blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 01:29:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Arsenal FC a very promising story
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 279 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Arsenal FC a very promising story  (Read 604880 times)
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2012, 01:04:44 PM »

An amusing match report worth a read.

www.thefootballnetwork.net/main/s378/st179063.htm

Superb.

Next, a surprising development. The Southampton defence, standing in a variety of novel positions, allowed Gervinho to basically walk through on the right flank. As people in the Clock End Lower dived for cover, imagine our surprise to see Gervinho’s authoritative effort nearly burst the back of the net.
Excellent. This guy would write the best trip reports if he played poker.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2012, 01:13:04 PM »

Skybet have missed a trick.

They surely should have a market up on "Which Arsenal Superstar will be first to leave in next summers transfer window?"

6/4 Sagna
2/1 Walcott
3/1 Szczesny
3/1 Cazorla
3/1 Koscielny
4/1 Oxlade-Chamberlain
5/1 Wilshere
50/1 Jenkinson

(Overround ridiculously large because the market is for Skybet and to save them the trouble of trimming everything)

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2012, 01:14:23 PM »

lol jenkinson is huge

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2012, 01:15:52 PM »

lol jenkinson is huge

He was the trick, Skybet won't pay out even if h leaves because they will dispute he is a superstar Smiley

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2012, 03:14:47 PM »

icwudt

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2012, 08:08:37 PM »

Not many clubs have bloggage like this:

www.poznaninmypants.com/2012/09/21/lukas-je-ne-regrette-rien/

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2012, 05:47:07 PM »

Bury it son

Whatever happens now, few stand out performances there. Was really unsure about Ramsey ever really developing and obviously about Mertesacker after his start at Arsenal. Both excellent today I thought.

Gervinho..hope he comes good soon

sola virtus nobilitat
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2012, 09:46:31 PM »

Didn't really pay attention to the game but always thought Ramsey was class, definitely be leaving Arsenal soon Tongue
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2012, 08:20:30 PM »

Interesting analysis of yesterday's game for those with a tactical bent.

arseblog.com/2012/09/the-tactics-column-ramseys-retention/

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2012, 08:34:01 PM »

Arseblog.com

No further questions, M'lud

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
The Baron

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2012, 10:28:45 AM »

AGM cliffs please?
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2012, 11:42:52 AM »

Wenger says Champions League qualification beats winning any cups, so that has to be their focus.

He argues no big European player, when considering joining Arsenal, will ask "Have you won the Carling Cup?". No idea how Wenger would know. Not like he's in the habit of going in for big European players.

It underlines the point that Arsenal is all about being run as a business and not as a football club. I say this as a football fan more than as a spurs fan but arsenal should be challenging for the top prizes but they have sold their best players regularly and Walcott is apparently on his way soon. They've brought in overpriced mediocrity who are good enough to challenge for top 4 every year but not for first.

It is a complete contrast to Man City, which is run purely with the intention of winning at any cost.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2012, 12:36:31 PM »

AGM cliffs please?

Kroenke breaks his vow of silence and says that he has spoken to fan groups as promised at last year's AGM but when asked which group or groups is unable to name any.

Ivan Gazidis promises "jam tomorrow" when FFP is implemented in two year's time.

Kroenke refuses to comfirm or deny that a dividend-policy will be introduced merely passing the buck by saying that the board of directors will decide.

AW says that PL>CL>>>>>>>>FACup>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Milk Cup.

Buns are thrown* as Peter Hill-Wood brings the meeting to a close by telling fans:

"It's nice to know that you are interested in our affairs".

*I may have made that bit up.

AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2012, 01:50:45 PM »

I was at the Emirates yesterday and was speaking to someone I know who works for Arsenal and he said that it was a really odd AGM, compared to other companies. It was the only one where the board were getting stick from shareholders precisely because the business was being run well - shows how divorced from reality football is.
The Baron

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2012, 01:58:35 PM »

AGM cliffs please?

Kroenke breaks his vow of silence and says that he has spoken to fan groups as promised at last year's AGM but when asked which group or groups is unable to name any.

Ivan Gazidis promises "jam tomorrow" when FFP is implemented in two year's time.

Kroenke refuses to comfirm or deny that a dividend-policy will be introduced merely passing the buck by saying that the board of directors will decide.

AW says that PL>CL>>>>>>>>FACup>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Milk Cup.

Buns are thrown* as Peter Hill-Wood brings the meeting to a close by telling fans:

"It's nice to know that you are interested in our affairs".

*I may have made that bit up.

Lol best cliffs ever. Ty Ralph.

Any news on if there is a pile of cash or if this deficit season on season is real? Sunday Supplement seemed to be at a loss to explain the financial situation.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 279 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: