blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 09:26:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273126 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Marc Wright aka dean23price/railtard1 still scamming July 2012
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 ... 51 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Marc Wright aka dean23price/railtard1 still scamming July 2012  (Read 171307 times)
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: July 11, 2012, 04:39:31 PM »

If this thread turns out that there are many people waiting on monies owed then i agree it's in their interest as what he has degened money on.
As this is only one guy laying claim to 4k from a verbal arrangement and given the runaround by the other , then yes what the fuck has it do with anyone what Marc Wright spends his money on .

Trying to be subtle obv failed.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
tonys nephew

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: July 11, 2012, 04:39:52 PM »

Well when it's not his money he's punting with then it's fair to criticise him for it.

Fwiw I know Marc has improved his behaviour but this isn't the only bad thing he's done since his reformation to knock someone.

I speak with Marc on skype and can't help but like him but he hasn't changed 100% and still has a long way to go until people trust him.

He needs to quit gambling.

he needs to stop been a GRIM LORD
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: July 11, 2012, 04:40:59 PM »

It has nothing to do with other people if he blows his personal money on hookers and blow but when people are staking him for gambling and he is doing his money regularly on another form of gambling then that is potentially a problem.

dakky

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: July 11, 2012, 04:50:09 PM »

It has nothing to do with other people if he blows his personal money on hookers and blow

fwiw the guy hates drugs so it'll just be the hookers Cheesy
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: July 11, 2012, 04:53:26 PM »

It has nothing to do with other people if he blows his personal money on hookers and blow

fwiw the guy hates drugs so it'll just be the hookers Cheesy
Wtf is wrong with him?

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
railtard1

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: July 11, 2012, 04:58:39 PM »

havnt read, just skipped to here. As i said, i didnt agree to swap 5% with lewis, anyone with a brain cell should understand that swapping with somone who you know nothign about seems kinda silly right, especially when u dont have much of urself.
Not anything i can do seeing as lewis wont tlk to me, so guess its closed.
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: July 11, 2012, 05:00:46 PM »

There is something you can do, pay the money.
tonys nephew

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: July 11, 2012, 05:01:45 PM »

havnt read, just skipped to here. As i said, i didnt agree to swap 5% with lewis, anyone with a brain cell should understand that swapping with somone who you know nothign about seems kinda silly right, especially when u dont have much of urself.

nothing you can do because paying up your dues obviously isn't the marc wright way.
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: July 11, 2012, 05:02:33 PM »

probably sticking my nose in here were i should not but

if the msn chatlogs are true (and it appears they are) then im not sure how railtard can deny the money?

states a few times he is sending the money today/tonight/ tommorow
ACE2M

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: July 11, 2012, 05:02:58 PM »

Marc, if you didn't swap anything why did you ever say you would give him any money - i think people just can't get their head around that side of the story if it is as you say it is?
Hairydude

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: July 11, 2012, 05:05:37 PM »

Pfft really? closed? Don't know either of you guys but yeah you owe him 5%; i'm a nobody in the poker world but fair few decent regs here already posted here; not seen one post that agrees with your logic here. You have grimmed. your chats with him show this

You say you 5 want decent pro players to mediate- go through the forum there are more than 5 on this thread.

As for taking sides; you are far more known & have won a lot of money for blonde members; some even consider you a friend, why would people take Lewis side; he rarely adds anything to the community unlike yourself

Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream
railtard1

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: July 11, 2012, 05:07:39 PM »

So i never agree to swap 5%.
We never agreed anything is the truth and i think lewis knows that.
I know we defo discussed it and lewis beieved we swapped 5%, the most i would of swapped would of been 5% of what i made from it after selling etc.
I dont know what a fair amount to settle was and hadnt payed it yet.
If he spoke to me today, and we agreed an amount that is fair today, i would pay him today, or wen i leave america and can access stuff properly. Thats it, thread should be locked cos it serves no purpose IMO.
tonys nephew

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: July 11, 2012, 05:07:50 PM »

Pfft really? closed? Don't know either of you guys but yeah you owe him 5%; i'm a nobody in the poker world but fair few decent regs here already posted here; not seen one post that agrees with your logic here. You have grimmed. your chats with him show this

You say you 5 want decent pro players to mediate- go through the forum there are more than 5 on this thread.

As for taking sides; you are far more known & have won a lot of money for blonde members; some even consider you a friend, why would people take Lewis side; he rarely adds anything to the community unlike yourself

everyone should take lewis side he is clearly been wronged by a bad un
MPOWER

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: July 11, 2012, 05:08:18 PM »

I think your backers may be sorting this out for you. Then you pay them.

Have I read the 2P2 right?

Did you make any more % swaps in the same event?

Regards

M  
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: July 11, 2012, 05:09:14 PM »

Every time I feel a tiny bit of sympathy for Marc, he goes and types something like that and it disappears.

Just pay the man his money, and we'll see you here in 9 months time next time you try to scam someone.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 ... 51 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: