blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 04:18:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273104 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  DTD £1m GTE UKIPT Nottingham
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 ... 28 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD £1m GTE UKIPT Nottingham  (Read 51677 times)
Nicola Dusk Till Dawn

£250,000 GTD £60 GRAND PRIX 22ND - 29TH SEPT 2013

View Profile
« Reply #270 on: April 04, 2012, 12:11:31 PM »

Does anyone know how you reg for the side events?
Stars have them but restricted and 0 entries!
Registration will open 2 hours before each event, this is requested by Pokerstars.

CHIPPYMAN

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: April 04, 2012, 12:34:17 PM »

FREE UKIPT SEAT: As we have 4,500 views on the UKIPT news, it's looking like we will reach the target of 5,000 today/tomorrow (*cough* a week early!!!!!) so looks like I'm keeping my job and someone will win a UKIPT seat Smiley

Thanks so so much for everyone's support...it's getting close to the time I need to draw a winner from everyone who has posted/tweeted about the UKIPT!

This is your last chance to post and send me a copy of the link.

To enter please copy this link and promote the £1 Million UKIPT it's next weekend!!! Good Luck everyone Smiley

http://​www.dusktilldawnpokerclub.com/​news/​ukipt-nottingham-now-guaranteed​-at-1-million/2232

If carlberg make this draw, they will make me win it!!!
sealaceye

View Profile
« Reply #272 on: April 04, 2012, 12:41:48 PM »

http://​www.dusktilldawnpokerclub.com/​news/​ukipt-nottingham-now-guaranteed​-at-1-million/2232
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #273 on: April 04, 2012, 12:51:16 PM »

After finally sorting out my work/life/poker balance I've just entered Day 1a
Smiley

Ah! The element of surprise
Lucky

View Profile WWW
« Reply #274 on: April 04, 2012, 02:56:42 PM »

After finally sorting out my work/life/poker balance I've just entered Day 1a
Smiley

Me too.  Been working very hard on a new business since January, with 13-14 hours a day including travel, so treating myself to a day off.
Yian

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: April 05, 2012, 02:17:07 AM »

At what point after winning a satellite do you get to chose which starting day you play? It was through stars where I expected an email. Maybe that email is yet to come but will we get the option to pick a day?
tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: April 05, 2012, 05:35:39 AM »

At what point after winning a satellite do you get to chose which starting day you play? It was through stars where I expected an email. Maybe that email is yet to come but will we get the option to pick a day?

You should get one fairly quickly I would have thought ,there isnt a lot of choice starting day wise 1 c ( Friday) is full Thursday is nearly full
I thought I read on my e mail that you have up to a week before to register / change your start day
On their site 1a n 1b are still open for registration 1 c is restricted / full
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #277 on: April 05, 2012, 08:04:32 AM »

Contact Stars support, and they'll help you and get you sorted pretty much instantly I would have thought.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Nicola Dusk Till Dawn

£250,000 GTD £60 GRAND PRIX 22ND - 29TH SEPT 2013

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: April 05, 2012, 11:55:22 AM »

The best thing to do is contact Pokerstars, however i do believe that their satellite winners are held in a holding lobby for you to pick a day 1, but not sure if this requires you to email them or if you can do this yourself.

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #279 on: April 05, 2012, 01:43:40 PM »

The best thing to do is contact Pokerstars, however i do believe that their satellite winners are held in a holding lobby for you to pick a day 1, but not sure if this requires you to email them or if you can do this yourself.

You can do it yourself, under the events tab.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
GPPT Jamie

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: April 05, 2012, 01:48:16 PM »

Hi Yian,

You will be credited with a ticket which will allow you to register for a start day of your choice - we currently have availability for Day 1A and Day 1B. You will be emailed once the ticket has been credited but you can also check if it has already been credited by selecting 'Requests > Tournament Tickets' from the PokerStars toolbar.

Cheers!
Kev B

View Profile
« Reply #281 on: April 05, 2012, 03:22:13 PM »

I queried the email on the 2nd

>Sorry for asking stupid questions.
>
>I entered 1c in the pokerstars client for direct buy in a week or so ago, does that mean I have got day 1c or something else?
>
>I am already a member of dusk til dawn do I still complete the top link?

reply was sent on the 3rd as follows.

You bought your entry directly to play Day 1C, you will play on the day you bought for. I can confirm you are registered to play Day 1C.

If you are a Dusk Till Dawn member, there is no need to register again.

Having read this thread I am now confused again.  Sad

Hi,

Sorry Doobs, one of the inbox team must have the incorrect information, I will make sure I go through with them again.

To clarify, we need everyone who bought in/satellited via PokerStars to complete this form regardless of whether they hold DTD membership already.

Cheers!

Someone needs to make DTD support aware of having to reg even if you are a member. Last week I tried to reg using the link from the PS email. After completeing the form I was informed that my email was already in use. I then contacted DTD live support who told me I didn't need to fill in the form as I was already a member. I pointed out that it asks you to fill it in even if you are a member and was told it was not neccessary. I have tried again today and this time the link worked.

I'm assuming I don't need to bring ID to the club on the day as I'm already a member?

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #282 on: April 05, 2012, 03:47:45 PM »

I queried the email on the 2nd

>Sorry for asking stupid questions.
>
>I entered 1c in the pokerstars client for direct buy in a week or so ago, does that mean I have got day 1c or something else?
>
>I am already a member of dusk til dawn do I still complete the top link?

reply was sent on the 3rd as follows.

You bought your entry directly to play Day 1C, you will play on the day you bought for. I can confirm you are registered to play Day 1C.

If you are a Dusk Till Dawn member, there is no need to register again.

Having read this thread I am now confused again.  Sad

Hi,

Sorry Doobs, one of the inbox team must have the incorrect information, I will make sure I go through with them again.

To clarify, we need everyone who bought in/satellited via PokerStars to complete this form regardless of whether they hold DTD membership already.

Cheers!

Someone needs to make DTD support aware of having to reg even if you are a member. Last week I tried to reg using the link from the PS email. After completeing the form I was informed that my email was already in use. I then contacted DTD live support who told me I didn't need to fill in the form as I was already a member. I pointed out that it asks you to fill it in even if you are a member and was told it was not neccessary. I have tried again today and this time the link worked.

I'm assuming I don't need to bring ID to the club on the day as I'm already a member?

I filled in the form and was told my membershipcard would be waiting for me at the desk.  I assume as I have moved address and/or email and/or put a typo in somehwere, it has recognised me as a new member.   Presumably I can now benefit two lots of spam on my phone and over two email accounts.  Dunno if this means I can re-enter though!

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #283 on: April 06, 2012, 11:43:50 AM »

DTD is gearing up for the UKIPT.....

Click to see full-size image.

« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 11:46:39 AM by TightEnd » Logged

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside