blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 07:07:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Vegas Trip - Staking Package SOLD OUT!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vegas Trip - Staking Package SOLD OUT!  (Read 8325 times)
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2012, 05:17:25 PM »

goooood luck Michelle Smiley

ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2012, 05:26:08 PM »

goooood luck Michelle Smiley
MLHMLH

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2012, 05:40:37 PM »

Thanks guys
SirPerceval

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2012, 05:44:10 PM »

Where will you be updating Michelle?
MLHMLH

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2012, 05:45:47 PM »

Where will you be updating Michelle?

Facebook and on this thread.
MLHMLH

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2012, 02:14:42 AM »

Just won the Bigger $8 on Stars for $5340, beating 5070 runners!  Finding some form just at the right time!  Bring on Vegas!
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2012, 04:53:54 AM »

Just won the Bigger $8 on Stars for $5340, beating 5070 runners!  Finding some form just at the right time!  Bring on Vegas!

Congrats Michelle.

Sigh at missing a % of this tho Sad glglgl

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
MLHMLH

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2012, 03:56:26 PM »

In the interests of transparency and for anyone who might be interested, I'm updating this thread to confirm some changes to my Vegas poker schedule.  All the changes I've made have been approved by all my backers.

There are a few reasons for making the changes:

a) I won a WSOP experience package last week on Genting Poker which means I am now playing day 1B of Event 59 ($1,000 buy in) on Thurs 5th July.
b) I won the Bigger $8 on Pokerstars just over a week ago which means my bankroll has increased and therefore I am feeling more comfortable playing a lower number of tournaments overall, but some of the tournaments I am now playing have higher buy-ins (e.g. 3 x $600 Venetian Deepstacks)
c) The Wynn Summer Classic events are not getting the numbers predicted even though the structure is the same as the Venetian deepstack events.  The value therefore is at the Venetian (although the buy-ins are more expensive).
d) There is no time to go downtown and play the Golden Nugget satellite
e) There is no point playing the Wynn main event satellite because I cannot play the main event (it clashes with WSOP Event 59).

My new schedule is as follows:- 

Tournament Schedule for Main Staking Deal (sold 50% in total)
Mon 25th June - Caesars Palace Ladies event $240
Tues 26th June - Venetian Ladies event $400
Weds 27th June - Venetian Deepstack $600
Thurs 28th June - Aria $125
Sat 30th June - Venetian Deepstack $600
Sun 1st July - Rio $235
Mon 2nd July - Venetian Deepstack $600
Tues 3rd July - Rio $235
Weds 4th July - Aria $125
Total Buy Ins = $3160 (an additional $340 is available for filler tournaments).

The following have a share of me in the above tournaments:
Mum - 5% (paid)
Kav - 10% (paid)
Gaz - 10% (paying in $ at airport)
Glenn - 5% (paid)
SirPerceval - 5% (paid)
Claypole - 5% (paid)
Tonytats - 5% (paid)
Skippy - 5% (paid)

I am also playing:

Fri 29th June - WSOP Ladies $1000 (backed by Dubai & Claypole 70% total - paid)
Thurs 5th July - WSOP event 59 $1000 ($250 of main package backers money is buying a total of 25% of me in this event).

I will be adding updates whenever possible to this thread and will also post on Facebook and possibly Twitter (@shellbennett) if you want to follow me.

Really looking forward to getting there now!  Hate hanging around and sorting stuff out the week before!

Thanks
Michelle
tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 18, 2012, 05:53:39 PM »

Gl Michelle hope to see u there
MLHMLH

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2012, 01:41:30 AM »

Due to jetlag (that's my excuse and I will stick to it!) I seem to have been posting my Vegas updates to one of my previous threads!

Will copy them to this thread shortly.
MLHMLH

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2012, 01:45:17 AM »

Arrived in Vegas Sunday afternoon. Flew with Virgin Atlantic from Manc and got a text from them at 6am informing us that the flight was delayed by 2.5 hours. Glad they let us know b4 we set off to the airport. Flight was ok but drinks service was terrible. They came round 3 times only during a 10 hr flight which is ridiculous and that was in Premium Economy!

Got to the Wynn and checked in. Got a golf course view which is nice! Room is ok but not as nice as The Palazzo imo. The room is interconnecting so we can hear everything from next door. Rang reception and they said virtually all their rooms are interconnecting! Lol really? Then this morning we are woken at 5am by a shaft of light coming in all the way down the left of the window! The curtain does not cover the window right to the end! So tilting! This stuff is not difficult. Maintenance arrived at 9am and fixed it with gaffer tape!

Anyway I'm currently in the Ladies event at Caesars. Structure is pretty terrible but so are most of the players. My table has an interesting mix players but so far I haven't found any spots. Currently just under ave stack.

MLHMLH

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2012, 01:56:46 AM »

Not the perfect start, busted Caesars in level 7 running AQs into QQ blind on blind with 14 bigs.
So jetlagged I can't even remember what we did after that yesterday, other than going for food at ? (lol no can't remember) with every intention of going to the Rio afterwards to rail Neil Channing but I believe I nodded off whilst eating so we headed back to our room instead!

Playing the Venetian deepstack now with lots of noisy women all chatting at the same time and getting progressively louder. Now I remember why I don't really like playing ladies comps. $400 with 230 runners so far plus late reg and re-entries.

MLHMLH

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2012, 04:16:06 AM »

Decided to change my schedule today due to my jetlag. Scrapped the $600 at the Venetian in favour of the $340 at the Wynn.

Still in the Wynn $340 at the dinner break. Got 31k, ave 41k. Down to 31 players from 92. 10 get paid. Lost a huge pot which would have put me
 over 80k with AK vs JJ. A on flop, J on river. Nearly threw up. Onwards and upwards!
MLHMLH

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2012, 09:20:55 PM »

Lol I busted in 17th place when I ran AK into AA all in pre! Nice little tourney though, will likely play again! Playing the Aria 1pm right now with Ian. Need a one day tourney today as i'm playing the Ladies WSOP tomorrow!
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2012, 09:37:33 PM »

Lol I busted in 17th place when I ran AK into AA all in pre! Nice little tourney though, will likely play again! Playing the Aria 1pm right now with Ian. Need a one day tourney today as i'm playing the Ladies WSOP tomorrow!

Rio $200's? Are they one day?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: