's in decent nick after top scoring with 93 in the last warm up.

Hafeez ruled out of tournament so this might bump him up to number 4 potentialy.

Feels like this should be shorter?

not a huge font of knowledge on Maqsood but your points are valid

- unreliable top 3
- one of the flakier batting line ups in the competition
- Misbah batted 7 in warm ups and might bat below Maqsood in the competition?
- Younis Khan is 55 years old (maybe)

so why not?

Sohaib Maqsood
Pakistan Top Batsman
£10
14-1
Bet Ref: O/0140260/0000117

by the by, not a market that we can do, its stan and james only

http://www.oddschecker.com/cricket/world-cup/fastest-50

16/1 is too big for Afridi.

Afridi has 10 ODI 50s scored in under 25 balls mixed in around various failures, retirements etc

there have only been 40 sub 25 ball 50's ever, and over 20 of these have been since the rule changes in 2012. with two new balls, only 4 out and late powerplays the "finishers" account for 8 of these

In his last 15 ODIs he’s hit 59 off 25, 61 off 51, 55 off 26, 49 off 25 and 67 off 29.

in this market all the big boys (gayle, warner, ab de v, finch etc) are going to have 3 games against associates and weaker sides and afridi has a decent enough shout at 16-1 double the price of the favourites

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #94940 on: February 10, 2015, 01:13:16 PM »

ICC World Cup

I think that Chris Gayle at 30/1 is big for an each way bet for top batsman. West Indies face UAE , Ireland and Zimbabwe in group B and i think big scores for Gayle in these games are a big possibility. India's attack looked nothing special recently over here, and if the West Indies turn up as a team they could finish runners up in the group. As far as top bowler goes, Morne Morkel always bowls well here and might be worth a shout at 15/1. Speculative 5 pounds each way on both. Going to be a great competition.

from a few days ago

13 Feb 2015 - ICC World Cup 2015 - Top Tournament Bowler - Top Tournament Bowler
Tip It

Morne Morkel @ 16/1  EW @ 1/4 1-5

Stake : £10.00 (£5.00 x 2)
Estimated Returns : £
Transaction Reference:
O/0457483/0001209/F
Total Stake : £10.00

My eyes are open wide
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #94941 on: February 10, 2015, 01:45:32 PM »

Not betting related but I read they are changing the cricket world cup next time just to be one big league with 10 nations?  Sounds a terrible format and hinders minnow development?
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #94942 on: February 10, 2015, 01:49:40 PM »

Not betting related but I read they are changing the cricket world cup next time just to be one big league with 10 nations?  Sounds a terrible format and hinders minnow development?

that is correct

the ICC/world game is dominated by India/Australia/England

ever since india got knocked out of the 07 world cup in the group stages (at which point millions turned off and the competition was a commercial disaster) they introduced this format

the aim is really to ensure no upsets matter, that the top 8 make the quarters...but this means the tournament is drawn out and inconsequential for the first few weeks

because of this they took it down to the top 10 only in 2019, with the bi-product that it gives no chance to the associate teams to make money, develop into test nationss etc

a very unwelcome cartel in operation, sadly

My eyes are open wide
TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #94943 on: February 10, 2015, 01:55:24 PM »

We got a bit of value at least with Max Sorensen (12/1) as top Irish wicket taker in WC.
He was opening bowler in Ireland last 2 warm up matches so has now shortened in the market.
http://www.oddschecker.com/cricket/world-cup/ireland/top-bowler
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #94944 on: February 10, 2015, 01:56:09 PM »

We got a bit of value at least with Max Sorensen (12/1) as top Irish wicket taker in WC.
He was opening bowler in Ireland last 2 warm up matches so has now shortened in the market.
http://www.oddschecker.com/cricket/world-cup/ireland/top-bowler

took 3 wickets in the warm up loss to scotland overnight

as you say, if he starts we have good value

My eyes are open wide
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #94945 on: February 10, 2015, 02:02:58 PM »

4/9 Kane for Young POY must be close to stealing money surely?  When you posted earlier Tighty i was expecting him to be a 1/20 shot.  What are the age rules on the award?

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/pfa-young-player-of-the-year
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #94946 on: February 10, 2015, 02:08:44 PM »

4/9 Kane for Young POY must be close to stealing money surely?  When you posted earlier Tighty i was expecting him to be a 1/20 shot.  What are the age rules on the award?

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/pfa-young-player-of-the-year

" an annual award given to the player aged 23 or under at the start of the season who is adjudged to have been the best of the season in English football"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PFA_Young_Player_of_the_Year

kane born 28 july 1993, aged 21 now

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #94947 on: February 10, 2015, 02:09:30 PM »

that is correct

the ICC/world game is dominated by India/Australia/England

ever since india got knocked out of the 07 world cup in the group stages (at which point millions turned off and the competition was a commercial disaster) they introduced this format

the aim is really to ensure no upsets matter, that the top 8 make the quarters...but this means the tournament is drawn out and inconsequential for the first few weeks

because of this they took it down to the top 10 only in 2019, with the bi-product that it gives no chance to the associate teams to make money, develop into test nationss etc

a very unwelcome cartel in operation, sadly

an Indian fan view i just saw

Click to see full-size image.

My eyes are open wide
FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #94948 on: February 10, 2015, 02:53:54 PM »

Not posted on here for ages but feel a bet is in order even though it goes against Tightys team

Leicester could be in in for a drubbing tonight especially with the uncertainty in the press about Nigel Pearson

Jack in the box Sanchez is back for Arsenal so it could be a high scoring affair  

I recommend Arsenal to win at what I consider to be big prices

£30  5-0    30 -1
£10  6-0    70 -1
£10  7-0    175-1

All VC Bet  ( all best prices)     http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/arsenal-v-leicester/correct-score
TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #94949 on: February 10, 2015, 02:56:42 PM »

Not posted on here for ages but feel a bet is in order even though it goes against Tightys team

Leicester could be in in for a drubbing tonight especially with the uncertainty in the press about Nigel Pearson

Jack in the box Sanchez is back for Arsenal so it could be a high scoring affair  

I recommend Arsenal to win at what I consider to be big prices

£30  5-0    30 -1
£10  6-0    70 -1
£10  7-0    175-1

All VC Bet  ( all best prices)     http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/arsenal-v-leicester/correct-score

I might wait for team news first. No guarantee Sanchez starts. Also doubts over Giroud.
Pages: 1 ... 6326 6327 6328 6329 [6330] 6331 6332 6333 6334 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: