blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:55:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  DTD £50,000 Guaranteed £150 Deepstack; Day 1a
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD £50,000 Guaranteed £150 Deepstack; Day 1a  (Read 34302 times)
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #150 on: February 18, 2012, 09:40:48 AM »

Will be showing my support for our sponsors by investing in copious amounts of the sweet Thai chicken salad. Whatever happened to the eggs benedict we were so fond of Tony?

Don't think it was on the menu herbie

It used to be, but then vanished.

The sweet chilli chicken salad is good though, and the best thing on the current menu.

Good to see LOJ making it through. Do a win fella thumbs up

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: February 18, 2012, 10:07:48 AM »

They did an incredible French toast with bacon and maple syrup! Nothing better than that. I was crushed when it came off. Intact I haven't cashed a tourney at Dtd since

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: February 18, 2012, 10:10:22 AM »

They did an incredible French toast with bacon and maple syrup! Nothing better than that. I was crushed when it came off. Intact I haven't cashed a tourney at Dtd since

Can never get used to the idea of bacon and maple syrup on the same plate. Esp with a muffin and yoghurt next door.

British Gas has this one sewn up I fancy.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: February 18, 2012, 10:41:22 AM »

Bring back the individual shepherds pies with jug of gravy n bit of veg on side please mr.young
Also maybe individual steak / steak n kidney pies
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: February 18, 2012, 10:49:32 AM »

Yeah it's pretty strange that some of the most popular things on the menu get taken off after a while. Have said it before but a few prawns instead of the chicken would be excellent.

Thanks for the good luck Tony.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: February 18, 2012, 12:41:03 PM »

Yes it was a strange one that Tony, given the Numbers it was a good spot to move in and Hopefully get him to pass. When he said I think I have to call I expected him to show a8 a9 ish or some draw.

It Deffo wasn't a rub down tho, the guy was good fun and we had some good banter, a nice hand shake at the end and I hope he goes well again tomorrow.

Great updates Rich, we decided to walk back using google map, only took us 75 minutes:-(

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: February 18, 2012, 01:28:56 PM »

Nice to meet you yesterday Bobby, absolute gent at the table. We had a bit of a sick first table tbh, there was only really 2 easy spots. I should fold against you all day, especially when i tell you your hand, but i can't always be a hero. Had already made so many big folds in that. GL if you play today.

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: February 18, 2012, 08:40:44 PM »

Nice to meet you yesterday Bobby, absolute gent at the table. We had a bit of a sick first table tbh, there was only really 2 easy spots. I should fold against you all day, especially when i tell you your hand, but i can't always be a hero. Had already made so many big folds in that. GL if you play today.

Was nice to meet you too Milli, I was hoping to have a chat with Eso too but in the first break he was on the phone and we ate something in the second break so we never got to chat.

Was an interesting first able for sure, I think that 9-10k ish pot early on set the tone a little.

It was pity we found a big hand together tho and so soon after that 'internet hand' with the sevens, that was some lay down.

cheers

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
LOJ

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: February 18, 2012, 10:21:10 PM »

Will be showing my support for our sponsors by investing in copious amounts of the sweet Thai chicken salad. Whatever happened to the eggs benedict we were so fond of Tony?

Don't think it was on the menu herbie

It used to be, but then vanished.

The sweet chilli chicken salad is good though, and the best thing on the current menu.

Good to see LOJ making it through. Do a win fella thumbs up

Cheers Dan...  will give it a goodblast tomorrow.  nice to ake day 2 :-)
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: