blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 09:28:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272477 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  DTD 500 deepstack seat sale
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD 500 deepstack seat sale  (Read 2313 times)
Derbylad

View Profile
« on: February 20, 2012, 05:13:10 AM »

Apologies if this is placed in the wrong section.... wasn't too sure where to post it.

This month i will have gained a 500+60 seat from the cash game bonus.
Ideally i want to sell it for 550 so one lucky winner can save themselves a tenner and help out a student grinder.

The seat will be transferred on the 1st March and money can be arranged to be collected on the respective day1 or if your down at DTD anytime soon.
Appreciated.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 07:55:26 AM »

Mr Istabraq,

You really should NOT - ever - put your phone number on a Forum like this. May I suggest you edit it out?

It makes no odds to blonde either way, no rules have been broken, but it is very unwise.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
istrabraq

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2012, 08:47:33 AM »

Ok sorry half asleep mr tkay
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2012, 08:58:18 AM »

Ok sorry half asleep mr tkay

No worries Boss, & it does not matter to blonde, or I, just don't want you getting a bunch of goofballs hitting on you. There are some sick sorts around.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2012, 09:10:31 AM »

Hi mate,

not sure you are going to get much action with this, as gamblers aren't much bothered about a tenner. Perhaps you will only get this sold if someone knows they are definitely going to play this and want to save a tenner.

Perhaps ask for £500 and 5-10% of that persons actions.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2012, 11:40:08 AM »

Hi mate,

not sure you are going to get much action with this, as gamblers aren't much bothered about a tenner. Perhaps you will only get this sold if someone knows they are definitely going to play this and want to save a tenner.

Perhaps ask for £500 and 5-10% of that persons actions.

pro gamblers will jump at the +ev seat any edge is an edge, unlikey to get anyone who wasnt already planning to go jumping at it but those playing anyway will take up this offer

some people buy T$s on stars for 99.9% of there value as any edge is an edge

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2012, 11:45:57 AM »

I believe an offer was made for the seat as soon as the thread went up.

BulldozerD

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2012, 12:11:09 PM »

Can't you just cash it in for full value if you have a seat?
istrabraq

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2012, 12:24:30 PM »

Made a decent offer with a % of any winnings not heard from him andvthat was at 9am
istrabraq

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2012, 12:28:27 PM »

Is there a facility on blonde 2 check pms sent out cheers . Hoping 2 play if backer is back I'n England
Derbylad

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2012, 02:37:51 PM »

All this post seems to have attracted is my PM box full of a bunch of low ball offers. I stated 'ideally' so I am open to offers, but these offers should be realistic, most of which I've received are far from this. Pretty sure someone would do 500+5-10% I'll be asking around next time I'm down at DTD too.
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2012, 02:58:56 PM »

All this post seems to have attracted is my PM box full of a bunch of low ball offers. I stated 'ideally' so I am open to offers, but these offers should be realistic, most of which I've received are far from this. Pretty sure someone would do 500+5-10% I'll be asking around next time I'm down at DTD too.

Mate, your opening post is so bad that you are always going to get a lot of people giving you some crap offers. In fact my post (earlier) in this thread was pretty positive really.

But after thinking about it and how you have worded it, you are going to struggle to get over £450 for this. If you want to PM me with anything you seem reasonable, then I might buy the seat off you.
istrabraq

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2012, 03:23:22 PM »

It's like deal or no deal my 2nd offer was very good not got a reply yet . Wish him luck with sale
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2012, 03:46:41 PM »

I'd assume that this is a 'cash game bonus' seat and thus can't be sold back to the club. Pricing looks pretty spot on to me

I have two seats into March's £250,000 guaranteed deepstack for sale. First come, first served. Save a tenner, help a friend. This will be posted on Facebook as well.

£550 x 2

Full name required as well as which day 1 you wish to play. Will transfer on Thursday March 1st, will collect cash on appropriate day 1.

Good luck.

Sold.

Maybe ask Sean if there was a third, thus far dispappointed, customer?

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
Yogi-Bear

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2012, 05:03:26 PM »

Play it yourself, grind a win, be a grinder no more!!!!!
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: