blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 07:32:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272603 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Binions $1k NLHE June 26th (Sold Out)
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Binions $1k NLHE June 26th (Sold Out)  (Read 5902 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2012, 05:52:30 PM »

Yeah, I suppose it's obvious really.

Bugger.

Not sure what I'll do now. If I cannot find any PLO, I'll probably still come, but I really don't enjoy Limit.

Well I am prob not gonna play on the off chance I do end up still in at teamtime when we're supposed to be meeting and leave it until tomorrow at the Wynn. Should I not make that one either then it's no big deal as we're both here for a good few weeks anyway.

Shipped a while ago for this, glglglgl fella. Spin up some stripper tokens. Don't forget to go Larry's and say hi to star for me. Peace.

Yep, tyty and hopefully I'll be in a position to go punting it off in the OG..... Can't say I'm gonna go to Hustler as my loyalties are where they are Wink

The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2012, 12:55:32 PM »

Totally forgot about this.

Just sent $100 to your pops.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2012, 01:00:35 PM »

How did we do?

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2012, 01:08:22 PM »

one time won the lot and spent your share in the rhino

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2012, 05:43:57 PM »

Thanks Keith

No Rhino for me so far unfortunately.....

Sorry peeps, but there is no day 2 for me....

My peak stack was 34k @ 6/1200 from a 30k start and I just never really got anything going all day. I didn't have a terrible table although there were a few very good players and I never managed to get  into any good situations at all.

I hovered between 30k and 20k for the first 6 hours, coming back from dinner to 500/1k I had 19k and was looking for a spot to get a double. I managed to chip back up to 34k as above and I made what I think was a correct fold.

I open with 88 to 2.8k @ 6/1200 100ra from the c/o playing 9 handed

Button who is a spewy german makes it 8200 (covers) has been seen to flat call ep opens from mp with Q7o and then get it in on 346 flop against the american guy who is a friend of Stevie444 so basically just bat crazy.

sb folds and bb shoves for 30k (Has only been sat for a couple rounds, not shown down anything, but is known to Stevie's friend so presume he's a good player)

I thought for a couple minutes, from the german's body language didn't get the impression he was folding and decide to muck. German AK BB AQ and AK wins.

Bustout hand hijack opens to 3.5k  @ 8/1600 w 200ra, button flat calls playing about 150k (has been at the table all day and peels a lot preflop with all sorts of random crap)

I shove 25200 with AJ, original raiser snap folds and the button thinks for a couple minutes...

I'm feeling pretty happy the longer he thinks,  when he finally calls am expecting to be in decent shape and am pretty gutted when he shows me AQ Sad

Thanks for the support and sorry I couldn't make anything of a frustrating day. 280 runners and $65k up top would have been nice....

millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2012, 06:02:41 PM »

Ul fella, now Less poker and more grindage at Larry's.

craigbetts

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2012, 06:07:15 PM »

I have been reading elsewhere that Marky is having his fair share of fun! Don't chew worry bout that.

"We're not here to take part, we're here to take over"
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2012, 06:32:13 PM »

I have been reading elsewhere that Marky is having his fair share of fun! Don't chew worry bout that.

Yeah Saturday and Sunday were the blowouts and then Mon/Tue played.

Obv got battered when I went out of the comp last night, but got a few small comps to play over the next couple days and another $1k on Saturday,

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2012, 07:03:55 PM »

Ul mate 88 seems like a good fold.

Keep having fun

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: