blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:11:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272622 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Nandos virgin. What should I try?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Nandos virgin. What should I try?  (Read 30133 times)
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: February 20, 2012, 04:01:17 PM »

The gravy is abs terrible, we ordered a massive KFC once and picked it up in a taxi, asked for four beans, douchebags gave us all gravy, muppets, tastes horrid.

I suffered this a couple of weeks ago (4 mini tubs of awful kfc gravy instead of beans and slaw) so I rang and complained and got free beans and slaw the next visit, plus 20% off the bill for the next time.
Funnily enough the visit when I claimed my 20% off was a much bigger order than usual and we fed four grandchildren plus 5 adults at discounted prices

Never been to Nandos, not getting any enthusiasm for it from this thread either

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
Solaris

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 20, 2012, 04:04:43 PM »

When i was 16 and at school I was a waiter in restaurant where you had to go upto the till and order, even tho we had waiters etc. All it meant was crappy tips

Ha when I was at school I worked as a waiter in the local Chinese restaurant and didn't even get a sniff of the tips. They didn't have a fruity either Sad
Well when I was at school I was a choir boy and used to stick my name down on the list for all funerals which we got paid £10 for but weddings just a £5er,  oh and the few coins you could slip off the collection plate 
Gonna get flamed I know

Worst. Human. Ever.
the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 20, 2012, 04:41:53 PM »

When i was 16 and at school I was a waiter in restaurant where you had to go upto the till and order, even tho we had waiters etc. All it meant was crappy tips

Ha when I was at school I worked as a waiter in the local Chinese restaurant and didn't even get a sniff of the tips. They didn't have a fruity either Sad
Well when I was at school I was a choir boy and used to stick my name down on the list for all funerals which we got paid £10 for but weddings just a £5er,  oh and the few coins you could slip off the collection plate 
Gonna get flamed I know

HellBound in the hand cart behind me..but was a given anyway

Just because you don't like it...... It doesn't mean it's not the truth
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: February 20, 2012, 04:58:23 PM »

Gonna get flamed I know

Worst. Human. Ever.
Yeah defo going to hell. If you are taking a few coins you may as well had the lot Smiley

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 20, 2012, 05:24:29 PM »

Gonna get flamed I know

Gonna be a few of us heading down below Cheesy

scottbrown

DILLIGAF

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: February 21, 2012, 04:47:29 PM »

Wow. One of the dealers at work yesterday was saying the same thing, and I thought this might be his post. How can you have not been to Nando's before?! It's almost as shocking as everybody trying to bluff you off it. Nevermind, real help is here. Nando's is very decent fast food, literally not even comparable to KFC as Nando's actually use chicken, not vermin. If you're expecting gourmet pheasant, then yeah, taxi might be a good idea. Otherwise dig in, enjoy a flip with your friends for an inexpensive bill.

My personal favourite is the chicken breast wrap, medium spice, with cheese, without pineapple; spicy rice and piri fries on the side; a helping of olives to start; and a mango juice. That's a tenner well spent imo. Hope you enjoy!

Dude, how long has it been since you quit?

Dealer at Dusk Till Dawn

No limit hold'em is a game of incomplete information where players must use all available information to make the best possible decision. - Russell Bowman
Redsgirl

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: February 21, 2012, 05:31:23 PM »

I love Blonde.
Someone innocently asks what to try at Nando's, and before you know it we have ten pages
including social stereotyping, a "yo momma" exchange, accusations of racism and the revelation that
Eso Kral was a pilfering choirboy

Keep up the good work, people Grin

If a man speaks in a forest and no woman is there to hear him, is he still wrong?
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 23, 2012, 12:20:01 PM »

Luckily straight in front of the till was Homers Meltdown fruit machine at the bar- so i was on till duty whilst watchin that, it used to go bright RED if it was paying a guaranteed jackpot (normally with repeat) as soon as you get on board. Obviously it would go RED, people collect £3 etc. I would then turn it off, put the out of order sign on it and wait till bar shut and take home guaranteed extra £25-£50 a night Smiley

OMG

Homer's Meltdown I miss you so much along with Pie Factory probably the greatest machines ever.

Miss King Kebab and Battle Axe for pure comedy reasons.

Ebay here I come......

P.s. Love Cos's over the top attitude in this thread

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 23, 2012, 12:20:56 PM »

Pie factory was incred.

EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: February 23, 2012, 12:24:35 PM »

Gonna get flamed I know

Worst. Human. Ever.

There must be a joke here somewhere?

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
MrDickie

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: February 23, 2012, 04:05:55 PM »

I have tried to perfect my own version of KFC but after a few attempts decided its no longer worth the hassle :-

Make your own :-
2 bowls – one with  beaten eggs and the other for the special fried chicken seasoned flour mix.
One very large pan with 2 litres of veg oil
One grill pan for finishing off the chicken in the oven so most of the oil will drip  away.
Another tray to cook chips on and another bowl to heat the beans
Oh and the next morning use a funnel and sieve to pour the oil back into the bottle.

KFC = Buy KFC and eat contents from the box.
Throw away box.

Might try to perfect Nando’s at home though. Watch this space.
ACE2M

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 23, 2012, 04:32:37 PM »

Luckily straight in front of the till was Homers Meltdown fruit machine at the bar- so i was on till duty whilst watchin that, it used to go bright RED if it was paying a guaranteed jackpot (normally with repeat) as soon as you get on board. Obviously it would go RED, people collect £3 etc. I would then turn it off, put the out of order sign on it and wait till bar shut and take home guaranteed extra £25-£50 a night Smiley

OMG

Homer's Meltdown I miss you so much along with Pie Factory probably the greatest machines ever.

Miss King Kebab and Battle Axe for pure comedy reasons.

Ebay here I come......

P.s. Love Cos's over the top attitude in this thread

Paid my way through uni playing the machines. At one point i don't think there was a single machine in existence that i didn't know everything possible there was to know about it.
Simon Galloway

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 23, 2012, 04:59:45 PM »

I have tried to perfect my own version of KFC but after a few attempts decided its no longer worth the hassle :-

Make your own :-
2 bowls – one with  beaten eggs and the other for the special fried chicken seasoned flour mix.
One very large pan with 2 litres of veg oil
One grill pan for finishing off the chicken in the oven so most of the oil will drip  away.
Another tray to cook chips on and another bowl to heat the beans
Oh and the next morning use a funnel and sieve to pour the oil back into the bottle.

KFC = Buy KFC and eat contents from the box.
Throw away box.

Might try to perfect Nando’s at home though. Watch this space.

KFC.  Once you finish with the breasts, there is a greasy box to put your bone in.

Job done.

StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: February 24, 2012, 09:42:27 AM »

OMG
http://www.fruitmachineworld.com/homers-meltdown---simpsons-5-pub-fruit-machine-59-p.asp

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: February 24, 2012, 09:46:32 AM »

http://www.fruitmachineworld.com/classic-cops--robbers--100-jackpot-fruit-machine-365-p.asp

My old man had the £200 version of this one at his club, I remember lumping almost a bag through it one night before getting it out finally  Cry

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: