blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 09:40:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Cmon England!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 ... 28 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cmon England!!!!  (Read 44766 times)
ACE2M

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: June 16, 2012, 12:40:36 PM »

Do people think Wellbeck was good last night?  I thought he was truly awful, Carrol and Rooney for me.

Young was poor again, i can't rememeber who said it but if he has time on the ball he looks good, if not he's sunday league.

Johnson i liked - if he can just switch on a bit more - their first goal they were berating the defence but ffs, GlenJo switched off for a second, Zlatan sliced an awful shot, it fell to their only man in space 8 yds from goal, the keeper saved it, it hits a defender running at pace in the belly, he nearly gets it out, it hits the post and goes in off him. No luck there....

The 2nd goal was a bit gash, Gezzler looked knackered and just let melberg go.

I'd rather Adam Johnson was there but Milner was pretty decent, committed at both ends of the pitch.

Bringing Walcott and OX on against tired defences in tight games has to be a winning strategy.

Lescott i've never like because he can't play football but i feel pretty at ease now when he's on the ball.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 16, 2012, 04:14:01 PM »

For me, milner is an excellent crosser of a ball. Yesterday, his time was more spent covering for Johnson. He did a perfectly decent job. He's not an exciting player but does the basics well when required. Young and walcott are flashy players who are.either on or off. Young has largely been ON for England but yesterday he was very much off. Walcott came on and did whatwe need a sub winger to do - he and Chamberlain have kept Lennon out of the squad. I wouldn't start him against Ukraine if we also have young and welbeck.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 17, 2012, 05:31:30 PM »

Come on girls! Carney is our only chance here! Wish we were playing Sweden their team is so fit.

The Baron

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 17, 2012, 09:43:50 PM »

If Messi had scored the goal that axel foley did then the worlds media would be going potty! What a finish, what a goal, what spirit. Yeah yeah, what tez defending but so what. Job done

Wellbeck for a House Party remake imo.
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 17, 2012, 09:48:46 PM »

If Messi had scored the goal that axel foley did then the worlds media would be going potty! What a finish, what a goal, what spirit. Yeah yeah, what tez defending but so what. Job done

Looks like a backing dancer/ singer for Salt n Peppa to me.
But kids got skills

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
The Baron

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 17, 2012, 09:50:16 PM »

Looks like a backing dancer/ singer for Salt n Peppa to me.
But kids got skills

Definitely. Actually thought he was v good off the ball in the Sweden game. I think he starts next game.

I still wanna see some windmills though.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 19, 2012, 12:19:10 PM »

if we win by 2 goals then do we go through as leaders?

dunno why everyone thinks we're going to be 2nd??

COME ON ENGLANDDDDD

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
dino1980
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 19, 2012, 12:49:27 PM »

if we win by 2 goals then do we go through as leaders?

dunno why everyone thinks we're going to be 2nd??

COME ON ENGLANDDDDD

I'm pretty sure that If France and England both win it'll come down to goal difference, then goals scored. So we need to win by one more clear goal than France and score at least the same amount of goals as them.

Relevant tie-breakers:

d) superior goal difference in all the group matches;
e) higher number of goals scored in all the group matches;
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 19, 2012, 01:03:03 PM »

Pretty sure it's not goal difference. Criteria A , B and C will be used befor D.

If you have noticed the league tables changing whilst in play the last 3 nights then you will have noticed teams being above opponents on the same points despite having a worse goal difference

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
relaedgc

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 19, 2012, 01:04:28 PM »

That's the head to head rating. But France and England drew, so it'll come down to GD

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster...when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..."
Friedrich Nietzsche
pokerfan

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 19, 2012, 01:06:14 PM »

Pretty sure it's not goal difference. Criteria A , B and C will be used befor D.

If you have noticed the league tables changing whilst in play the last 3 nights then you will have noticed teams being above opponents on the same points despite having a worse goal difference

Doesn't apply here Jase, that's for a 3 way points tie.

There can only be 2 in our group.

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 19, 2012, 01:13:50 PM »

Lol once again proving I know feck all about feck all.

Was playing pool last night in a pub next to a bookies and everyone was having a bet. Been playing about ten mins and I had a £10 double on Spain and Italy both at 8/13. Paid a diss appointing £26.09. Was this a bad bet and worth bothering with. Obv won but that don't make it a good bet does it

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
TheChipPrince

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 19, 2012, 01:21:29 PM »

Was playing pool last night in a pub next to a bookies and everyone was having a bet. Been playing about ten mins and I had a £10 double on Spain and Italy both at 8/13. Paid a diss appointing £26.09. Was this a bad bet and worth bothering with. Obv won but that don't make it a good bet does it

You had an amzing price, Italy were 2/5 most places, Spain 1/2 by kick off.

Must have been a couple of days old coupon.

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

RIP- TheChipPrince - $17,165
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 19, 2012, 01:23:54 PM »

You had an amzing price, Italy were 2/5 most places, Spain 1/2 by kick off.

Must have been a couple of days old coupon.
It was in play and just wrote it out. To be honest I did not have much faith in the old dear in ladbrokes as she could not work out how much it was, so rang my wife

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 19, 2012, 08:07:39 PM »

England looking really nervous and unable to keep the ball against Ukraine

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 ... 28 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: