blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:15:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Internet Poker
| | |-+  Online Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  $2100 TCOOP Highroller backing - 'anup returns' on stars
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: $2100 TCOOP Highroller backing - 'anup returns' on stars  (Read 9867 times)
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2012, 08:43:13 PM »

Best of luck in your future staking threads Ant.
strak33

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2012, 08:46:43 PM »

I have been shocked since Post 1 of this thread
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2012, 08:48:17 PM »

Repair work required here I think.

It's like watching a train wreck atm.

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2012, 08:49:22 PM »

james n dave must  be mates with Ant imo.
hope so anyway

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2012, 08:51:44 PM »

what a horrible read this thread is, nice work pissing off the two most generous stakers on blonde.

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2012, 08:53:58 PM »

Dont think he meant anything by it, just obviously came out wrong. No point everyone making him feel bad etc

Wish i was in same league as Flushy when it comes to generous staking, unfortunately u need to catch me in the month following a bink before it runs dry Smiley
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2012, 08:54:58 PM »

hey, i know exactly where everyone is coming from, looks like a douchey reply and if i was dave or james i would insta say something along the lines of marv or something not so equally nice.

Genuinely think ant is a great guy and didnt mean anything by this or the greeky comment which he should have just said refs: greeky, i know him xyz, ofc after asking him.

Obv dave and james more than right to be tilted by the post but dont think it was intentionally nasty post.

I think my reputation on blonde is really bad because i often dont think before o post, v.v.v.rarely will i reread before i post and if everyone on blonde never edited their post before pressing send then we probably wouldnt be the great community we are.

Gl ant, james, dave and everyone else tonight, win the lot

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2012, 08:56:42 PM »

Dont think he meant anything by it, just obviously came out wrong. No point everyone making him feel bad etc

Wish i was in same league as Flushy when it comes to generous staking, unfortunately u need to catch me in the month following a bink before it runs dry Smiley

Didn't really want to say "one of the most generous stakers and Dubai" thought it might be salt in the wound.

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
ChipRich

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2012, 08:57:49 PM »

lol,

Have some fkin respect for the ppl that just invested a load of $ in you.

I guess you were trying to be funny, but doubt they'll see it that way.

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2012, 08:59:11 PM »

Dubai wins the thread, standard.
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2012, 09:01:39 PM »

Dubai wins the thread, standard.

Agree obv it was a stupid thing to say but don't think it was meant that way

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2012, 09:25:24 PM »

Yeah tbf to Ant, i think he has just a badly timed and misjudged joke.

GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2012, 03:23:38 AM »

First of all, I've known Ant for years and I'm just sure he was trying to fit in with forum lingo/banter with what he said about putting one in their eye etc but most of that banter goes on between guys who know each other. He is one of the most polite and nice guys in poker - I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have written it meaning to piss off Flushy, Dubai or anyone else. Just a silly thing to say and he is a big oaf too. I call him ' Talent' for a reason if anyone knows who that is.

Just to let you know, Greekstein knows where I live and will secure all of your potential investments.

See above for example 2 of Ant's oafishness.

I couldn't secure your buyin for a $2100 event, let alone your winnings! rofl, you are such a clown.

Also, you have to be really careful when wording something like this. I would always be happy to vouch for your character and that you are a good, trustworth guy etc but there's probably 4 people I'd make a winnings vouch for and unfortunately my dad, mum, sister and nan don't even know what  TCOOP is. Likewise, anyone who mentions something like this should always be sure to ask the person's name they are using as a vouch and preferably get them to post ITT.

Hope there was no harm done as I know there was none intended but Ant doesn't deserve a bashing from everyone so pls lay off.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2012, 07:07:48 AM »

Haven't been so blundering ever before on this site in a short spell and have had a look at it all back this morning in horror. I tried to be innocently jovial with everything that was said but my radar was completely off.

I apologise to Greekstein, Flushy and Dubai. To Greekstein as it was a complete mistake to suggest he could secure the payments, that was a slip, literally only meant for him to be a character reference, even then i should ask for his permission first. Then to try and correct myself by saying he could direct you to where i live again just shows a comedy of errors. To both Flushy and Dubai as well because for them to both back me very quickly is unbelievable, and for that sum of money, means i must currently be doing something right and then to disrespect their faith is just woeful by me. I am massively thankful for them to back me into a tournament buy in i won't see again for a long while or maybe never.

Sorry for the rest of you as well to have to witness that.
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 30, 2012, 07:43:59 AM »

Ah well, no harm done really.  Dubai seemed to be grand yesterday and Flushy probably will be too.  We've all had dodgy radar at some point or other so don't sweat it.

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: