blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 06:00:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272588 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Marc wright WSOP action
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Marc wright WSOP action  (Read 22345 times)
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: July 13, 2012, 09:21:15 AM »

can someone give this man chip stacking lessons over night

kthnx

Click to see full-size image.

(pic from poker news to save getting in trouble)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 09:38:08 AM by outragous76 » Logged

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 13, 2012, 02:39:50 PM »

can someone give this man chip stacking lessons over night

kthnx

Click to see full-size image.

(pic from poker news to save getting in trouble)
Lol. Online geeks innit

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
pokerfan

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 13, 2012, 03:47:29 PM »

Draw been kind, should be able to abuse the bubble pretty hard.

Amatay

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 13, 2012, 03:48:45 PM »

yh, 3 covering stacks but think he's gone pos on all 3. gl Marco

There is no better feeling than rocking up in a city for the first time, with nowhere to stay and everything new - so liberating.
Amatay

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 13, 2012, 03:54:25 PM »

yh, 3 covering stacks but think he's gone pos on all 3. gl Marco

forget that shit. he's cl on is tab Smiley

There is no better feeling than rocking up in a city for the first time, with nowhere to stay and everything new - so liberating.
railtard1

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 14, 2012, 02:51:05 AM »

895k at dinner
railtard1

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 14, 2012, 05:12:10 PM »

busted in like 350-400th ish for $28k

Flying home later today but will write up a decent HH for the final day. Was some real cool spots.

My bust was a huge cooler. I had got away from some pretty big hands in this comp but dont think i could away this time.
railtard1

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 19, 2012, 10:36:28 PM »

In light of recent tlk about stakin threads not being dealt with correctly, wanted to just clarify here (altho i have spoke to every1 involved) that i rcvd a cheque from wsop, paid it into english bank (barclays) on monday afternoon, as soon as it clears, i will send refunds via bank xfer. The people involved knew this anyways, but wanted to post it here.

cheers
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 19, 2012, 10:49:46 PM »

In light of recent tlk about stakin threads not being dealt with correctly, wanted to just clarify here (altho i have spoke to every1 involved) that i rcvd a cheque from wsop, paid it into english bank (barclays) on monday afternoon, as soon as it clears, i will send refunds via bank xfer. The people involved knew this anyways, but wanted to post it here.

cheers

As you posted it here and you are certain to bink big agains abroad sometime soon..

Taking a cheque in a foreign currency is the nut worst thing to do. (Or it was the last time I did it about 8 years ago). Unless you have a foreign currency account.

It takes forever to clear and the bank absolutely screws you with fees and exchange rate.

I would say taking cash is best (but with a big figure that's obv impracticable) followed by a wire transfer to your bank.

Others might have different experiences.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
railtard1

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 19, 2012, 11:10:23 PM »

cheers

As you posted it here and you are certain to bink big agains abroad sometime soon..

Taking a cheque in a foreign currency is the nut worst thing to do. (Or it was the last time I did it about 8 years ago). Unless you have a foreign currency account.

It takes forever to clear and the bank absolutely screws you with fees and exchange rate.

I would say taking cash is best (but with a big figure that's obv impracticable) followed by a wire transfer to your bank.

yh i took cash in berlin and flushy's company exchanged it. I did plan on arranging bank wire this time but busted the main, was obviously a bit tilted / frustrated, and went straight into the payout area and didnt have bank details to hand so didnt have much choice.
I will sort it for next time tho, thanks.
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 20, 2012, 03:47:20 AM »

was going to post the same thing Marc,  with $ espcially, it's so easy to sort you can ask me, keys, flushy to sort on your behalf and we'd all have done it and would have taken literally no time.

Any form of foreign currency to a UK bank is an absolute NO-NO seriously you get so fucked. I remember attempting to wire a decent sum home and realising I stood to lose 7-8% of the XE rate which is literally in-excusable when you have the network of contacts that blonde offers.

railtard1

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 20, 2012, 03:50:41 AM »

was going to post the same thing Marc,  with $ espcially, it's so easy to sort you can ask me, keys, flushy to sort on your behalf and we'd all have done it and would have taken literally no time.

Any form of foreign currency to a UK bank is an absolute NO-NO seriously you get so fucked. I remember attempting to wire a decent sum home and realising I stood to lose 7-8% of the XE rate which is literally in-excusable when you have the network of contacts that blonde offers.

yhyh, was my first time vegas, there was tons of stuff i was a noob at, i feel like next year ill know so much more and be better prepared.

Thanks for info dave
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 20, 2012, 09:45:00 AM »

Have you not used Flushies service before Marc. Thought he sent someone to plymouth and pick some euros? Up and change em for you before.

Are you expecting to lose much dough on the xchange?

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 20, 2012, 10:39:36 AM »

Have you not used Flushies service before Marc. Thought he sent someone to plymouth and pick some euros? Up and change em for you before.

cheers

yh i took cash in berlin and flushy's company exchanged it. I did plan on arranging bank wire this time but busted the main, was obviously a bit tilted / frustrated, and went straight into the payout area and didnt have bank details to hand so didnt have much choice.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 20, 2012, 10:46:40 AM »

cheers

Lol. Yeah it's about 3 posts above mine. Short term memory defo going. Alzheimer's in the family ffs

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: