blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 12, 2024, 12:36:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272982 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Horse tipping thread
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 ... 28 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Horse tipping thread  (Read 44739 times)
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #285 on: April 06, 2012, 07:31:58 PM »

Nabbed a little 11/1, could do with this to get me out of my Masters' debacle.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #286 on: April 06, 2012, 10:08:26 PM »

second bet for saturday be quick if your folllowing dont see this being 4-1 for to long

3.55 carlisle 2pts win ISLA PEARL FISHER 4-1 BET365 BOG

the rivals

you know yourself won't stay and will hate ground, harry flashman only wins left-handed.  morgan bee has a chance but not sure he wants it that quick, vamizi looks to need a bog over this trip and ammunition the trainer couldnt train arazi to win a  race at present..

isal has ideal conditions, in form, well handicapped and still possibly improving.

i would see this race looking more like 5-2 joint favs isla pearl with vamizi come the off.

horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #287 on: April 07, 2012, 03:09:36 PM »

shocking start never was going at any stage

3.15 kempton 1pt win FIRST AVENUE 25-1 BETFAIR

Looked a stayer of potential when winning on his penultimate start over C&D, showing a good turn of foot that may allow him to cause trouble for these griding rivals. Disappointed next time but happy to forgive that as was over shorter at lingfield in a race run in a crawl. Freshened up since, I think he can outrun his 25/1 odds.
ACE2M

View Profile
« Reply #288 on: April 07, 2012, 03:16:29 PM »

shocking start never was going at any stage

3.15 kempton 1pt win FIRST AVENUE 25-1 BETFAIR

Looked a stayer of potential when winning on his penultimate start over C&D, showing a good turn of foot that may allow him to cause trouble for these griding rivals. Disappointed next time but happy to forgive that as was over shorter at lingfield in a race run in a crawl. Freshened up since, I think he can outrun his 25/1 odds.

i backed this earlier.
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #289 on: April 07, 2012, 05:13:56 PM »

still cant quite believe isla fisher didnt win

anyway last bet for today

5.35 MUSSELBURGH HELLBENDER 1PT WIN 16-1 GENERAL BOG

the yard had a debut winner last week (very very rare) , they had a 50-1 shot run well earlier here and this horse is now very well handicapped ran fine on a few starts for the yard last season until the last shocking effort in headgear (discarded here) this is a weak race and the horse seems a little bit to big
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #290 on: April 07, 2012, 05:21:06 PM »

On for a cheeky tenner.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
ForthThistle

View Profile
« Reply #291 on: April 07, 2012, 05:24:38 PM »

On

APAT NLHE Southern European Champion 2010
Take on Tikay February League Winner 2011

Rastafish throws himself headfirst into the railbirds, arms outstretched but the sea of bodies parts and Rastafish misses and crashes through the barrier on all fours.
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #292 on: April 07, 2012, 05:24:52 PM »

On to get me out of numerous holes I have dug myself.

Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #293 on: April 07, 2012, 05:31:12 PM »

<3 Milligan

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #294 on: April 07, 2012, 05:38:38 PM »

Lolballs.

<3 horseplayer Cheesy

Heard the words hellbender and back marker mentioned several times.

Keeping the faith buddy. Only having a dig Wink

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #295 on: April 07, 2012, 06:42:02 PM »

pretty awful day tbh

already found three plays for tommorow but in current form cutting back stakes a little

3.40 TOWCESTER GIANT O MURCHU 11- BET365 BOG 2PTS WIN

as with many improved for going to lawney hill last year and won easily over c + d on similar ground went a long way up the handicap after that, then ran at ascot in a better race and didnt act on the track (imo) then ran on very soft ground.. had a nice break since and has a good chance albeit this is a good race with strength in depth....

3.50 MUSSELBURGH PITTODRIE STAR 12-1 BET365 BOG 1PT WIN

good race as always the varian fav looks a bit short to me and o meara can hopefully improve the bet like so many others....

4.20 MUSSELBURGH KNOW OVERSTREET 10-1 BET365 1PT WIN

Looked a very slow miler before going hurdling (rare for yard) appears to have improved for the stamina test rather than the hurdles and if so 60 is a fair mark in this weak race
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #296 on: April 08, 2012, 08:46:34 PM »

have a severe case of man flu so just very quickly a couple i have already backed for tommorow

5.20 yarmouth BEAT OF THE BLUES 20-1 GENERAL 2PTS WIN

This horse is at least double the price i expected, it is not a bad little race but a lot of the market leaders just dont win races, this one caught my eye on re appearance at doncaster when blocked in running and then given an easy time when chance had gone, you can not rely on it to much but the claiming form with junoob looks a lot stronger now than it did then

3.45 redcar MEMORY CLOTH 1PT WIN LADBROKES 16-1 BOG

a real tough race, pin landed on this one as trainer had four entries at 5 day stage 3 of which look well handicapped, this is an ex french horse who came to this country of a mark of 95 which was probably unrealistic now down to a mid 80's mark and having shown promise on one of the runs i think its worth a chance to show its colours at the prices.

thanks
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #297 on: April 09, 2012, 11:02:49 AM »

3.45 redcar MEMORY CLOTH 1PT WIN LADBROKES 16-1 BOG

a real tough race, pin landed on this one as trainer had four entries at 5 day stage 3 of which look well handicapped, this is an ex french horse who came to this country of a mark of 95 which was probably unrealistic now down to a mid 80's mark and having shown promise on one of the runs i think its worth a chance to show its colours at the prices.

Sigh, Non runner

horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #298 on: April 09, 2012, 08:12:25 PM »

still feel like death warmed up

one today didnt run (almost like a winner) and the other was backed from 20-1 to 5-1 last night and then drifted to nearly 20-1 before the off, didnt run very well tbh maybe the race was to hot nonetheless one i think will win a race or two over the season

tuesday

4.45 YARMOUTH 1PT WIN LADBROKES 9-1 ESCAPE TO GLORY

strange horse in that it doesnt seem to need headgear but the trainer persists with it, came back at wolver last time was well backed all day and set off like a scalded cat in the first time visor. Sounds strange but i would much rather have george baker on a free goer like this than paul hanagan. A mark of 79 may still be lenient enough.

5.15 YARMOUTH 1PT WIN DANZOE 9-1 BET365 BOG

this is a lovely low level sprinter for a lovely honest small local trainer. Positives are runs well fresh, interesting jockey booking, yard always seem 5lbs better here than elsewere and horse is now a 1lb lower than when winning here 9 months ago, thats enough in a race like this.

4.35 SOUTHWELL 1PT WIN BLACKMORE 8-1 LADBROKES

This is a cracking 2 miler for the track, the favourites all have positives but ladbrokes are way out of line with there 8-1 here. Horse has ran here 3 times with 1 win, the formlines are strong with storm hawk who is about as good as it gets around here for stayers and i see no reason why the horse shouldnt at least go close.

thanks
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #299 on: April 10, 2012, 04:48:10 PM »

Yuk! that you had that one for a bit, a lot better than the market drift suggested!
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 ... 28 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: