blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 11:57:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273126 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Andrew Feldman
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Andrew Feldman  (Read 101502 times)
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #525 on: September 11, 2012, 01:51:31 PM »

Before anyone else gets suckered

@paulzimbler

thepzimblercharityaccount is not me on here on FB email or the website, nor is the new Paul Zimbler FB profile me!

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #526 on: September 11, 2012, 01:52:19 PM »

What price he goes to jail? Gotta be 100s
Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #527 on: September 11, 2012, 01:54:03 PM »

and the username that posted that isnt the same one that Zimbler appears to be earlier
luther101

View Profile
« Reply #528 on: September 11, 2012, 01:55:12 PM »

Neither have come out of it with much credit - one's busto, and the other's had 'his day in court' (incurring legal costs, and getting SFA back, in monetary terms)    ....    with the tackiness getting even tackier!

Whatever happened to a good old fashioned 'straightener' on the village (Golders?) green?

Odds on the protagonists required forthwith, Mr Chompy!

mouth

View Profile
« Reply #529 on: September 11, 2012, 02:41:07 PM »

Before anyone else gets suckered

@paulzimbler

thepzimblercharityaccount is not me on here on FB email or the website, nor is the new Paul Zimbler FB profile me!

I can confirm this. Paul has NO online contact ATM, not faebook, twitter or anything, people have been posting on 2+2 as him as well as Facebook. Take anything posted by him as fake. If you know him well enough to have his number, call him instead to verify. If you dont have his number, you probably don't know him well enough to be making assumptions. Someone, whether Feldman or not, is seriously trying to twist the knife and it isn't nice for him at all. 

Don't tell her to turn down, put on your shades if you can't see
Don't tell her to turn down, turn up the flame.

http://gobshiteonlegs.blogspot.com/
mouth

View Profile
« Reply #530 on: September 11, 2012, 02:48:07 PM »

Ridiculously out of hand now.

Setting up a fake zimbler charity page is pretty low, was particularly impressed when they used my photo on his page.

IMO - as already said - the court case was or should have been the end of it. If all of these fake accounts etc turn out to be Feldman it won't do him any favours. He's already discredited Paul Z and had a favourable outcome in court, to carry it on in such an underhand and sneaky way makes him look like a (bigger) fool.

If it isn't Feldman, then there are some twisted people out there, getting involved to an extent where they are slandering/ libelling others in situations that are nothing to do with them is pretty sad.

I don't know what is worse, Caroline. The people who do this stuff, or the people that don't give a moment's thought to it's credibility, but just accept it at face value, & jump on the bandwagon.

One day the boot will be on the other foot. Watch them scream & holler then.

PS - I am not flying a flag for either AF or PZ. That's not the point.

I agree. I made a similar point to another Blonde earlier in this thread : we read something and snap judge without knowing any facts. Probably used to do this a lot more myself, I can't deny that. Found myself a lot less judgemental and not so quick to believe everything I read now. One thing I do know, if I like someone, and I count them as a mate, or even as a poker friend, I will judge them through our friendship, rather than what someone tells me. If in the future I am proved wrong, and let down by a friend, then I'll simply learn a lesson from that. I certainly don't plan on jumping on any bandwagons and changing my opinion on mates just because someone has a personal vendetta against them.

mouth

View Profile
« Reply #531 on: September 11, 2012, 02:57:42 PM »

What is odd, is that whoever set up the fake PZ charity account, looks like they are also responsible for setting up the Lucy Rokach and Joe Grech accounts as well as others : all the same set up, generally the same " friends " etc. someone has waaay too much time on their hands!

SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #532 on: September 11, 2012, 05:33:58 PM »

sigh that the Lucy Rokach account isn't real, was fkn over the moon when I got that request Cheesy

Kinda wish this whole thing would go away. I don't like the way Andrew conducts himself professionally but from only one or two meetings he's genuinely not a horrible person, I'd like him just to put this behind him and move along with life.

I've already met a lot of Zimbler's in my gambling experiences, people with the lust and the need for gambling and the lifestyle/money but without the talent or resourcefulness to sustain it. (I worry I'm going to be this all the time lol) he's always been nice to me when I've met him so pretty indifferent to what happens to be honest, kinda hope he comes out of this alright.

leethefish

winners never quit quitters never win

View Profile
« Reply #533 on: September 11, 2012, 05:44:55 PM »

is this not true then ?....omg

http://www.ljwcarpenter.co.uk       

http://alzheimers.org.uk/

www.ageuk.org.uk/

If you can meet with triumph and disaster And treat those two impostors just the same......yours is the Earth and everything that's in it...And - which is more --you'll be a Man, my son.
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #534 on: September 11, 2012, 05:55:00 PM »

sigh that the Lucy Rokach account isn't real, was fkn over the moon when I got that request Cheesy

Kinda wish this whole thing would go away. I don't like the way Andrew conducts himself professionally but from only one or two meetings he's genuinely not a horrible person, I'd like him just to put this behind him and move along with life.

I've already met a lot of Zimbler's in my gambling experiences, people with the lust and the need for gambling and the lifestyle/money but without the talent or resourcefulness to sustain it. (I worry I'm going to be this all the time lol) he's always been nice to me when I've met him so pretty indifferent to what happens to be honest, kinda hope he comes out of this alright.

Great post.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #535 on: September 11, 2012, 08:04:57 PM »

A measured, considered and balanced post.

As such, it has no place on this thread, so please remove it forthwith.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
robyong

View Profile WWW
« Reply #536 on: September 12, 2012, 03:43:11 AM »

I have known PZ and AF personally for 10 years each. AF has won a seat online to the CPP,  so you may be able to ask him in person if you are over there, I think PZ also intends to hop over to St Kitts.

IMO this thread should just have been deleted as soon as it was started, I advised Rich to take it off as it does BP no good having this sort of thread but he said "no" because it would just crop us somewhere else.

But people can discuss this stuff online between themselves via email/FB etc anyway, so no need to have a forum thread.

I feel the same about the "Mark Wright still scamming thread", surely that has to be deleted by now, still on the front page of the forum, its pretty awful title no matter what the ins and outs of the story are and a private matter. I get this thing about the"poker community" policing scammers, but when I have known this to work is when a respected poker figure has been asked to arbitrate a disagreement with all the facts in front of him, not mob rule on a public forum.

TK and Rich are believers if you "dowse the small flame a larger fire will start", but I just think delete these kind of threads and delete any further attempts to debate this stuff on an open forum.

I mean, take these 2 threads, what % of the posters actually know 100% what the facts are and what % of the posters actually know the individuals personally.

I think Rich does a grand job and we all love TK to bits, but I disagree on some of the content that is allowed on here and as TK says, often people are taking everything at face value.

As for 2+2, they should be more responsible aswell TBH

Yes, I am a misery guts sometimes, but all this stuff leaves a bad taste, poor old Lucy Rokach will go ballistic if she sees her name on this thread, and rightly so. Rob

« Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 04:01:31 AM by robyong » Logged
suzanne

View Profile
« Reply #537 on: September 12, 2012, 05:21:04 AM »

Two high profile poker players in a court case concerning possible fraud?

The subject was never going to go away Rob.

Deleting this thread would do more harm than good as it leads to speculation and as Rich said it would only dowse the fire until another thread pops up.

This says it all...good post

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #538 on: September 12, 2012, 08:13:14 AM »

Rob you are right that there are plenty of other places these subjects get discussed.

Part of the responsibility of the poster is to think before they post. Part of the responsibility of the reader is to separate fact from opinion.

"I've met X and although he didn't do anything to me, I heard he shafted Y by borrowing money and not paying it back." It holds the same weight to me as a celebrity gossip column from a 70p magazine.

The level of posting and viewing on those two threads indicates that a lot of people are interested, whether because they have something to add, they have an in-built opinion about one of those involved or they're just morbidly voyeuristic.

With excellent moderators, there's an argument that having the debates here with good regulation is better than anywhere else.

I'm not convinced many opinions of those involved have really changed, although that can be said of a lot of threads!

Personally, I wish them both peace, however twee and boring that sounds.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #539 on: September 12, 2012, 08:45:56 AM »

Rob you are right that there are plenty of other places these subjects get discussed.

Part of the responsibility of the poster is to think before they post. Part of the responsibility of the reader is to separate fact from opinion.

"I've met X and although he didn't do anything to me, I heard he shafted Y by borrowing money and not paying it back." It holds the same weight to me as a celebrity gossip column from a 70p magazine.

The level of posting and viewing on those two threads indicates that a lot of people are interested, whether because they have something to add, they have an in-built opinion about one of those involved or they're just morbidly voyeuristic.

With excellent moderators, there's an argument that having the debates here with good regulation is better than anywhere else.

I'm not convinced many opinions of those involved have really changed, although that can be said of a lot of threads!

Personally, I wish them both peace, however twee and boring that sounds.

If only......
« Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 09:03:17 AM by tikay » Logged

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: