blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 04:52:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  past blonde Bashes
| | | |-+  Thank you
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Thank you  (Read 10598 times)
Supernova

He who laughs last didn't get it.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2012, 03:18:30 PM »

Just a quick thankyou from me.

I'm not a regular poster and am pretty new to Blonde, but turned up yesterday to play the tourney and really enjoyed it.  Nice to be at a tournament with a bit of life and atmosphere and played in the right spirit, has definitely encouraged me to get a bit more involved in Blonde and I'll try to make it along to future Bash's

A belated welcome to blonde!  It's always great to read comments like this.

Despite being on here for years, I managed to meet a few people for the first time yesterday, including a fellow Mod!  In no particular order it was great to put faces to the likes of cambridgealex, Longy, Girgy, Eso Kral, smashedagain, Milligan, cf, supernova, Dave Shoelace, Warren the soulreader, plus assorted wives, girlfriends and parents!  Pretty sure I've missed a few off the list too so apologies if you're one of them.

Likewise from me also, it was great to meet some of the Blondes I haven't met before especially some of the posting legends at last.

Great results for Bigfella with the HU against Rob and the legend that is Eso in the 150, well done both.

And I need you more than want you.
And I want you for all time.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: