blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 07:10:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Vegas Trip - Staking Package SOLD OUT!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vegas Trip - Staking Package SOLD OUT!  (Read 8326 times)
Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2012, 10:35:42 PM »

When my body recovers and allows me to! (obviously when Missus let's me really Smiley ) will text u when book next flight- u got shares rolling to Bellagio cup stuff anyway
MLHMLH

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2012, 10:39:58 PM »

Why u not included women's wsop event in package? I will take upto 90.90% at 1.1 if you want to play that

I'm not a massive fan of the structure of the Ladies event (well mainly the starting stack!) and the tournaments I've chosen gave me a decent variety of tournaments for a total $4k buy in, which represents the right level of risk for me and delivers a good value package for my backers.  

If you are interested in staking me in that specific event then I'm happy to discuss.  Not sure I want to sell 90% though and willing to include Claypole if he wants some of that as well!  Probably don't want to sell more than 70% of myself in the WSOP event.

It means me tweeking my schedule slightly (I'll switch the Wynn $340 the day before to another day) and I may need to play a Golden Nugget satellite earlier in the week, but I can look at that and post a revised schedule.

Thanks
Michelle
claypole

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2012, 10:43:21 PM »

Why u not included women's wsop event in package? I will take upto 90.90% at 1.1 if you want to play that

I'm not a massive fan of the structure of the Ladies event (well mainly the starting stack!) and the tournaments I've chosen gave me a decent variety of tournaments for a total $4k buy in, which represents the right level of risk for me and delivers a good value package for my backers.  

If you are interested in staking me in that specific event then I'm happy to discuss.  Not sure I want to sell 90% though and willing to include Claypole if he wants some of that as well!  Probably don't want to sell more than 70% of myself in the WSOP event.

It means me tweeking my schedule slightly (I'll switch the Wynn $340 the day before to another day) and I may need to play a Golden Nugget satellite earlier in the week, but I can look at that and post a revised schedule.

Thanks
Michelle

Obv Dave idea, I am gatecrashing - but if he's happy with 50% I'll take 20% Michelle if you want to play it - if he wants the 70% press on with Dave he's a good lad lol  - you are good value in that wish I'd thought of it first
Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2012, 10:48:29 PM »

It's upto you- structure might seem bad at first but it's fine in the middle stages. If you want to play il take 50% at 1.1 for sure. Think it over and let me know nearer time, no need to decide now but there's some obvious massive advantages to playing in the tournament
MLHMLH

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2012, 10:55:05 PM »

OK that sounds fine, let's go for that!  50% to Dubai and 20% to Claypole at 1.1 in the WSOP Ladies $1k on Fri 29th June.  Dubai, I'll PM you my stars/bank details.

Thanks
MLHMLH

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2012, 10:57:50 PM »

I'll post a revised schedule tomorrow.  If you've backed me in the other events, rest assured I'll fit everything in that I've promised to play, although may have to scrap my day off and there's zero chance of me seeing the pool again this year but hey I wouldn't want to frighten everyone anyway!
claypole

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2012, 10:58:11 PM »

wiiiiiiiii - game on, I've got a feeling......when is it anyway, will I still be there to rail?  Can I put a dress on and play?  What's the buy in lol?
claypole

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2012, 11:00:01 PM »

Booooo - I leave 29th Sad

Sleep on it Michelle, look at your other events - and then message me on facebook and ill ship you the $220
MLHMLH

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2012, 11:01:25 PM »

wiiiiiiiii - game on, I've got a feeling......when is it anyway, will I still be there to rail?  Can I put a dress on and play?  What's the buy in lol?

Fri 29th at 12noon! Nothing to stop you throwing on a dress and playing, but apparently it's bad etiquette and frowned upon!  Buy in is $1000 so your 20% is $220 please!!
claypole

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2012, 11:03:29 PM »

Fri 29th at 12noon! Nothing to stop you throwing on a dress and playing, but apparently it's bad etiquette and frowned upon!  Buy in is $1000 so your 20% is $220 please!!

Ok - Ive just taken my entire roll of stars after I transferred to you - what would you prefer?  I can do the $220 in cash out there, or Bank Xfer or just deposit on stars - PM on Facebook and let me know when you have sorted everything.
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2012, 11:38:04 PM »

Didn't a bloke enter last year and run pretty deep?

Happy to take a share of Dubai if youre thinking about playing...

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
MLHMLH

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2012, 11:39:45 PM »

I'm definitely playing it, but up to Dubai if he wants to keep his 50%!
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2012, 11:43:10 PM »

Not sure if you misunderstood my post or I'm misunderstanding yours... I would like to buy shares in Dave if he is going to play the ladies event. Don't think they can stop men entering. Happy to buy 10pc @ 3.0

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
MLHMLH

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2012, 11:44:27 PM »

Not sure if you misunderstood my post or I'm misunderstanding yours... I would like to buy shares in Dave if he is going to play the ladies event. Don't think they can stop men entering. Happy to buy 10pc @ 3.0

lol ok I get you now!  Would love to see that!
MLHMLH

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2012, 03:58:43 PM »

I've had another look at my schedule and have managed to make room to play the WSOP $1k Ladies event on Fri 29th June.  The WSOP Ladies event is not included in the main staking deal, however the tournaments listed below are.    I've had a jig around and have now included a $600 Venetian event on Sun 1st.  I have removed the original "(and possibly Rio $185 etc)" as these are effectively filler tournaments if I get knocked out of the main tournament of the day on the schedule below.  I will play filler tournaments at my discretion.  When I do play one it will be included in the main staking deal (subject to not exceeding the $4000 budget) and I will obviously update the post to confirm.

Tournament Schedule for Main Staking Deal
Mon 25th June - Caesars Palace Ladies event $240  
Tues 26th June - Venetian Ladies event $400
Weds 27th June - Wynn Summer Classic $340
Thurs 28th June - Golden Nugget Main Event satellite $125
Sat 30th June - Rio $235
Sun 1st July - Venetian $600
Mon 2nd July - Wynn Summer Classic $340
Tues 3rd July - Wynn Main Event satellite $275
Weds 4th July - Venetian $400
Thurs 5th July - Rio $235
Fri 6th July - Venetian Big Bounty $200
Sat 7th July - Rio $235

Total Buy Ins = $3625 (leaving $375 available for filler tournaments)

The following have a share of me in the Main Staking Deal at 1.1:-

Mum - 5%
Kav - 10%
Gaz - 10%
Glenn - 5%
SirPerceval - 5% (paid)
Claypole - 5% (paid)
Tonytats - 5% (paid)
Skippy - 5% (paid)

I am also now playing the WSOP $1k Ladies event on Fri 29th June.  This is a 3 day event and if it interferes with Sat/Sun then I will simply play more tournaments in the 2nd week so that the main staking deal does not lose any volume.
The following have a share of me in the WSOP $1k event at 1.1:-

Dubai - 50%
Claypole - 20% (paid)

I hope this is ok with everyone.  Rest assured my trip is not a holiday, it's work and I am totally focused on playing as much as possible whilst I'm there.  I will definitely get the volume in.

Thanks
Michelle

« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 05:21:31 PM by MLHMLH » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: