blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 08:08:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272628 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Impartial opinions wanted on DTD TD(Danniel) decision/150 DS 19/05/2012
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Impartial opinions wanted on DTD TD(Danniel) decision/150 DS 19/05/2012  (Read 11405 times)
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: May 21, 2012, 08:41:09 AM »

Who is the dozy dealer?
The cards were perfectly stuck together apparently. Hard to believe but they got slide to Alonso together and he never noticed. Tbh I have never once checked if I have been dealt 3 cards in all my years of playing however nearly ever tourney I must have had to ask for my 2 nd card when on the dealer button

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 21, 2012, 08:54:54 AM »

Out of interest, if you table two cards, and one is identical to one of the flop cards (say they're both the ), is your hand dead in the same way?

4. If two cards of the same rank and suit are found, all action is void, and all chips in the pot are returned to the players who wagered them (subject to next rule).

5. A player who knows the deck is defective has an obligation to point this out. If such a player instead tries to win a pot by taking aggressive action (trying for a freeroll), the player may lose the right to a refund, and the chips may be required to stay in the pot for the next deal.

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
sm00035

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 21, 2012, 03:43:24 PM »

The real lesson to be learnt is to not peel Q4 out the blinds
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 21, 2012, 03:44:13 PM »

no 3bet it oioi

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
skolsuper

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 21, 2012, 04:00:21 PM »

I thought Alonso was Ronaldo. now I'm pretty confused. Wish people would stop being anon because now I don't even know if I am laughing at the right people.  I love Ronaldo at Dtd and Alonso on here but don't have a clue who Ronaldo is on here or who Alonso is at Dtd Sad

Despite my love of both guys only seen a few incidents of kicking off in Dtd and all involved Ronaldo and only seen a few incidents of forum members being in the wrong over rulings and they all involved Alonso Smiley
Wait a minute...Finkel is Einhorn?Huh???!!!!!

<3
MC
Super

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: May 21, 2012, 04:13:10 PM »

Wait a minute...Finkel is Einhorn??!!!!!

ROFLs!

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal"
http://www.atkinator.net ..... @epitomised
Poker_Monkey

"Cake or death?"

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 21, 2012, 04:24:15 PM »

Hear hear never just look it up always 3-4bet and if have to ship it all in lol

Oh look you hit your 3 outter on me FML

Twitter :  https://twitter.com/adrian_lovelock

Fb : https://www.facebook.com/ady.lovelock
Alonso

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 21, 2012, 04:49:50 PM »

Hi all,

Thank you all for the opinions. Just few things to mention.

1. I kind of know Ronaldo. But that is about it. I heard about incident in deepstack involving Ronaldo, but that's about ti - I think I heard it here. I myself never even played 500DS

2. Somebody mentioned some other TD decision involving me. I doubt that is truth. I had one going against me but it was 12-18 months back in 50 freezout and nowhere near important as this one. Also I really don't think i posted it here or in that case anywhere else. So I guess or where is another Alonso or somebody mistaken me for somebody else.

3. Anon situation. Again, put that request in place just this Thursday. Basically my parent's let's say are old fashioned and would never support me being involved in poker. Problem is with all search engines I got already nearly cought by search engines relating my name to other poker forum/poker site. So I just decided it is easier to be Anon. If I play another deepstack and somebody wants to use my forum nickname or post normal photo I don't have problems with that nor I asked DTD to forbid it. All I asked was not to post my real name in MTT results section on their website.

Living a dangerous dream...
Sulphur man

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 21, 2012, 05:14:55 PM »

Standard and correct decision. Fin. 

I've never played any game, or done anything that was so powerful at making you believe that you 'owned' it... before making you realize that you actually don't.
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 21, 2012, 06:09:35 PM »

I thought Alonso was Ronaldo. now I'm pretty confused. Wish people would stop being anon because now I don't even know if I am laughing at the right people.  I love Ronaldo at Dtd and Alonso on here but don't have a clue who Ronaldo is on here or who Alonso is at Dtd Sad

Despite my love of both guys only seen a few incidents of kicking off in Dtd and all involved Ronaldo and only seen a few incidents of forum members being in the wrong over rulings and they all involved Alonso Smiley
Wait a minute...Finkel is Einhorn?Huh???!!!!!

<3
Lol. I am the pet detective.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 21, 2012, 06:18:21 PM »

Hi all,

Thank you all for the opinions. Just few things to mention.

1. I kind of know Ronaldo. But that is about it. I heard about incident in deepstack involving Ronaldo, but that's about ti - I think I heard it here. I myself never even played 500DS

2. Somebody mentioned some other TD decision involving me. I doubt that is truth. I had one going against me but it was 12-18 months back in 50 freezout and nowhere near important as this one. Also I really don't think i posted it here or in that case anywhere else. So I guess or where is another Alonso or somebody mistaken me for somebody else.

3. Anon situation. Again, put that request in place just this Thursday. Basically my parent's let's say are old fashioned and would never support me being involved in poker. Problem is with all search engines I got already nearly cought by search engines relating my name to other poker forum/poker site. So I just decided it is easier to be Anon. If I play another deepstack and somebody wants to use my forum nickname or post normal photo I don't have problems with that nor I asked DTD to forbid it. All I asked was not to post my real name in MTT results section on their website.

So from this post you confirm you are not Ronaldo and using the observational skills I honed on the Krypton factor I now have worked out you are not The Ginger Lawyer. Was gonna plumb for east European drug Barron but being scared of ya mum don't fit that profile either.  Can you help a brother out here. Who the hell are you?

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
WPIL

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 21, 2012, 08:30:58 PM »

Alonso - Got it wrong about Chelsea though!

And in not related news (finally):

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~2633044,00.html

Any odds on Maurinho comeback? Otherwise very difficult to explain why Di Mateo allowed to destroy club even further (although it is just 15 games or so)...
JK

Probably the worst player here

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 23, 2012, 04:35:28 AM »

Found out who Alonso actually is. Turns out Iv kinda of known you for years mate. Im cardroom supervisor at Alea lol
LB44

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 24, 2012, 02:45:06 AM »

Does alonso look like Tony G 20 years ago? Wink
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 24, 2012, 03:14:20 AM »

Does alonso look like Tony G 20 years ago? Wink

Haha yes

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score