blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:07:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Arsenal FC a very promising story
Pages: 1 ... 255 256 257 258 [259] 260 261 262 263 ... 279 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Arsenal FC a very promising story  (Read 605072 times)
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #3870 on: July 31, 2019, 05:20:49 AM »

Nicked from FB,

Can't wait to see Pepe join  Aubamayang and Lacazette on the pitch, all three of them stood with their hands on their hips shaking their heads while we have let in yet another goal because our defence is still shit.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3871 on: July 31, 2019, 08:13:41 PM »

I'm quite encouraged by what I've seen of Joe Willock during this pre-season - he's filled out physically too and now seems a real presence in midfield.

What do you think Adzy, have you watched any of the games?

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #3872 on: July 31, 2019, 09:44:12 PM »

Nicked from FB,

Can't wait to see Pepe join  Aubamayang and Lacazette on the pitch, all three of them stood with their hands on their hips shaking their heads while we have let in yet another goal because our defence is still shit.

That was Liverpool a couple of seasons ago! Granted, I would prefer a Maguire to a Pepe, but at least Arsenal are back investing in big players again.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #3873 on: August 01, 2019, 08:16:35 AM »

I'm quite encouraged by what I've seen of Joe Willock during this pre-season - he's filled out physically too and now seems a real presence in midfield.

What do you think Adzy, have you watched any of the games?

No, far too busy with golf to get frustrated by pre season fluff

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3874 on: August 06, 2019, 03:17:47 PM »

Laurent Koscielny: Bordeaux sign defender from Arsenal

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49247291

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3875 on: August 07, 2019, 09:12:48 AM »

https://twitter.com/btsportfootball/status/1158811326849978368?s=20

Thoughts on this Arsenal fans?

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3876 on: August 07, 2019, 10:29:45 AM »

Personally I'm surprised that he would have such a public dig at the club after nine years of loyal service.

https://arseblog.com/2019/08/koscielnys-arsenal-career-ends-badly-but-club-must-now-react-in-the-market/

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #3877 on: August 07, 2019, 06:12:25 PM »

Good. Only want those willing to die for the cause. He never was, and he was a defender!

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3878 on: August 07, 2019, 09:09:22 PM »

Where does Tierney rank in the Scottish left-back pecking order?

On a par or comparable with Robertson?

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #3879 on: August 07, 2019, 09:24:24 PM »

Never felt Jenkinson was ever given a fair crack of the whip.

How you are supposed to fit in when you are farmed out all the time. Different coaches each year. Never taught the Arsenal way(for what its worth...) effectively before he got farmed out again.

I used to think he was a real talent.

Shame.

celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3880 on: August 07, 2019, 09:43:18 PM »

Robertson is first choice. Understandable given what he’s achieved in Europe and the premier  league with Liverpool.

Tierney is a great player who has performed well in Europe. And will get better. Sad to see him go, but majority of Celtic fans will wish him well for sure.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Teacake

View Profile
« Reply #3881 on: August 07, 2019, 11:26:59 PM »

KT is 3 years younger than Robertson and is better now than Andy was at the same age however Robertson’s progression has been immense since he went to Liverpool and he’s clearly a better player now.

You are getting a great lad who will be a positive influence in the dressing room, he’s just a really grounded kid who loves playing football. Your biggest concern is his fitness, the double hernia is one thing but the Osteitis Pubis condition is a real concern, I’m not even sure how he passes a medical. I really don’t know why Arsenal are pushing this through now rather than wait until January , it’s not as teams are teams queuing to buy him and you’ll have a better insight into his fitness issues.
As Vinny says he’ll leave with the fans blessing and will be welcomed back at Celtic Park anytime.
Juperjiper

View Profile
« Reply #3882 on: August 07, 2019, 11:38:13 PM »

KT is 3 years younger than Robertson and is better now than Andy was at the same age however Robertson’s progression has been immense since he went to Liverpool and he’s clearly a better player now.

You are getting a great lad who will be a positive influence in the dressing room, he’s just a really grounded kid who loves playing football. Your biggest concern is his fitness, the double hernia is one thing but the Osteitis Pubis condition is a real concern, I’m not even sure how he passes a medical. I really don’t know why Arsenal are pushing this through now rather than wait until January , it’s not as teams are teams queuing to buy him and you’ll have a better insight into his fitness issues.
As Vinny says he’ll leave with the fans blessing and will be welcomed back at Celtic Park anytime.

If they wait until January, a good team might go in for him
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #3883 on: August 07, 2019, 11:53:41 PM »

https://www.racingpost.com/sport/bruce-millington/ranked-all-20-premier-league-clubs-in-order-of-finishing-position/394223

Bruce Millington (former editoor of the RP) has his EPL predictions for the season which might raise a few eyebrows on here!  He is a Palace diehard just for balance.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #3884 on: August 08, 2019, 07:46:04 AM »

https://www.racingpost.com/sport/bruce-millington/ranked-all-20-premier-league-clubs-in-order-of-finishing-position/394223

Bruce Millington (former editoor of the RP) has his EPL predictions for the season which might raise a few eyebrows on here!  He is a Palace diehard just for balance.

Almost on a par with Aaron talking Brexit.

Pages: 1 ... 255 256 257 258 [259] 260 261 262 263 ... 279 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: