blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 09, 2024, 06:56:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272932 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Blondes buy pieces of their hero Anthony 'Tikay' Kendall in the 2013 Main Event
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 31 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Blondes buy pieces of their hero Anthony 'Tikay' Kendall in the 2013 Main Event  (Read 59278 times)
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: June 21, 2012, 01:32:45 PM »

Think it would be good to play this year considering Tikay is there right now. Could be dead next year. What is this hosting Sky players gig anyway? You stand around on the rail bored shitless for hours on end and when Sky horse busts you shake their hand and say gl for the future? Sure they could get some lacky like Orford to do that. Sky would snap buy the idea of their star tv personality dusting off his jousting stick for the big show. What a story. What a banzai. Feels like Vince Kidd all over again. Where do we ship?

This year sounds good to me too.
I agree with most of it. While you are hear Phil have you got a price for the bit in bold please Smiley

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 21, 2012, 02:19:08 PM »

Op updated, 79% gone.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 21, 2012, 02:33:14 PM »

Think it would be good to play this year considering Tikay is there right now. Could be dead next year. What is this hosting Sky players gig anyway? You stand around on the rail bored shitless for hours on end and when Sky horse busts you shake their hand and say gl for the future? Sure they could get some lacky like Orford to do that. Sky would snap buy the idea of their star tv personality dusting off his jousting stick for the big show. What a story. What a banzai. Feels like Vince Kidd all over again. Where do we ship?

I agree with most of it. While you are hear Phil have you got a price for the bit in bold please Smiley

lol,

Its always a tricky spot to price these things up. (This bit is true) I do have a bet with a mate of mine on what age he dies, he has over 77 1/2 and I have the under. He is 37 at the mo, fit as a fiddle and very active, I just thought he was over rating his chances of getting to 77 1/2.  tho technically it is a double that I am still around to collect if he does peg it.

As for Tony,

well he is a clean living 43 year old, I would say he is 1/50 to be here next year. thumbs up

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 21, 2012, 02:48:16 PM »

Isn't he freeolling you Phil??  How do you get paid if he does die before 77 1/2?

GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 21, 2012, 03:05:26 PM »

lol,

Its always a tricky spot to price these things up. (This bit is true) I do have a bet with a mate of mine on what age he dies, he has over 77 1/2 and I have the under. He is 37 at the mo, fit as a fiddle and very active, I just thought he was over rating his chances of getting to 77 1/2.  tho technically it is a double that I am still around to collect if he does peg it.

As for Tony,

well he is a clean living 43 year old, I would say he is 1/50 to be here next year. thumbs up

that is a a horrible bet.

@GreekStein on twitter.

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 21, 2012, 03:10:11 PM »

lol,

As for Tony,

did you fancy the other side?

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Amatay

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 21, 2012, 03:44:00 PM »

Only just looked at this.

1% pls

There is no better feeling than rocking up in a city for the first time, with nowhere to stay and everything new - so liberating.
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 21, 2012, 03:54:19 PM »

lol,

As for Tony,

did you fancy the other side?
Lol. I really hope he does not see this.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 21, 2012, 03:54:36 PM »

how much is he selling? he's going to have nothing left when he binks at this rate.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 21, 2012, 05:17:01 PM »

how much is he selling? he's going to have nothing left when he binks at this rate.

nut result.

100 happy men > 1 happy man

@GreekStein on twitter.

EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 21, 2012, 07:41:13 PM »

Has anybody asked him if he'll actually do this yet?

Although everybody means well I really don't think it's fair putting all this pressure on him if he doesn't actually want to do it.

As soon as Tikay comes on and says he's up for it put me down for anything up to 3%. Until then I'll just wait and see what happens.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
MPOWER

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 21, 2012, 08:14:10 PM »

Although everybody means well I really don't think it's fair putting all this pressure on him if he doesn't actually want to do it.

As soon as Tikay comes on and says he's up for it put me down for anything up to 3%. Until then I'll just wait and see what happens.

Regards

M
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 21, 2012, 10:36:59 PM »

It's something I've spoken to him about and posted in his diary about it around this time last year, think it was then anyway.

Will leave it to tikay to respond though.

Totally agree that Sky are missing a trick here not encouraging tikay to play the Main.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 10:47:59 PM by mondatoo » Logged
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 21, 2012, 10:41:33 PM »

He has just hit some form yesterday too. He did a win.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Lucky

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: June 22, 2012, 11:03:34 AM »

2% for me please. This year or next year.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 31 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: