blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 09:30:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Arsenal FC a very promising story
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 279 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Arsenal FC a very promising story  (Read 603493 times)
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 29, 2012, 03:08:14 PM »

sorry shouldnt have quoted - def not aimed at you, not at all - but the social media world is still going on about it. and 3 days is like a year in that media!

much appols if you were offended

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2012, 01:05:54 PM »

What a great penalty save, so deserved for justice after yet another dive against us is rewarded with a penalty.  Sir Chesney is really finding his form this season, going to be a great goalkeeper for years to come I hope.

Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2012, 02:41:53 PM »

He scores when he wants

Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2012, 03:42:27 PM »

Thread lacks legs

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2012, 07:06:06 PM »

We just ground out a fairly routine away win against a mid-table team which got the benefit of almost every ref's decision.

I honestly think that Halsey had an absolute shocker today giving a penalty when he couldn't possibly see the incident (which turned out to be a blatant 100% dive) and then a few minutes later giving nothing for a studs-up "tackle" half-way up Rosicky's shin a yard away from him. I feel that he goes a little bit too far to enhance his reputation as a ref. who allows the game to flow and is not card-happy.

I would like to think that Henderson's collision with Arteta was accidental but I'm not wholly convinced. Thankfully I've heard that  he travelled back on the coach with the rest of the boys in good spirits.

Onward and upward, those filthy spuds look well catchable now especially if they get turned over at white shite lane tomorrow.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
sweet potata!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2012, 09:10:43 PM »

We just ground out a fairly routine away win against a mid-table team which got the benefit of almost every ref's decision.

I honestly think that Halsey had an absolute shocker today giving a penalty when he couldn't possibly see the incident (which turned out to be a blatant 100% dive) and then a few minutes later giving nothing for a studs-up "tackle" half-way up Rosicky's shin a yard away from him. I feel that he goes a little bit too far to enhance his reputation as a ref. who allows the game to flow and is not card-happy.

I would like to think that Henderson's collision with Arteta was accidental but I'm not wholly convinced. Thankfully I've heard that  he travelled back on the coach with the rest of the boys in good spirits.

Onward and upward, those filthy spuds look well catchable now especially if they get turned over at white shite lane tomorrow.

In your opinion maybe. There was contact , chesney piled out legs first , probably lucky he stayed on in all honesty,IMO.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2012, 09:34:38 PM »

In your opinion maybe. There was contact , chesney piled out legs first , probably lucky he stayed on in all honesty,IMO.

LOL You must be joking, even Alan Hansen said there was no contact.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 11:02:27 PM by Karabiner » Logged

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2012, 08:31:05 PM »

Great game, what a pen, glglgl.
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2012, 08:34:04 PM »

+1 the dreams alive

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2012, 08:34:45 PM »

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2012, 08:34:52 PM »

Arsenal are quite good - come on

sola virtus nobilitat
Rivertony

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2012, 10:23:58 PM »

Never been so proud to be an arsenal fan after our performance from last nights game! Arsenal till I die!!!!!!!!!
Rivertony

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2012, 01:49:15 AM »

Finally back about the scum (spurs obv) after tonight's games weeeeeeee!
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2012, 11:35:35 AM »

An amusing match report worth a read.

www.thefootballnetwork.net/main/s378/st179063.htm

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2012, 11:46:43 AM »

An amusing match report worth a read.

www.thefootballnetwork.net/main/s378/st179063.htm

Superb.

Next, a surprising development. The Southampton defence, standing in a variety of novel positions, allowed Gervinho to basically walk through on the right flank. As people in the Clock End Lower dived for cover, imagine our surprise to see Gervinho’s authoritative effort nearly burst the back of the net.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 279 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: