blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:27:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272622 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  DTD software question.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD software question.  (Read 7744 times)
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2012, 04:26:29 PM »

Just been to check for ya and yep - 'instant hand replay' button on the top left hand side should be the one.  I clicked on it and it showed the last hand I played there.  It was the hand where the man with the dog knocked me out of last night's league game.      

I'm nearly certain it shows mucked cards during a tourney.  Have it in my head I've looked there in the past, but the brain is a bit foggy atm.  Check the date info at the top left of the instant hand pop up?

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2012, 04:30:37 PM »

Just been to check for ya and yep - 'instant hand replay' button on the top left hand side should be the one.  I clicked on it and it showed the last hand I played there.  It was the hand where the man with the dog knocked me out of last night's league game.      

I'm nearly certain it shows mucked cards during a tourney.  Have it in my head I've looked there in the past, but the brain is a bit foggy atm.  Check the date info at the top left of the instant hand pop up?

Yes. It worked for me at first. but now it shows a hand from last night by default. I have to change the date and then enter the correct game type and then find the particular hand I want to see.

I just want to go straight to the last one I played.

The older I get, the better I was.
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2012, 04:38:07 PM »

Yes. It worked for me at first. but now it shows a hand from last night by default. I have to change the date and then enter the correct game type and then find the particular hand I want to see.

Well damn.  Have you tried turning it off and back on again?

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2012, 05:40:03 PM »

I especially like the way the blackjack n roulette icon s obscures your cards in Omaha if u get the seat at the top left hand side of the screen/ table
I played " in the dark last night " won a few hands lost the majority tho great idea mr web designer
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2012, 05:49:03 PM »

mine is showing last hands fine and this will be something silly Tom. i have no idea what tho.

i clicked the little arrow to the right og the home button on here and that messed me up for days  (gave everyone a couple of days rest tho

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2012, 05:52:10 PM »

I especially like the way the blackjack n roulette icon s obscures your cards in Omaha if u get the seat at the top left hand side of the screen/ table
I played " in the dark last night " won a few hands lost the majority tho great idea mr web designer

See that wee chair on the bottom right hand corner?  Click on it...then pick whatever seat ya like and it'll move you to it.   Wink

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2012, 05:54:30 PM »

See that wee chair on the bottom right hand corner?  Click on it...then pick whatever seat ya like and it'll move you to it.   Wink
are you in IT laxie Smiley

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2012, 05:59:05 PM »

Ok thanks just had a new hard drive fitted to my laptop so all settings n notes lost ,tried in options but no luck
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2012, 06:02:43 PM »

Ok thanks just had a new hard drive fitted to my laptop so all settings n notes lost ,tried in options but no luck
fml. even tonytats can swop hard drives.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2012, 06:18:56 PM »

The arrows in the bottom right corner give the option of 'first hand' or 'last hand'. Try that.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2012, 07:48:12 PM »

The arrows in the bottom right corner give the option of 'first hand' or 'last hand'. Try that.

Yep. That works. Still have to select correct date / game but only the once.

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2012, 08:30:34 PM »

Heck no!    

Someone else told me how to do it and everything's easy once ya know how.

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2012, 08:35:26 PM »

Heck no!    

So where did you learn this trick?

Have you tried turning it off and back on again?

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2012, 08:45:58 PM »

Heck no!    

So where did you learn this trick?

Have you tried turning it off and back on again?

There's this guy I know...

technolog
Fib & Archie's dad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2012, 08:49:09 PM »

I can't remember.  Will have a go in a bit to jiggle me memory if nobody else is able to help.   Kiss

Thank you sweetheart.

I hope that bloke and his dog appreciate you as much as I do.

I can't speak for Archie, but it's a big 'YES' from me.

It's better to be looking at it than looking for it.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: