blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 07:58:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  I just don't get it!
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 ... 37 Go Down Print
Author Topic: I just don't get it!  (Read 66123 times)
treefella

View Profile
« Reply #255 on: June 07, 2012, 07:12:50 PM »

RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #256 on: June 10, 2012, 06:14:54 PM »

The Co op. "Gud with fud"

The older I get, the better I was.
jackinbeat

View Profile
« Reply #257 on: June 10, 2012, 06:22:58 PM »

People who listen to music on their mobiles through the speakers

1) You are distrubing me
2) The sound quality is piss poor
3) The music you listen to is crap, not that I can work out what it is
4) Made even worse if it is more than one of you
5) How do you know if your phone is ringing

Just sing along with them. That or point out how whatever they are listening to is sooooo last year.

I once asked a mackenzie-swathed oik on the train to turn his music up as a few of us were working out which Barbara Steisand song was being sampled. He could not have hated life more at that moment. It only cost me a small lie...

Quality response.

What do I get, no sleep at night.
Rod Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #258 on: June 15, 2012, 04:46:56 PM »

Someone told me to type "English Person" into google and hit search.  I don't get the first answer at all....

May the bird of paradise fly up your nose, with a badger on its back.
ManuelsMum

View Profile
« Reply #259 on: June 17, 2012, 06:07:01 PM »

Left my cat out in courtyard (other side of house, pictured). Left some water in Margarine tub I was about to throw out (he loves margarine, there was a little still in it). Margarine tub disappears, I go for a walk today and find the tub 500 metres away over a field (2 sets of hedges). wtf.
Cat or other animal went for the margarine and got head stuck, walked off with it? Also loads of birds, and birds of prey, some big wild cats around here. Also rabbits, hare, deer. No other humans walk these fields really.
Been windy, but not windy enough to throw it over a hedge.
Perplexed.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 06:10:19 PM by ManuelsMum » Logged

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me i didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life.
J Lennon
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #260 on: June 17, 2012, 08:11:50 PM »

Where are you? It's been windy enough here in the Midlands to blow trees over, so a margarine tub wouldn't be much of a problem.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
ManuelsMum

View Profile
« Reply #261 on: June 17, 2012, 08:21:40 PM »

Where are you? It's been windy enough here in the Midlands to blow trees over, so a margarine tub wouldn't be much of a problem.

South West Scotland...
It would have to take it round a building, over a hedge, through knee high grass, over another hedge...

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me i didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life.
J Lennon
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #262 on: June 17, 2012, 08:23:32 PM »

South West Scotland...
It would have to take it round a building, over a hedge, through knee high grass, over another hedge...

Right to the edge of the Shire?

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
ManuelsMum

View Profile
« Reply #263 on: June 17, 2012, 08:30:45 PM »

South West Scotland...

Right to the edge of the Shire?

J Lennon
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #264 on: June 17, 2012, 08:38:46 PM »

how do you know it's even the same margarine tub?

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
ManuelsMum

View Profile
« Reply #265 on: June 17, 2012, 08:54:36 PM »

how do you know it's even the same margarine tub?

It might not be. But what are the chances of me losing a Clover Light margarine tub from outside my house one day and then someone else's tub showing up 1/2 a mile away a few days later? Unless the cat is messing with my head. Cats do that.

J Lennon
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #266 on: June 17, 2012, 09:01:09 PM »

clover light?  wtf.  get some proper butter inside you man.

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #267 on: June 20, 2012, 12:13:58 AM »

When our little girl lost a tooth a few back, she wrote a letter to the Tooth Fairy.  Mrs C decided that it would be fun to write back to her pretending to be the fairy.  It's been a few letters now and today she lost another tooth and for some reason it's fallen to me to write the Tooth Fairy letter, so I'm sat up at midnight writing it. 

Have to say, I don't get it.  Well, I do, I'm just not the Tooth Fairy type.  When do they learn the truth?

Wanted to get it off my chest and thought this thread most appropriate.

Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #268 on: June 20, 2012, 12:18:58 AM »

and now the printer has run out of ink so I have to look for the spare cartridges

MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #269 on: June 20, 2012, 03:18:14 AM »

Girls who put eyelashes on their cars. I've seen loads of them lately. Big fckin comedy eyelashes above the head lights. Wtf?

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 ... 37 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: