blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:40:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  First Staking Request (maybe last) - GPS Edinburgh + Side (Sold Out)
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: First Staking Request (maybe last) - GPS Edinburgh + Side (Sold Out)  (Read 4251 times)
scotty77

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2012, 04:34:53 PM »

UL man....esp in the KK v A9 hand

We got an absolute joke of a table draw.  First live update on the blog confirmed it, Ben Jackson, Paul Jackson, 3 other Pro's and my least favourite local opponent.

This is what irritates me about the Genting tour.  Hand picked tables so so wrong and ridic and do people REALLY care about watching player XYZ pro on the live stream? 
Geo the Sarge

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2012, 11:33:47 PM »

Bobba getting the lot at the mo.

15 left 600k ave

Bobba has 2.2m

Geo

When you get..........give. When you learn.......teach
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2012, 12:04:46 AM »

Gl Bobba Fett. Are they playing down to final table tonight?

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
flushthemout

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2012, 12:17:47 AM »

Paul is humungus, ft tomorro Jas

Your only on this Planet once.......... so enjoy
Geo the Sarge

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2012, 12:21:33 AM »

Bazzbhoy also going well:

(From the live update)

Barry burns makes it 27k. Round to Barny who says all in, Paul Jackson asks for a count and announces all in himself! Barry burns screams CALL and it's on their backs,

Barry has Aces for 469k all in, Barny has pocket queens and is in for 300k, Paul has AK and misses the lot.

Barny Boatman exits in 14th place for £1005.

Barry on well over a million.

Geo

Geo the Sarge

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2012, 10:22:42 AM »

Two blondes in the last 11 at Edinburgh today

GL Bazzabhoy and Bobba Fett

Chips                  Table                      Seat                      Name
2,938,500          1                               1                   Paul Mctaggart
1,252,000          1                               2                   Barry Burns
368,000             1                               3                        Steve Miller
452,500             1                               4                        Paul Jackson
344,500             1                               5                        Gavin Stevenson
603,000             1                               6                        Robert Gregory
243,500             2                               1                        Paul Carnegie
702,000             2                               2                        Steven Turner
446,500             2                               3                        Stephen Ng
834,000             2                               4                        Michael Kemp
1,557,500          2                               5                        Christopher Nicholls

Geo
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 01:08:22 PM by Geo the Sarge » Logged

pokerfan

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2012, 12:07:48 PM »

Gl guys.

istrabraq

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2012, 08:16:41 PM »

I was I'n seat 1 when you had 4/5 I was well ahead but had history with seat 9 so was playing him more
 then any other player .  Can't believe the player next 2 you with the 9/3 off suit against my aq lol
. Must admitt standard very poor compared to gkupt . Away for stoke probably go sheffield . Next time we meet say hi your exit was so unlucky he was the player I had history with
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2012, 10:35:38 AM »

I was I'n seat 1 when you had 4/5 I was well ahead but had history with seat 9 so was playing him more
 then any other player .  Can't believe the player next 2 you with the 9/3 off suit against my aq lol
. Must admitt standard very poor compared to gkupt . Away for stoke probably go sheffield . Next time we meet say hi your exit was so unlucky he was the player I had history with

Still covering the Man City top? ha ha seat 9 has air so often with you behind calling with tighter image it seemed a good spot.

Load of value in the tournie, James who had the 9-3 plays any two cards, he never lasts but is annoying to play with, as he stacks you so often with utter garbage, as law of averages says he hits big once in a while! I am going to try and qualify for Stoke/Sheffield, I wasnt unhappy with how i played, just way too active early, lesson learned would have been you do not win it in day 1! Think the tele table thing was a joke though, why the rail needs to see cards in day 1 is beyond me, that info he got on that hand was invaluable, people assume you are a nit unless they know you, he wouldnt have put me on moves like that, then he gets free info I am capable...sighhhhh! will say hello in Sheffield if I make it
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2012, 10:44:57 AM »

We got an absolute joke of a table draw.  First live update on the blog confirmed it, Ben Jackson, Paul Jackson, 3 other Pro's and my least favourite local opponent.

This is what irritates me about the Genting tour.  Hand picked tables so so wrong and ridic and do people REALLY care about watching player XYZ pro on the live stream? 

Whatttttttttt?Huh??

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
istrabraq

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2012, 01:02:09 PM »

Yes me I'n man city top I agree about the tv table should do what dtd do and just use it 4 final table .
scotty77

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2012, 01:19:04 AM »

Whatttttttttt?Huh??

Well I haven't asked Genting if they do hand pick but I've been to a couple of their events.  Every single feature has at least 2 Genting 'pros' followed by a couple of named pros and then a few randoms.  It is way too many to be coincidence.  At Birmingham it was Ben Jackson/Karl Mahrenholz/1 of the Hendon Mob/1 of their girl pros and some other Genting badged guy with the rest random.  Utterly ridic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: