blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 07:57:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Jgcblack Genting Stoke (SOLD OUT)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Jgcblack Genting Stoke (SOLD OUT)  (Read 15195 times)
jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: July 27, 2012, 03:50:21 PM »

If im honest mate with the field as I saw it in London... If it is the same type, amount, groups of players I think my ROI is higher than I am selling at.  However with no results/ volume and an already proven large opinion of myself I think im lucky to get 1.2 on here given the  current staking discussions.

As you know, I am working as hard as I can to improve.. Even spending a lot of time looking specifically at <30bb play since a lot of tournament life changing decisions are made here.

The ONLY reason I cashed both the DTD500 and GPS London legs is because I played very solid when short.

cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 27, 2012, 05:46:30 PM »

If im honest mate with the field as I saw it in London... If it is the same type, amount, groups of players I think my ROI is higher than I am selling at.  However with no results/ volume and an already proven large opinion of myself I think im lucky to get 1.2 on here given the  current staking discussions.

As you know, I am working as hard as I can to improve.. Even spending a lot of time looking specifically at <30bb play since a lot of tournament life changing decisions are made here.

The ONLY reason I cashed both the DTD500 and GPS London legs is because I played very solid when short.

Mustve been dealt a lot of sub 42o holdings Wink

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 27, 2012, 06:29:30 PM »

Mustve been dealt a lot of sub 42o holdings Wink

lol cos obviously I'd play the same in a re-entryable £100 fo and a £430 fish-a-thon Cheesy

this is why the comments from Frankie annoyed me so much.

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 27, 2012, 06:46:53 PM »

Lol John you give it so surely you are big enough to take or, sure you have given a lot of rub downs before

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 27, 2012, 06:53:09 PM »

The standard between the comps isn't going to be hugely different though.

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 27, 2012, 07:07:09 PM »

Lol John you give it so surely you are big enough to take or, sure you have given a lot of rub downs before

course I am, however I would never publicly call someone out about something i wasn't privy to or don't know a lot about.

Esp when Frankie's play is less than optimal.

anyways, I don't want to get into any kinda arguments or hate-rows... ive got no problem with him, just saying i think its ool.

The standard between the comps isn't going to be hugely different though.

obv true... but re-entering after I've made a mistake on my own money is one thing.

honest likelyhood of me doing something like the JT in the GPS? 0.00001%

off to eat... laters all.

CHIPPYMAN

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 27, 2012, 08:44:19 PM »

To me is nothing!!! U play the game the way u think is right and I don't freaking care...
All I said was if I am the staker and my horses played like that and put it on blog about shoving 4 HIGH,
I will defo give him his P45 ... As a staker we try to make profit snd by shoving with 4HIGH and then
posting in the blog to let people read isn't the right thing. I didn't know at 1st u were playing with ur own
dime , and If I did I wouldn't have made that comments. I thought u were staked to play that comp and I think
it was unfair to ur stakes . It also got nothing to do with Jack bcause , I know Jack don't like to mentioned about how
people played. I trusted Jack like I trusted my family. Anyway gl to u and c u in Stoke GPS.
Hopefully u and Jack get the same table again or me & u on the same table.
And please don't shove 4 high into me.
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 27, 2012, 09:30:11 PM »

I'd way rather have a horse honest like John is and own up when he makes a play.

Wouldn't you Frankie? What if you found out that Jack had been shoving 42 also and just keeping it secret for many months? 

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
CHIPPYMAN

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 27, 2012, 10:19:14 PM »

I'd way rather have a horse honest like John is and own up when he makes a play.

Wouldn't you Frankie? What if you found out that Jack had been shoving 42 also and just keeping it secret for many months? 

I TRUSTED JACK LIKE U TRUSTED PJ...
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 27, 2012, 10:24:16 PM »

*trust! Trusted makes it sound like we don't trust them anymore!

I'm saying itd better john is honest and tells people about these hands, rather than lies and just says "yeh lost kk vs aa again".

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
CHIPPYMAN

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 27, 2012, 11:22:24 PM »

*trust! Trusted makes it sound like we don't trust them anymore!

I'm saying itd better john is honest and tells people about these hands, rather than lies and just says "yeh lost kk vs aa again".

NNOONONONONONONONO ...JACK TELL ME THE HANDS HE PLAYED. WE DISCUSSED ABOUT IT. NEVER 4 HIGH MAYB 10 HIGH

SOMETIMES!!!!!
CHIPPYMAN

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 27, 2012, 11:33:15 PM »

i think u know Jack is honest boy and so is PJ. Never in doubt that if they do so they may come and tell me but not posting on blogs
and let everyone knew about it.  Bragging i meant...And u know that wont happened to Jack and PJ because them 2 kids r awesome
and never braggs about poker but only discussing about problems... AGREE??
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 27, 2012, 11:40:20 PM »

Agree Smiley you let me have jack for £20 please?

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
CHIPPYMAN

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 27, 2012, 11:44:13 PM »

Agree Smiley you let me have jack for £20 please?

ok.. no problem
Mitch

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 28, 2012, 02:03:19 AM »

Peej got nothing to brag about tbf, although I think there's a really good chance he will ship the Grand Prix this weekend.

#youhearditherefirst!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 11:49:29 PM by Mitch » Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: