blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 06:09:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273109 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  DTD £1m GTE UKIPT Nottingham
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 ... 28 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD £1m GTE UKIPT Nottingham  (Read 51693 times)
WPIL

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: April 03, 2012, 12:26:36 PM »

OK it is working now - the DTD register email from Stars
Nicola Dusk Till Dawn

£250,000 GTD £60 GRAND PRIX 22ND - 29TH SEPT 2013

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: April 03, 2012, 03:05:57 PM »

UKIPT update! We are SOLD OUT for day 1C and there are a limited number of spaces available for day 1B. If you havent already bought in please do so ASAP, if you then win a satellite we will refund your buy in!

If you are able to play day 1A that will be a great help and if you have already registered for 1C and are able to play another day and you're happy to swap then let me know as you will be doing us a massive favour, we have travelling players hoping to play 1C.

We have started an alternates list for day 1C and hope to get around 150 extra players in so email me and I will put your name down, then it's first come first served in order you are on the list. nicola@dusktilldawnpoker.com Smiley

http://www.dusktilldawnpokerclub.com/news.php?id=2232

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: April 03, 2012, 03:07:45 PM »

Is that 150 alternates total or just 1c?

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
cole21

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: April 03, 2012, 03:31:31 PM »

Hi Rob, I hopefully will be attending the UKIPT just need to bink a satelite on stars.. one other point I have contacted DTD in regards to career openings about a month ago and I have not heard any word back at all. I addressed the inquiry to you. Thanking you
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #244 on: April 03, 2012, 03:46:12 PM »

Hi Rob, I hopefully will be attending the UKIPT just need to bink a satelite on stars.. one other point I have contacted DTD in regards to career openings about a month ago and I have not heard any word back at all. I addressed the inquiry to you. Thanking you

Try the satellites on DTD as well Wink

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Nicola Dusk Till Dawn

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: April 03, 2012, 04:32:18 PM »

Hi - I received my email from Stars asking me to register with DTD (even if I am a member which I am) - however I get this message

"You already have a Dusk Till Dawn Membership

Join Now
Congratulations on qualifying for the Nottingham leg of the UKIPT. To gain entry into the tournament all players are required to complete the tournament registration form below.
This will enable Dusk till Dawn to enter you into the main event and any further side events before the events start.
Failure to complete this form even if you are currently a member of Dusk till Dawn may result in you not being able to play your chosen day.
Thank you and good luck"

Hi Guys

Just to clarify...the reason for Pokerstars requesting your details even if you are a current member is in order for us to enter you into the event. If you are already a member we still need your details because if we were just to receive your name this isn't enough to enter you as this could be a new player. We need details to confirm your DTD account or of course create you a new one.

You won't receive a new account with us, that part is only for new members.

Please fill in the form though to secure your day 1 choice as failure to fill in the form may prevent us from entering you, so really important we get the details.

I hope this makes sense, please let others know .

Cheers Nicola

Nicola Dusk Till Dawn

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: April 03, 2012, 04:34:18 PM »

Hey Guys

We have added a club UKIPT satellite next Saturday at 9pm (late reg til 10:50pm) It will be a £50 + £6 FREEZEOUT +Unlimited re-entry with a 15 Min Clock, 10K Chips structure. We generated 3 seats this Saturday so excellent way to win your seat.

For all other ways to enter/win your seat please visit - http://www.dusktilldawnpoker.com/news.php?id=2232

If you fancy winning your seat for free, i am running a prize draw for all those who tweet, facebook, blog or make a forum post about the event which includes the URL for the news item above. Tweet @dusk_till_dawn or email me the proof to be entered nicola@dusktilldawnpoker.com

Cheers Nicola

Has the prize draw winner been announced yet by any chance??  Grin

The prize draw will be made soon, obviously in the next week.

It's the last chance to post/tweet about the UKIPT. Include this link http://www.dusktilldawnpokerclub.com/news.php?id=2232 and once posted email your post to nicola@dusktilldawnpoker.com

Cheers Nicola

tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #247 on: April 03, 2012, 04:45:26 PM »

Dear Nicola please can u ask stars to send me another e mail with these links on or whatever's on them as I'm totally crap at this sort of thong or can u tell me if I'm registered ? Thanks . Tony
cole21

View Profile
« Reply #248 on: April 03, 2012, 04:57:03 PM »

do they have package satelites? would need one of those. ty
Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #249 on: April 03, 2012, 05:09:19 PM »

ha, I saw the email and ignored it because Im regged with DTD anyway and thought my seat was entered as I regged on the stars client.  The email did say ALL players in capital letters but imo they need to make it more clear Tongue

Ya gotta crawl before ya ball!
GPPT Jamie

View Profile
« Reply #250 on: April 03, 2012, 05:25:55 PM »

ha, I saw the email and ignored it because Im regged with DTD anyway and thought my seat was entered as I regged on the stars client.  The email did say ALL players in capital letters but imo they need to make it more clear Tongue

Haha.

I wrote the email myself and wondered if I made it clear enough, looking back, obviously not!

I'll send another email out early next week just to clarify that this is essential whether you are a member of DTD or not! 

Jamie
Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #251 on: April 03, 2012, 05:41:51 PM »

Haha.

I wrote the email myself and wondered if I made it clear enough, looking back, obviously not!

I'll send another email out early next week just to clarify that this is essential whether you are a member of DTD or not! 

Jamie
Nothing was in bold or underlined, couldnt have been important  Tongue

Ya gotta crawl before ya ball!
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #252 on: April 03, 2012, 05:43:28 PM »

Haha.

Jamie

Lucky I read this thread.

I ignored the email too because I'm a dtd member.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #253 on: April 03, 2012, 05:56:33 PM »

Haha.

Jamie

Lucky I read this thread.

I ignored the email too because I'm a dtd member.
Are you guys already entered into your desired starting days?

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #254 on: April 03, 2012, 06:26:12 PM »

do they have package satelites? would need one of those. ty

U can sleep on the balcony of my room if your stuck
I hear the suns due out next Week
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 ... 28 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: