blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:39:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272625 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Andrew Feldman
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 38 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Andrew Feldman  (Read 99209 times)
George2Loose

View Profile
« on: June 13, 2012, 04:01:39 PM »

Whoever decided to let him commentate on the premier league should be sacked

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
TL900

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2012, 04:02:35 PM »

+1

@MtSpewmore
Quote from: jgcblack
I wouldn't normally try so hard, but didn't have another opportunity I could wait for. I wasn't ready to surrender what I WANTED SO MUCH, that easily, I couldn't guarantee a call with me staying stoic and relying on a flinch "top pair" calling reflex.
Kipper McFish

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2012, 05:26:58 PM »

Whoever decided to let him commentate on the premier league should be sacked

+1

I always enjoy this clip, especially 10:45  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6fbGSrdBOM

Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2012, 06:13:59 PM »

He needs the money I heard

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
The Lad

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2012, 06:18:09 PM »

surely he can not be as bad as jamie carragher on itv
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2012, 06:31:52 PM »

jamie carragher was good at the game he commentated on

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
The Lad

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2012, 07:03:33 PM »

jamie carragher was good at the game he commentated on

looooool true
corkeye

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2012, 07:56:00 AM »

lol@ that heads up battle.

JK

Probably the worst player here

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2012, 08:42:11 AM »

People like Luke Schwartz and Andrew Feldman are an embarrassment to English poker. You have absolute ambassadors like Moorman, Cody and Lil Dave Nicholson, and these guys just run around acting like 5 year olds. Theyre supposed to be professionals for christs sake...
CHIPPYMAN

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2012, 08:52:01 AM »

People like Luke Schwartz and Andrew Feldman are an embarrassment to English poker. You have absolute ambassadors like Moorman, Cody and Lil Dave Nicholson, and these guys just run around acting like 5 year olds. Theyre supposed to be professionals for christs sake...

+100000000000000
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2012, 09:12:22 AM »

they have a personality that TV craves for sadly. no idea about those other guys but it seems TV want dorks talking shite.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2012, 09:31:26 AM »

they have a personality that TV craves for sadly. no idea about those other guys but it seems TV want dorks talking shite.

Harsh, but guilty as charged I guess......

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2012, 09:35:41 AM »

I really really like Luke and dont know if there is anyone who entertains me as much on poker tv shows

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2012, 09:43:14 AM »

Harsh, but guilty as charged I guess......

Very few people outside the poker pro's and experts want to hear accurate in depth analysis by a poker geek on TV. Whenever I watch an interview from poker players its generally like watching paint dry.

That's perfectly fine we all have different personality's (mine is reserved and equally boring I confess), but poker players need to realise TV poker shows aint aimed at them, its showbiz baby and that's why there are very few players in the commentators chair we ever see/hear.

Feldman creates an emotion good or bad but he does what he's asked to do, which I confess is normally good to watch. Not naming names but on sky we have had over the years so many great players on their to offer views on poker play, hands and tournaments and I can count on one hand those that havent died on their asses due to lack of presence or ability to work in front of the camera.
FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2012, 12:28:31 PM »

Not sure about embarrassment to English poker but I agree with George , at times Feldmans commentary is cringeworthy, boring and he is totally self obsessed .

He was on a recent televised episode stating " a lot of things have been said about me and Im here to prove them wrong  etc etc "  Jesus !  .

However Luke Schwartz  is pretty much" what you see is what you get !" ,yes hes a big mouth ,yes hes full of himself but actually I do enjoy listening to him and actually think hes great for TV , his analysis  is pretty accurate and hes not afraid to upset people (normallly Feldman  Smiley )
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 38 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: