blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 11:22:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273126 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Andrew Feldman
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 38 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Andrew Feldman  (Read 101498 times)
Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: June 17, 2012, 10:19:49 PM »

he's defo not an idiot, he's actually not even a bad guy just a bunch of issues I guess

from what people say about poker 'back in the day' sounds like anyone with half a brain cell could make mirrions.

It's looking messy on the web, hope its sorted and the 'world' is put back together asap.

This is the current biggest misconception in poker, can't even be bothered to point out the obvious reasons why but safe to safe if you're shit now you would have been shit then, and visa versa
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 18, 2012, 12:17:27 AM »

would realy love for you to expand if you ever get 5 mins to explain. will pay £10 to charity if you do. interested.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
parker

DESPERATELY seeking rungoodaments

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 18, 2012, 12:58:37 AM »

just read through andrew 'get me some water' feldmans twitter from today. actually seems like a total utter douchebag.

world class rubdown in the last 30 secs!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 01:03:35 AM by parker » Logged

wiiiiii twin turbo'd
jack2off

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 18, 2012, 06:43:49 PM »

what is feldman thinking going on this show.

Just fucking attention whoring and it's so tilting because they are 100% going to portray poker in a stupid way and all the work we're all trying to do to make gambling better for everyone is getting fucked up by some spoilt little kid who has made "millions" from the game yet cant give a little back just by stopping nonsense like this happening.

Such a shame he's English and we all have to be associated with this.

FullFlush isn't to everyones liking but get him off the poker tables he's proper sound and say what you like he IS good value for TV Cheesy
Im only just going through this post but how does giving away 60-100k portray anyone in a bad light! ridiculous comment!
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 18, 2012, 06:58:00 PM »

Just fucking attention whoring and it's so tilting because they are 100% going to portray poker in a stupid way and all the work we're all trying to do to make gambling better for everyone is getting fucked up by some spoilt little kid who has made "millions" from the game yet cant give a little back just by stopping nonsense like this happening.

FullFlush isn't to everyones liking but get him off the poker tables he's proper sound and say what you like he IS good value for TV Cheesy
Im only just going through this post but how does giving away 60-100k portray anyone in a bad light! ridiculous comment!

Its not his money, he has outstanding debts.

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: June 18, 2012, 06:59:19 PM »

Its not his money, he has outstanding debts.

So he can take the mantle "Robin Hood of Poker" from Barry Greenstein now
jack2off

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 18, 2012, 06:59:51 PM »

http://www.partypoker.com/blog/news/andrew-feldman-is-the-the-secret-millionaire-and-how-you-can-win-a-trip-to-the-wsop2012-for-free.html

I met Andrew once, updating Luton GUKPT and he finished 3rd. Could not have been more different to my perception from what I read about him, including this thread

Polite, helpful, quiet and reserved.

Changed my opinion of him dramatically

He may be a crap commentator, obviously there's some controversial stuff in his past too, but personally I don't go for opporbrium heaped in his direction
100% agree with this, there is actually no reason for all the hate towards him. Most people jump on the bandwagon unfortunately and form an opinion based on zero facts
jack2off

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 18, 2012, 07:00:32 PM »

How is Feldman a Millionaire?! He plays so bad!

I feel sorry for him, seems so uncomfortable in himself and clearly a lot of people don't like him. Can't be a nice place to be...
Plays so bad but is a millionaire from poker? hmm...wish I played that bad
jack2off

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 18, 2012, 07:12:14 PM »

From what I know about this and is quite a lot, its not a case of anyone robbing anything, its a dispute over this staking.

Its amazing again how people form this whole perception of someone or something without actually knowing any facts about it at all or 2nd hand information. I'm definitely on the fence over this one sounds like a normal dispute that has arisen and no one has stolen a penny off anyone.

I very much sound like Feldmans best mate, I'm not at all, but I find it all very amusing that keyboard warriors love coming on to bad mouth a guy they know nothing about, zero facts about an incident, but are happy to go along with the band wagon and throw in the odd line of abuse because their mate has passed on a rumour.

The only decent negative comment I've seen is the first from George about his commentary, which most would agree is not great and thats something we can all comment on because we just have to watch the show. Doesn't mean he's this bad person everyone seems to go on about.

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 18, 2012, 07:35:08 PM »

Barry greenstein cliffs?

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 18, 2012, 07:36:55 PM »

Barry greenstein cliffs?

Greenstein back in the day used to donate all his tourney winnings to charity and got the nickname "Robin Hood of poker".
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: June 18, 2012, 07:37:31 PM »

Barry greenstein cliffs?
Robin Hood was his nickname back in the boom, because he gave his tournament winnings to a children's charity.

Pretty disappointed you didn't know that already actually.
jack2off

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 18, 2012, 07:55:47 PM »

Barry greenstein cliffs?
Robin Hood was his nickname back in the boom, because he gave his tournament winnings to a children's charity.

Only for a year...but then I would as well if Full Tilt was bankrolling me on the quiet and I never had to pay it back!! there's a pattern
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 18, 2012, 07:59:44 PM »

Barry greenstein cliffs?

Only for a year...but then I would as well if Full Tilt was bankrolling me on the quiet and I never had to pay it back!! there's a pattern

He was doing that years before full tilt was even thought of mate.
jack2off

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 18, 2012, 08:38:28 PM »

Barry greenstein cliffs?

He was doing that years before full tilt was even thought of mate.
Yeah granted, I was just being smart!!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 38 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: