blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 04:48:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Andrew Feldman
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 38 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Andrew Feldman  (Read 99197 times)
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2012, 11:17:05 PM »

btw, whats the problem if all hes doing is giving money to charity? who gives a fuck if he crys? giving money to charity > giving money to hookers. he also donated his prize money at gukpt etc. He bumhunts ya so what, its bad but he did what he had to do to get a roll.#fuckthehaters

You Drunk ?  Smiley

If he was drunk he wouldn't be so rude about hookers...

Hehe  Smiley

Charities employ nutters with clipboards to collect dd details. They would do much better bringing in hookers IMO

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 15, 2012, 01:44:23 AM »

giving money to charity > giving money to hookers.

level surely?

GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 15, 2012, 02:24:18 AM »

btw, whats the problem if all hes doing is giving money to charity? who gives a fuck if he crys? giving money to charity > giving money to hookers. he also donated his prize money at gukpt etc. He bumhunts ya so what, its bad but he did what he had to do to get a roll.

#fuckthehaters

#Clueless

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 15, 2012, 02:48:35 AM »

btw, whats the problem if all hes doing is giving money to charity? who gives a fuck if he crys? giving money to charity > giving money to hookers. he also donated his prize money at gukpt etc. He bumhunts ya so what, its bad but he did what he had to do to get a roll.

#fuckthehaters

#Clueless

Pleno is a hero of life...

level surely?

Lil'D is a hero of pokerz...

Alliances tested........................

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 15, 2012, 07:16:28 AM »

level surely?

Yh fella with hookers gives a far better image of poker than fella giving to charity.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 15, 2012, 08:44:19 AM »

How is Feldman a Millionaire?! He plays so bad!

I feel sorry for him, seems so uncomfortable in himself and clearly a lot of people don't like him. Can't be a nice place to be...
Vinodh

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 15, 2012, 09:00:10 AM »

Guys, where can I view this seaso's Premier League poker that was aired in Skysports starting 6th June? I tried to youtube it but no luck.
FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 15, 2012, 11:24:28 AM »

I feel sorry for him, seems so uncomfortable in himself and clearly a lot of people don't like him. Can't be a nice place to be...

Actually a good point Greg. I do kind of regret what I said if hes in a bad place as I wish him no ill.

People do become so self absorbed that they lose touch with reality and unfortunately it sometimes need a wake up call to make one understand the more important things in life.

I actually have a friend who has made millions  after selling his business but he is not in a good place and tries to find solace in alcohol and cocaine which is totally out of hand.On the face of it he looks like he has it all but deep down he is so un happy.

Personally I find an expensive divorce and constant up keep of two children a great leveler   Smiley
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 15, 2012, 11:32:23 AM »

Must be tough to be a millionaire and have to find solace in alcohol and cocaine. I would prob be forced to find solace in hookers as well just to ease the pain.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2012, 11:54:12 AM »

http://www.partypoker.com/blog/news/andrew-feldman-is-the-the-secret-millionaire-and-how-you-can-win-a-trip-to-the-wsop2012-for-free.html

I met Andrew once, updating Luton GUKPT and he finished 3rd. Could not have been more different to my perception from what I read about him, including this thread

Polite, helpful, quiet and reserved.

Changed my opinion of him dramatically

He may be a crap commentator, obviously there's some controversial stuff in his past too, but personally I don't go for opporbrium heaped in his direction

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 15, 2012, 12:12:47 PM »

Actually a good point Greg. I do kind of regret what I said if hes in a bad place as I wish him no ill.

People do become so self absorbed that they lose touch with reality and unfortunately it sometimes need a wake up call to make one understand the more important things in life.

I actually have a friend who has made millions  after selling his business but he is not in a good place and tries to find solace in alcohol and cocaine which is totally out of hand.On the face of it he looks like he has it all but deep down he is so un happy.

Personally I find an expensive divorce and constant up keep of two children a great leveler   Smiley
Yeah I had the same feelings after wanking so much abuse into Aaron from Sheffield. At the time he was coming out with some ridic crap but then when others started letting him have it I felt guilty. Obv he ain't in a good place either but it is funny how people can have the polar opposite views about the same person. I know the camel  is a spot on gent but when I see him have a go at Kid Poker I question my own judgement because in my estimation he is right up there with sweets and blow jobs Smiley

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 15, 2012, 12:31:36 PM »

Lol Jase, I had to re-read that first sentence numerous times before I realised what you were actually trying to say.

Ah! The element of surprise
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 15, 2012, 01:33:12 PM »

Lol Jase, I had to re-read that first sentence numerous times before I realised what you were actually trying to say.
Lol. Yeah sorry thats probably the regional dialect. Maybe should not have used "wanking it into someone"

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 15, 2012, 01:33:35 PM »

Yeah I had the same feelings after wanking so much abuse into Aaron from Sheffield. At the time he was coming out with some ridic crap but then when others started letting him have it I felt guilty. Obv he ain't in a good place either but it is funny how people can have the polar opposite views about the same person. I know the camel  is a spot on gent but when I see him have a go at Kid Poker I question my own judgement because in my estimation he is right up there with sweets and blow jobs Smiley

You have such a charming way with words   Smiley
parker

DESPERATELY seeking rungoodaments

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 15, 2012, 02:06:06 PM »

http://uk.pokernews.com/news/2012/06/andrew-feldman-to-appear-on-secret-millionaire-tv-show-8614.htm

bum hunt comment about here??? interesting response though....

wiiiiii twin turbo'd
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 38 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: