blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 02:28:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273128 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Andrew Feldman
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Andrew Feldman  (Read 101528 times)
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #480 on: September 04, 2012, 06:40:32 PM »

It was a major story

I was playing at Luton soon after with a guy with the same name as one of the Aces Poker principals

In the car park with him, coincidentally having been knocked out, I was told to make myself scarce when he was confronted by a number of heavies who'd heard that xyz was playing this festival comp and had been sent to knock seven shades of...out of him

xyz of the same name talked his way out of it

the whole episode caused immense bad feeling, that lingers to this day, although the actual xyz has made occasional comebacks in cardrooms in 2009-10, not seen him since though
We need more tighty shadey stories. Do you know if Paul read this thread

Yesterday was awkward.

Yeah I bet but he seemed pretty thick
FYP
Lol. What's the story with the guy who never played turning up for his 5% yesterday. Are they good mates or does one know the other.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
leethefish

winners never quit quitters never win

View Profile
« Reply #481 on: September 04, 2012, 06:42:18 PM »

It was a major story

I was playing at Luton soon after with a guy with the same name as one of the Aces Poker principals

In the car park with him, coincidentally having been knocked out, I was told to make myself scarce when he was confronted by a number of heavies who'd heard that xyz was playing this festival comp and had been sent to knock seven shades of...out of him

the whole episode caused immense bad feeling, that lingers to this day, although the actual xyz has made occasional comebacks in cardrooms in 2009-10, not seen him since though
We need more tighty shadey stories. Do you know if Paul read this thread

Yesterday was awkward.

Yeah I bet but he seemed pretty thick
FYP
Lol. What's the story with the guy who never played turning up for his 5% yesterday. Are they good mates or does one know the other.

Mates !!

http://www.ljwcarpenter.co.uk       

http://alzheimers.org.uk/

www.ageuk.org.uk/

If you can meet with triumph and disaster And treat those two impostors just the same......yours is the Earth and everything that's in it...And - which is more --you'll be a Man, my son.
jack2off

View Profile
« Reply #482 on: September 04, 2012, 06:43:42 PM »

[/quote]

Yesterday was awkward.

[/quote]

Hate to imagine, really felt for you. I assumed that you could both read the thread. You're a good man Richard!!
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #483 on: September 04, 2012, 06:46:58 PM »

It was a major story

Last spotted playing a £3 rebuy in West Bromwich I believe.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #484 on: September 04, 2012, 06:48:52 PM »

Yeah I like to rip it out of people more than most but hate it when it gets too one sided. Got shot down as soon as I put  one of the haters hendonmob up who was being particually scathing of Paul.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #485 on: September 04, 2012, 06:50:31 PM »

Barry Martin has got alot of front writing that considering the current state of Gutshit's online poker room.

leethefish

winners never quit quitters never win

View Profile
« Reply #486 on: September 04, 2012, 06:56:51 PM »

Could you please explain all this about aces poker keith ?

http://www.ljwcarpenter.co.uk       

http://alzheimers.org.uk/

www.ageuk.org.uk/

If you can meet with triumph and disaster And treat those two impostors just the same......yours is the Earth and everything that's in it...And - which is more --you'll be a Man, my son.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #487 on: September 04, 2012, 07:02:51 PM »

Barry Martin has got alot of front writing that considering the current state of Gutshit's online poker room.

There goes the sound of another can of worms opening. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #488 on: September 04, 2012, 07:07:32 PM »

Could you please explain all this about aces poker keith ?

Simon pretty much nailed it, although I would tend to blame both members of the crew equally.

Dave Welch gave the scheme credibility, if it wasn't for him no one would have invested.

Spyres might have pissed most of the money away, but Welch was the reason the money was there to piss away in the first place.

peejaytwo

View Profile
« Reply #489 on: September 04, 2012, 08:10:39 PM »

I'm not the sort to send the boys round for a quiet word, but I know plenty that would.

As a bookmaker i have written off thousands in bad debts,and never given this a second thought cos if they haven't got it you cant get it.
however,i did once "send the boys round" to a guy who i was convinced was taking the piss. i had more sleepless nights about how this would turn out than the £3k or so i was trying to get back.vastly overrated method unless you have no feelings for anyone or anything.
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #490 on: September 04, 2012, 08:11:03 PM »

Was thinking the same

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #491 on: September 04, 2012, 08:49:52 PM »

I'm not the sort to send the boys round for a quiet word, but I know plenty that would.

As a bookmaker i have written off thousands in bad debts,and never given this a second thought cos if they haven't got it you cant get it.
however,i did once "send the boys round" to a guy who i was convinced was taking the piss. i had more sleepless nights about how this would turn out than the £3k or so i was trying to get back.vastly overrated method unless you have no feelings for anyone or anything.

But what was the outcome, did you get any money back?

Ah! The element of surprise
The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #492 on: September 04, 2012, 08:58:56 PM »

This is a good point.

Sending the troops in is completely pointless if the punter hasn't got a brass farthing.

People who owe, but aren't paying despite having the money are the pits.

redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #493 on: September 04, 2012, 09:03:21 PM »

I very recently had this dilema when somebody who was putting on bets for me and was holding a large part of my bankroll suddenly disappeared.  I was offered a couple of, erm, options and even asked the advice of someone on here but in the end I decided it just isn't worth it.   

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #494 on: September 04, 2012, 09:03:31 PM »

How does bankruptcy work in this country, if Zimbler won the next tourney he played and shipped £100k, would he have to hand some of it over to Feldman or does he get to keep the lot?

Surely it will just go anon and on and on.

I should sue you Smiley

post six on anon at dtd thread

?
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: