blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 09, 2024, 05:43:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272930 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  I just don't get it!
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 Go Down Print
Author Topic: I just don't get it!  (Read 67598 times)
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #480 on: August 24, 2012, 06:12:33 PM »

That advert for cat food where the woman ends up putting a sprigg of parsley on top. What the hell is that all about? In fact any advert about cat food that comes in a 'sachet' is bordering on ridiculous. I saw one where this attractive woman gently cradles fresh ingredients onto a fine china dining plate, real peas and carrots etc, sniffs the plate like one would savour the bouquet of a fine wine, and then just rolls about on the bed laughing as the cat ate. Women who behave like this with their cats prob need a good seeing to imo. 

Not George Galloway style though.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #481 on: August 24, 2012, 06:18:40 PM »

That advert for cat food where the woman ends up putting a sprigg of parsley on top. What the hell is that all about? In fact any advert about cat food that comes in a 'sachet' is bordering on ridiculous. I saw one where this attractive woman gently cradles fresh ingredients onto a fine china dining plate, real peas and carrots etc, sniffs the plate like one would savour the bouquet of a fine wine, and then just rolls about on the bed laughing as the cat ate. Women who behave like this with their cats prob need a good seeing to imo. 

Not George Galloway style though.

I'VE JUST EATEN!!!

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #482 on: September 17, 2012, 02:38:11 PM »

Am i right in thinking the 15min spoof 'movie' on you tube is the one that caused the deaths of the American diplomats and riots of Muslims across the world? If it is I am surprised, the movie is not much more than a person in front of green screen making a semi professional home movie, taking the piss out of everything.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #483 on: September 17, 2012, 06:39:43 PM »

Am i right in thinking the 15min spoof 'movie' on you tube is the one that caused the deaths of the American diplomats and riots of Muslims across the world? If it is I am surprised, the movie is not much more than a person in front of green screen making a semi professional home movie, taking the piss out of everything.

Any use of the image of the Prophet is forbidden. Any mention of his name must be afforded optimal generosity and positive connotations.

GCSE Religious Studies ftw.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #484 on: October 17, 2012, 02:48:47 PM »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-19974604

Good ending to the story but why have the BBC bothered to put up this pic?Huh?Huh??

Edit: they have now included the faces.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 01:20:04 PM by bobAlike » Logged

Ah! The element of surprise
superwomble

View Profile WWW
« Reply #485 on: October 30, 2012, 01:12:06 PM »

Women who post naked/semi-naked pictures of themselves on Twitter for everyone to see. Why?

AFC Wimbledon Poker Club - https://www.facebook.com/afcwpokerclub/
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #486 on: October 30, 2012, 06:49:29 PM »

Women who post naked/semi-naked pictures of themselves on Twitter for everyone to see. Why?
long may it continue I say

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #487 on: October 30, 2012, 07:24:31 PM »

long may it continue I say

This, as long as its not your wife/gf/mother/daughter who cares?

superwomble

View Profile WWW
« Reply #488 on: October 31, 2012, 08:34:10 AM »

Hey, I'm not complaining about it, I just don't get it!

AFC Wimbledon Poker Club - https://www.facebook.com/afcwpokerclub/
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #489 on: November 25, 2012, 09:13:32 PM »

The volume of shredded paper produced when you shred some documents/bank statements/bills.

Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #490 on: December 17, 2012, 06:55:30 PM »

Stuck a few of my daughters outgrown dresses on ebay a couple of weeks ago, nice stuff labels like Monsoon, Next, Ghost etc and they mostly went for 99p each.  Just had a 3 day auction end for a crappy Christmas onesie and it's gone for £19!  Amazing, really don't understand it.  I understand it's Christmas of course but really, it's pretty awful in comparison to what I've sold for 99p

Gemini Kings

View Profile WWW
« Reply #491 on: December 19, 2012, 01:50:03 PM »

Guys wearing jeans so low that their arse is hanging out and on view to the world.

Unfortunately it never really caught on with the girls!
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #492 on: December 21, 2012, 02:32:19 PM »

As the wife is a fan of Miranda Hart I thought I'd treat her as part of her Christmas present to some tickets for Miranda's shoe thinking it was in B'ham in April 2013. The show is actually April 2014.

Why do they have to advertise and sell the tickets so early? Surely someone like Miranda would sell out if advertised 2 months before the show or do they just want to hold everybody's money for over 12 months.

I wont buy them now, don't really want to give her a pressie that she wont be able to use for over a year.

I just don't get it.

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #493 on: December 21, 2012, 02:39:56 PM »

As the wife is a fan of Miranda Hart I thought I'd treat her as part of her Christmas present to some tickets for Miranda's shoe thinking it was in B'ham in April 2013. The show is actually April 2014.

Why do they have to advertise and sell the tickets so early? Surely someone like Miranda would sell out if advertised 2 months before the show or do they just want to hold everybody's money for over 12 months.

I wont buy them now, don't really want to give her a pressie that she wont be able to use for over a year.

I just don't get it.

Neither is she by the sounds of it.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #494 on: December 21, 2012, 02:54:00 PM »

Guess who.

The older I get, the better I was.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: