blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:12:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Poker Bay - My Business Plan. Market Research.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Poker Bay - My Business Plan. Market Research.  (Read 19358 times)
PizzicatoXev

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: July 31, 2012, 10:45:18 PM »

Still think its a terrible idea imo...

Even being intergrated into DTD etc just isnt gonna make enough $ to recoup development costs unless those costs have already been 90%+ covered already and would otherwise be completely written off and in that case it may be close but once you add in the time spent moderating/maintaining and so on its still gonna be a net loser vs working at mcdonalds or something...

millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 31, 2012, 11:26:35 PM »

Like ACE2M's idea but you would need some staggering volume to make it a money spinner. Develop and sell on could work.

MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 01, 2012, 01:17:32 AM »

I must confess I don't think it's a good idea and haven't from the start. I was trying to trick you into buying my pokerstable website by hyping up the idea and being all positive. I thought a bit of sharp shuffle and razzle dazzle would get you paying top dollar for this sophisticated (and still available) website. But it was a scam all along and sadly I always thought the idea was bad. I am sorry about the joke but my original advice was serious at least. Just didn't want you thinking my last posts were in the classic human nature bracket. The very idea.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: