blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 08:16:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273125 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  DTD £1m GTE UKIPT Nottingham
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 ... 28 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD £1m GTE UKIPT Nottingham  (Read 51702 times)
rex008

View Profile WWW
« Reply #300 on: April 06, 2012, 05:17:56 PM »

Is it just me looks at those signs thinking "they could have saved some money by just writing '£1m'" Smiley

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." - Douglas Adams
The secret to a happy life - "Never pass up a chance to have sex or appear on television." - Gore Vidal
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: April 06, 2012, 05:21:00 PM »

The issue here is that DTD say they will be full for all three starting days as Day1a kicks off

There will be alternates for 6 levels, til 7.40pm each day

So yes you can turn up (late) with £770 but you'll be waiting for a spare seat and obviously DTD will hope that as many alternates get in as possible

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: April 06, 2012, 05:25:26 PM »

I'd love to play the satellites tonight and tomorrow but there's no way I can be at the club for the start of any day 1.

If I happened to win a seat would it be possible to have the cash kept behind the counter to be used for late reg on Wednesday?

If I can't do that unfortunately there's no way I can play the sats Sad

There are no late reg's for the UKIPT only alternates. Spoke to Nick and Nicola and they say you'd have to have chips in play from the start

If there are no late regs allowed does that mean all entry fees including alternates must be paid by noon each day?

Seems crazy.

So if I turn up at 5 o'clock with my £770 and there's seats available I'm not going to be able to play?

Not the best way of hitting that million.

I think it means that you can enter late but only as an alternate with chips deducted rather than as a late entry with your starting-stack intact.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: April 06, 2012, 05:49:37 PM »

I'd love to play the satellites tonight and tomorrow but there's no way I can be at the club for the start of any day 1.

If I happened to win a seat would it be possible to have the cash kept behind the counter to be used for late reg on Wednesday?

There are no late reg's for the UKIPT only alternates. Spoke to Nick and Nicola and they say you'd have to have chips in play from the start

If there are no late regs allowed does that mean all entry fees including alternates must be paid by noon each day?

Seems crazy.

So if I turn up at 5 o'clock with my £770 and there's seats available I'm not going to be able to play?

I think they are singling you out on purpose now. Smiley

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
dan

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: April 06, 2012, 10:00:19 PM »

I've bought in for day 1a..if i turn up late say like an hour late thats ok yeah??
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #305 on: April 06, 2012, 10:01:23 PM »

I've bought in for day 1a..if i turn up late say like an hour late thats ok yeah??

you'll blind away for the first level

My eyes are open wide
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #306 on: April 06, 2012, 10:04:01 PM »

you'll blind away for the first level
30 hands max so 3 or 4 bb n sb max

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
DTD-Nick.W

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: April 06, 2012, 10:12:13 PM »

Seems crazy.

I think it means that you can enter late but only as an alternate with chips deducted rather than as a late entry with your starting-stack intact.

We will not be deducting chips for late reg player, usual dtd rule all players will get a full stack?

EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: April 06, 2012, 10:31:06 PM »

Thanks for clearing that up Nick.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
$muszlesz$

View Profile WWW
« Reply #309 on: April 06, 2012, 10:52:46 PM »

can i ring up and buy in over phone with debit card???

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #310 on: April 06, 2012, 11:05:39 PM »

can i ring up and buy in over phone with debit card???

at the club in person or via the DTD Shop. DTD Shop, deposit into it with debit card, would be your easiest way

My eyes are open wide
DTD-ACES

View Profile
« Reply #311 on: April 06, 2012, 11:47:35 PM »

Hi Guys

Just to clarify.

There are less than 200 seats left for the 450 starting cap per day therefore we anticipate each day having an alternates list, if all alternates get sat during the 6 levels and you then arrive you would be a late reg. In both cases you will be sat with your full starting stack, however, if the alternates list is still being sat at the end of level 6 players will then have the option to wait for a seat or take a refund, we obviously hope this doesnt happen and that all alternates are sat before the end of the 6th level.

Cheers

ACES

Skgv

View Profile
« Reply #312 on: April 07, 2012, 05:55:17 AM »

Hi Guys

Just to clarify.

There are less than 200 seats left for the 450 starting cap per day therefore we anticipate each day having an alternates list, if all alternates get sat during the 6 levels and you then arrive you would be a late reg. In both cases you will be sat with your full starting stack, however, if the alternates list is still being sat at the end of level 6 players will then have the option to wait for a seat or take a refund, we obviously hope this doesnt happen and that all alternates are sat before the end of the 6th level.

Cheers

ACES
Is it day 1a the only day left with seats available ?
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #313 on: April 07, 2012, 07:02:32 AM »

So how many levels are you allowing the alternates in then please Simon. One assumes they start blinding out after level 6 then.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
craigbetts

View Profile
« Reply #314 on: April 07, 2012, 11:31:19 AM »

I have already bought into day 1c (brag) although I am thinking of supporting the satty's tomorrow, if I bink a seat in the satty what options do I have? Would this be 770 credit for future tourneys or would I get the cash alternative?

"We're not here to take part, we're here to take over"
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 ... 28 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: