blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 04, 2024, 06:30:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272881 Posts in 66758 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  DTD £1m GTE UKIPT Nottingham
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD £1m GTE UKIPT Nottingham  (Read 51376 times)
Nicola Dusk Till Dawn

£250,000 GTD £60 GRAND PRIX 22ND - 29TH SEPT 2013

View Profile
« Reply #375 on: April 10, 2012, 11:00:53 PM »

For the online satty- if I win a seat tonight and already have a seat thru stars can I take the money?
You will have the option to transfer the seat to a friend or save it for a future event. Unfortunately you will not be entitled to a refund.

George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #376 on: April 11, 2012, 12:37:30 AM »

For the online satty- if I win a seat tonight and already have a seat thru stars can I take the money?
You will have the option to transfer the seat to a friend or save it for a future event. Unfortunately you will not be entitled to a refund.

So it'll be on deposit?

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
mouth

View Profile
« Reply #377 on: April 11, 2012, 01:32:22 AM »

A friend of mine is registered to play Day 1a, as is his fiance.

He's had an email from Stars telling him he has been changed to Day 1c to play on the feature table.

This now means he has to change his days off work, but also has to change his fiance's day off and get her seat changed to Day 1c as well, as he is driving them both down from Blackburn.

So if he has been swapped to a sold out day, will players regged for Day 1c be bumped to a different day to accommodate this? Or did they reserve the feature table so they could do this? Bit late in the day to be telling people their plans have changed, not everyone plays poker for a living, so changing them round may result in problems with employers/hotel reservations/travel plans etc.

IMPORTANT:

Please note this is the second time we have seen this spam email. Please ignore any email which states your starting day has been changed. We do not move players starting days once they have selected a day and this would only happen on the request of a player. If anyone has any doubt over their starting day then the PokerStars lobby is always correct. Events > More > UKIPT.

Emails are only sent from ukipt@pokerstars.com, registrations@pokerstars.com or support@pokerstars.com to players (unless they contacted us privately on our private PS email addresses which I will not make public Wink ).

Yep, that's the email address he got it from... however he's since spoken to Rob and been reassured it is a hoax, he's still on for day 1a.

Don't tell her to turn down, put on your shades if you can't see
Don't tell her to turn down, turn up the flame.

http://gobshiteonlegs.blogspot.com/
$muszlesz$

View Profile WWW
« Reply #378 on: April 11, 2012, 03:10:03 AM »

is there a live feed feature table?? if so any restrictions on wearing poker logos??

aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #379 on: April 11, 2012, 04:18:09 AM »

Am I able to wear a really gay vest to fit in with the current gay theme I am going for.
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #380 on: April 11, 2012, 04:46:00 AM »

He's had an email from Stars telling him he has been changed to Day 1c to play on the feature table.

This now means he has to change his days off work, but also has to change his fiance's day off and get her seat changed to Day 1c as well, as he is driving them both down from Blackburn.

So if he has been swapped to a sold out day, will players regged for Day 1c be bumped to a different day to accommodate this? Or did they reserve the feature table so they could do this? Bit late in the day to be telling people their plans have changed, not everyone plays poker for a living, so changing them round may result in problems with employers/hotel reservations/travel plans etc.
Lol. This could only happen to one of your mates. And only you could believe that it's not a hoax Smiley

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
mouth

View Profile
« Reply #381 on: April 11, 2012, 08:07:10 AM »

Lol. This could only happen to one of your mates. And only you could believe that it's not a hoax Smiley

lol First thing I asked was it a hoax, but Dev isn't stupid himself. I reckon there's plenty of people would believe an email such as that. The only reason I figured it had to be a hoax was the fact he only plays Aces or Kings lol so not much entertainment on a feature table Wink

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #382 on: April 11, 2012, 08:18:31 AM »

lol First thing I asked was it a hoax, but Dev isn't stupid himself. I reckon there's plenty of people would believe an email such as that. The only reason I figured it had to be a hoax was the fact he only plays Aces or Kings lol so not much entertainment on a feature table Wink
Lucky him. I ain't seen a pair above 6's in a while

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
mouth

View Profile
« Reply #383 on: April 11, 2012, 10:56:10 AM »

Original email

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 10 April 2012 13:21
To: martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: UKIPT3 - Nottingham​

Last year, Season 2 of the UKIPT, Gareth Walker walked off with the Nottingham trophy and a £109,000 first prize after beating a massive 1,058field.
With this year's buy-in set at £700 + £70, simple math tells you that we expect more than 1,400 runners this year in order to reach the guarantee we have set at £1,000,000.

Well Martin, you have been chosen to come down on Friday 13th April and kick off the tournament on the feature table along with Gareth and 7 others

We have moved your day1 to friday 13th , it may still show as the day1 you selected on pokerstars ukipt lobby.

When you arrive at Dusk Till Dawn on Friday ask for Nick Whiten at reception.

Good Luck!

Kind regards,

Pedro P
Live Events Team

Nicola Dusk Till Dawn

£250,000 GTD £60 GRAND PRIX 22ND - 29TH SEPT 2013

View Profile
« Reply #384 on: April 11, 2012, 11:39:03 AM »

Hi Guys

Dusk Till Dawn to make the UKIPT £1 Million Guarantee...CHECK!!!!

We are taking alternates for all 3 day 1's, today, tomorrow and Friday. We hope to get 100+ in before 7.40pm, so if you still wish to play get down here early and pop your name down...doors open at 10am Smiley

Cheers Nicola

claypole

View Profile
« Reply #385 on: April 11, 2012, 11:40:18 AM »

Hi Guys

Dusk Till Dawn to make the UKIPT £1 Million Guarantee...CHECK!!!!

We are taking alternates for all 3 day 1's, today, tomorrow and Friday. We hope to get 100+ in before 7.40pm, so if you still wish to play get down here early and pop your name down...doors open at 10am Smiley

Cheers Nicola

Well done Nicola, good work
Wilfie

View Profile
« Reply #386 on: April 11, 2012, 11:55:22 AM »

it's looking good on the update thread! Well done to all...

Me and the missus are starting tomorrow but we will arrive in nottingham later, is there any point in turning up at DTD and registering later or do we have to wait until the morning?

Cheers
robyong

View Profile WWW
« Reply #387 on: April 11, 2012, 04:23:58 PM »

it's looking good on the update thread! Well done to all...

Me and the missus are starting tomorrow but we will arrive in nottingham later, is there any point in turning up at DTD and registering later or do we have to wait until the morning?

Cheers

PM me your mobile or email and I will try and help, Rob
Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #388 on: April 11, 2012, 04:37:32 PM »

Cash game tonight mate?
sdrltd55

View Profile
« Reply #389 on: April 11, 2012, 05:09:17 PM »

gl all especially yuley, geoff,paul,jono and brian tomorrow
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 Go Up Print 
« previous next »