blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:50:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  PokerStars UKIPT Nottingham £1m Guaranteed: Day2
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 Go Down Print
Author Topic: PokerStars UKIPT Nottingham £1m Guaranteed: Day2  (Read 102239 times)
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #540 on: April 14, 2012, 10:35:24 PM »

Simon Trumper writes

"Ok, we ended up with 1625 players, 207 will get paid out of the £1,137,500 prizepool and the winner will take home £210,400. Today we have the £2000 Hi Roller, looks like it will end on 50 players, a lot of the bigger players have taken the weekend off as they are going to Berlin.

the £300 will start with 180 players and with late reg should make 270 - 300. We stopped the Main Event to watch the G...rand National and there was a brilliant atmosphere for the 400 players in the club.

Tomorrow we have Day 3 of the Main, Day 2 of the Hi Roller and £300, at 1pm a £200 PLO, 4pm a £100 Charity NL and at 8pm a £150 NL Turbo.

At one point we had 27 cash games last night, at 3pm we still had 15, all 55 tables will be in use again tonight when the Main Event ends and we can seat all the alternates for the £300, how are we going to top this next year?

Cheers

ACES"

EPT?

Ah! The element of surprise
sweepstr

View Profile
« Reply #541 on: April 14, 2012, 10:39:52 PM »

great updates .thanks.look forward to tomorrows.
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #542 on: April 14, 2012, 10:41:34 PM »

Simon Trumper writes

"Ok, we ended up with 1625 players, 207 will get paid out of the £1,137,500 prizepool and the winner will take home £210,400. Today we have the £2000 Hi Roller, looks like it will end on 50 players, a lot of the bigger players have taken the weekend off as they are going to Berlin.

the £300 will start with 180 players and with late reg should make 270 - 300. We stopped the Main Event to watch the G...rand National and there was a brilliant atmosphere for the 400 players in the club.

Tomorrow we have Day 3 of the Main, Day 2 of the Hi Roller and £300, at 1pm a £200 PLO, 4pm a £100 Charity NL and at 8pm a £150 NL Turbo.

At one point we had 27 cash games last night, at 3pm we still had 15, all 55 tables will be in use again tonight when the Main Event ends and we can seat all the alternates for the £300, how are we going to top this next year?

Cheers

ACES"

EPT?

EPT Lenton Lane Industrial Estate FTW

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #543 on: April 14, 2012, 10:53:43 PM »

Thanks for the well wishes from everyone. Least we are getting a sweat out of this. Finished in 13th drawn table 13 now is 13 lucky for some or unlucky for some.

Great work from tighty once again and special shout outs for Maria, Alex, Jonathon et al for helping him. iPad would be nice but I know he also needs a new camera. The lens bust on his ( and no it was not whilst taking one of me ).

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Pokerat

View Profile
« Reply #544 on: April 14, 2012, 11:01:03 PM »

Thanks for the well wishes from everyone. Least we are getting a sweat out of this. Finished in 13th drawn table 13 now is 13 lucky for some or unlucky for some.

Great work from tighty once again and special shout outs for Maria, Alex, Jonathon et al for helping him. iPad would be nice but I know he also needs a new camera. The lens bust on his ( and no it was not whilst taking one of me ).
Good luck jason!! Great run lets hope it continues
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #545 on: April 14, 2012, 11:42:20 PM »

Good luck jason!! Great run lets hope it continues

^^^^Very much this!!! ^^^^

Ah! The element of surprise
taximan007

View Profile
« Reply #546 on: April 15, 2012, 01:47:44 AM »

Just read through the complete update here at work.

Awesome stuff Rich taking it to another level - thank you

Big thank you also to Chili, Alex and Jonathon for their assistance on what sounds quite a manic day - much appreciated.

Herbie - IF i have a 'ONE TIME' left in Poker please consider it YOURS to use Sunday and Monday - Good Luck Chap

humbled to be included alongside such esteemed people - thank you
Leeds howard

View Profile
« Reply #547 on: April 15, 2012, 03:15:41 AM »

Rows of chips

Kevin Allen in the foreground

Click to see full-size image.

did u used to be a dealer at gala at leeds

Yes Gave it all up to go all in get my soul crushed!
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #548 on: April 15, 2012, 06:02:04 AM »

Rows of chips

Kevin Allen in the foreground

Click to see full-size image.

did u used to be a dealer at gala at leeds

Yes Gave it all up to go all in to get my soul crushed! to crush the guys soul to my left when the last hand of the night Herbie folds his button and I jam my 25 bb's on the Sb and the guy in the bb pictured here snaps me off with  and I get a flop tasting 10 2 x and improving to the full boat Smiley
Lol. That's my chip stack pyramid left of shot.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #549 on: April 15, 2012, 07:23:45 AM »

Fone stolen tonight out in Nottingham.  Probably more like it fell out my pocket in the taxi but my "find your Iphone" app says Im offline suggestung taxi driver has found it and turned it off.  Offering £200 or possible negotiation for no questions asked return for anyone that knows the taxi drivers around here.  I can do without replacing my fone at this time in my life.  Between insurance and Icloud there is actually nothing that cant be replaced cheaper howver itll save me ballache if its returned this weekend.  Cheers

Ya gotta crawl before ya ball!
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #550 on: April 15, 2012, 07:34:27 AM »

Fone stolen tonight out in Nottingham.  Probably more like it fell out my pocket in the taxi but my "find your Iphone" app says Im offline suggestung taxi driver has found it and turned it off.  Offering £200 or possible negotiation for no questions asked return for anyone that knows the taxi drivers around here.  I can do without replacing my fone at this time in my life.  Between insurance and Icloud there is actually nothing that cant be replaced cheaper howver itll save me ballache if its returned this weekend.  Cheers
Shit that sucks mate. It is more probable that the next fare found it as no taxi driver searches the back of the cab every time a punter gets out.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #551 on: April 15, 2012, 08:13:55 AM »

Have  good dy today Jason.

Also, good luck to Kenny P Raiser - one of the finest players in Bedfordshire - got yourself in contention here - great stuff

sola virtus nobilitat
welsh1980

View Profile
« Reply #552 on: April 15, 2012, 08:17:28 AM »

Come on

VUGORE[/color]
Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #553 on: April 15, 2012, 08:31:30 AM »

VBOL to Liam Batey, Tom Kugelstad, Ben Dobson and of course the herbmeister who looks very zoned in for this. 

Had fun yesterday, never seen DTD so manic was awesome!

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #554 on: April 15, 2012, 09:01:03 AM »

Herbie one time!

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: