blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 06:50:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272603 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Fett Vegas shares
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fett Vegas shares  (Read 6282 times)
Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2012, 07:28:04 AM »

I have an extra 35% of Mondays $1500 WSOP event for sale at 1.2 if anyone wants in.  5%=$90

Ya gotta crawl before ya ball!
Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2012, 08:07:56 AM »

Just a housekeeping post.

Of the package sold we have 1 event left, the $1500 WSOP on Monday.  We also have $1100 left over from the Venetian that I didnt play.  Its unlikely I will be able to swap in anything else this week due to other plans and then the main event is next week however I am in Vegas until the 17th so we can see what happens between now and then as I might be able to fit in some 1day $400-1k events.  Obv I will post here in advance of playing anything with the $1100 extra.

Also 5% more sold of the WSOP $1500, 30% left

Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2012, 08:52:07 AM »

25% left

Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2012, 10:13:17 AM »

25% left
sold

Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2012, 09:21:50 AM »

Played the last tourney on the stake today.  The WSOP $1500.

Got off to a good start quickly chipping up to 10k amongst a few table changes.  Moved to what would be my last table and won a bunch of hands to get up to 20k.    Had a guy shove river into me when I had T9cc on 98654ccc to get me up to 30k but then had AQ<AK in a 20k pot.  I opened utg+1 and he 3bet the BB off 25bbs, I thought at the time jamming was fine but in retrospect I think he just always has value so AQ isnt in as good shape against his range.

I got back up to 30k after dinner when a 15bb stack shipped Ax over a limper and I was waiting in the wings with QQ to bust him.

I lost a few small pots here and there and then busted in a big pot.  Ill type out the HH and if anyone has any thoughts/opinions plz post.

I open MP with QJo playing around 25k at 300/600/75.  Cutoff peels, he has been fairly loose/passive so all day.  Limp/folding, limp/calling a decent amount, peeling lots and playing fit or fold post.  He has been calling cbets a lot but folding to double barrells mostly and hardly every betting when someone does cbet/give up.  He has also been tank/folding some spots pre and telling us he had absurd hands that he was seriously considering, for example utg shoves and MP reshoves and he tanks and claims A9o when it would be a horrendous call.  The shovers turn KJ and TT and the board runs out Ace high so he rambles for a bit about how he was gonna call and should have.

Anyway, he peels the cutoff and he covers us by around 5-10k.  flop is TT7r, I cbet 1875, he calls semi quickly and doesnt look like he really had to think to hard about it.  I was planning to check/give up on most turns but turn is an offsuit 9.  I bet 2100 and he calls in the same manner/timing as his flop call.  River 8 and he starts shaking his head as in "oh dear what a bad card".  I saw this thinking "are u fn serious?" and know that its an act a decent amount but he was the kinda guy where this could be genuine some % of the time.  I bet 5800 with around 14k behind into around 10k pot and he announces all in fairly quickly.  I sigh/call, he had 77.  I know once he does the act on the river and then jams he always has a nutted range so Im not happy with the spot but I think he can be jamming for value maybe with Tx and deffo with Jx

So this was the last tourney of the package but we still have $1100 from the venetian tourney I missed.  If something comes up that Ill play Ill post here in advance but there is a very good chance I dont play anything between now and the Main Event.  Im here till the 17th though so we will see what happens between now and then.  If I dont play anything then obv I will refund with markup when Im home.

Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2012, 03:46:35 AM »

Hey, due to the main event run I havent been able to swap in another tournament for the venetian $1k that I missed.  I am in Vegas for 4 more days and will not be playing any more tournaments at all so shares in the $1100 will be refunded.

Fun4Fraser has been contacted already, the others arent on blonde so Ill contact them seperately.

Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: