blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 08:25:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272636 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Marc Wright aka dean23price/railtard1 still scamming July 2012
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 ... 51 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Marc Wright aka dean23price/railtard1 still scamming July 2012  (Read 168828 times)
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: July 11, 2012, 07:14:36 PM »

I do admire Tikay though. Very honourable, interesting and crucial part of this forum. Will try not to derail thread anymore (although i think in a roundabout way, its linked).

I'm not 100% certain what that means, but if you are suggesting I'm currently wearing very uncomfortable shoes, I'd agree.

I deffo got them plates spinning & hats juggling right now. Wink

I just find you an interesting person with good judgements, you do a lot for the poker community and seem to work tirelessly forthe benefit of others. Of course, feel free to correct me if i am wrong :-)

I shall not disabuse you of the view that I am an interesting character, in fact I am often likened to Corrie's Ken Barlow.
I saw Trickett fell for a Burberry status on Facebook earlier.

I'm not discussing that Jason, beyond saying NO HE DID NOT. "Really" was sarcastic "really". Sam told me that, last night, in writing.   
Awesome. That's good news then. I really don't know how you manage to stay sane.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
prettygreen

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: July 11, 2012, 07:14:44 PM »

Just a huge sigh that i got a ban for swearing at someone, and this plank can grim people, talk utter bollocks and then not get a ban. Administrators - seriously get your ship in order, remove helmets like this and stop banning people who come out with a slightly controversial comment once in a blue moon.

Thanks for that. I'm sure that if you were making the decisions, everyone would agree with you all of the time.

For the record, we ban people for swearing at someone. We do not ban people for talking bollocks because that would mean banning most of the members, myself included.

We do not take responsibility for people's financial arrangements.

Lastly, how does swearing at someone become 'a slightly controversial comment' in the space of one short paragraph?

It means having a pop at somebody who is covered by the forcefield of the blondepoker clique (yourself included). Yes i am sure saying that will mean people hate me, but i have a life outside of BPF so i'm not really that bothered.

Nothing personal to anyone, just the clique thing here is pretty cringeworthy. Everytime a clique member posts something moderately interesting, mass brownosing occurs, whereas as insightful, beneficial posts by other less 'integral' members are often overlooked.

Sorry if this comment encroaches on what is acceptable and what's not. If so, delete/edit it and ban me for life. In the meantime, continue to allow scamming members to aquire financial support and feel great about it.

The way Marc has conducted himself on blonde has been good - I buy pieces here knowing about Marc's past and knowing that he's done some bad things recently. I accept the risk but actually much happier that he conducts himself more properly through blonde than he does in private.

There are several members of the 'clique' as you put it that don't get along. The clique argument is boring anyway as it's the reason for a lot more positives than negatives on the site.

Possibly so mate. I just find it restricts other insightful posters from speaking their mind due to fear of a backlash
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #242 on: July 11, 2012, 07:16:54 PM »

I do admire Tikay though. Very honourable, interesting and crucial part of this forum. Will try not to derail thread anymore (although i think in a roundabout way, its linked).

Careful!

Nothing personal of course, but there is a chance you might be accused of brown nosing, and if people agree with you, it could even be construed as mass brown nosing.

Before you know it, you could be an integral member and part of the BPF clique.

Wouldn't that be cringe-worthy?

I would brown nose you if i didn't have to read stories of how back in the day you rode your penny farthing and some chav had a pop at you, after a mile of cycling down the road you felt a need to turn bak and scare the shit out of them.

Each to their own though and no hard feelings.

Actually, you don't have to read anything.

As you say though, no hard feelings.

The older I get, the better I was.
vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: July 11, 2012, 07:20:11 PM »

Tilted after reading the first 2 pages of this thread, didn't bother reading any more

Mark Wright is a fkn scumbag, how many times are posts gonna come up about him scamming?

Those defending/making excuses for him is fkn lol
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #244 on: July 11, 2012, 07:27:25 PM »

Marc has done himself no favours at all in this thread.

So far Marc said he would sort it and talk to Lewis, he hasn't and had chances to sort it earlier. He also mentioned Lewis will not talk to him, obviously and surely another lie, because I am sure Lewis is happy to talk to him about money. Also, this could have been sorted today, he has Lewis' bank details doesn't he?

Marc also said he would answer all questions in this thread, but just a bit ago he just said he has not bothered reading thread. What a great attitude.

I think scumbag is the right word, for sure. I think Camel is right about everything so far.
railtard1

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: July 11, 2012, 07:29:02 PM »

meh, this is so dumb. i really didnt swap 5%.

Gona agree with lil dave tho and just send lewis 4k so its done with.
Not quite sure how this thread can possibly of got blown out of proportion this badly.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: July 11, 2012, 07:30:22 PM »

Don't want to comment on the situation, but OP should surely have waited until after Marc busted the Main Event to open up this shit storm.

Really ? If he owed you that money for this long are you really saying you'd think, oh someone with a bad history is constantly fobbing me off but I'll let him finish off in the Main 1st as I don't want to put him on tilt or distract him, that's ludicrous.

Then post a few days ago instead?

Just don't really think it's relevant tbh, he gave more than enough time to sort it out, think he'd just had enough so decided to post.
MPOWER

View Profile
« Reply #247 on: July 11, 2012, 07:34:18 PM »

Not quite sure how this thread can possibly of got blown out of proportion this badly.

a.£ b.€ c.$

Just wondering a.b.or.c

Regards

M
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #248 on: July 11, 2012, 07:35:31 PM »

Tilted after reading the first 2 pages of this thread, didn't bother reading any more

Mark Wright is a fkn scumbag, how many times are posts gonna come up about him scamming?

Those defending/making excuses for him is fkn lol

17 pages and I'll give you $100 freeroll to quote more than 5 posts where he is even remotely defended (over the 5% swap)

toddswain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #249 on: July 11, 2012, 07:35:53 PM »

Defo the best bet/only way mate.

fwiw those ppl who never post on here and have been posting itt just causing shit and getting needlesly involved are terrible, so much dross
claypole

View Profile
« Reply #250 on: July 11, 2012, 07:40:55 PM »

meh, this is so dumb. i really didn't swap 5%.

Right decision Marc - run like god tomorrow.  I don't know whats true here. It didn't look good from logs, however Only you and him know what really happened, just 90% of this pointless.  I just want to re interate I have had numerous financial dealings with you in last year, I was a bit sceptical at first, but believe in second chances and made a call based on mutual friends and meeting you - you're not like a few on here have painted you (i.e. better lol).  You have been spot on in every dealing and I don't subscribe to the theory you were "lining me up for a scam later".  If you said you're paying him, do it as quick as you can and get focused on Day Three.

The thread - thats forums I'm afraid, the good comments get mixed up with the regular trolls and the utter bollocks ones.

Good luck tomorrow
claypole

View Profile
« Reply #251 on: July 11, 2012, 07:43:33 PM »

a.£ b.€ c.$

Just wondering a.b.or.c

Regards

M

Another totally pointles post ffs - you're different class
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #252 on: July 11, 2012, 07:44:08 PM »

Right decision Marc - run like god tomorrow.  I don't know whats true here. It didn't look good from logs, however Only you and him know what really happened, just 90% of this pointless.  I just want to re interate I have had numerous financial dealings with you in last year, I was a bit sceptical at first, but believe in second chances and made a call based on mutual friends and meeting you - you're not like a few on here have painted you (i.e. better lol).  You have been spot on in every dealing and I don't subscribe to the theory you were "lining me up for a scam later".  If you said you're paying him, do it as quick as you can and get focused on Day Three.

The thread - thats forums I'm afraid, the good comments get mixed up with the regular trolls and the utter bollocks ones.

Good luck tomorrow

Good point about trolls and utter bolloclks Stu

sola virtus nobilitat
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #253 on: July 11, 2012, 07:46:25 PM »

Good luck tomorrow

Good point about trolls and utter bolloclks Stu

Congrats on the name change Shaun

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
claypole

View Profile
« Reply #254 on: July 11, 2012, 07:47:45 PM »

Tikay has christened me Stu - even after i took him lattes during his deep run to support the Anvil and other drugs lol
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 ... 51 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: