blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 09:34:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272572 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Drama Queen
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Drama Queen  (Read 7596 times)
Woodsey

View Profile
« on: August 12, 2012, 12:51:54 AM »

Nobody is bigger than the team, suck it up pussy...........

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/cricket/19229566
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 12:55:37 AM by Woodsey » Logged
jizzemm

BB6 Footy Winners - WALES.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2012, 05:04:50 PM »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/cricket/19232767

even better

eng to win next test match?? or is it a sure fail?

"I want to talk about my hand, what do you mean I cant talk about my hand, right im going to talk about the fact that I cant talk about my hand"...
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2012, 05:07:39 PM »

Lots of egos about

KP, obviously but Flower too

No one comes out of it with any credit

Wouldn't be too pleased to have paid £100+ for Lords to see Bairstow not KP

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2012, 05:16:35 PM »

Put him in his place. Seems to be the case that he did send the texts to the SA players slagging off his own teammates.

Effectively a one game suspension and he'll be back for the next one. Sends a message.

KP has never been a team player on the pitch - how many hundreds have been under 120 cos he's got slap-happy? How many Geoff Boycott rants?!

He is, however, one of our great batsmen.  And that of course can't be ignored.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2012, 05:20:38 PM »

the texts only become public knowledge if the SAfricans let them become public knowledge? and its in their interests to see disharmony and no KP....

Not excusing KP for breaking dressing room omerta, but the ECB have been played like a fiddle too

In addition the SA manager says "they were not derogatory", KP dropped for " not denying derogatory texts"

What a mess

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2012, 05:21:55 PM »

I think one of the most refreshing aspects of the Olympics is how ego free 99% of the competitors/winners are.

Then I open this thread and read about this tosser.

Eff off back to South Africa please.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2012, 05:29:02 PM »

the texts only become public knowledge if the SAfricans let them become public knowledge? and its in their interests to see disharmony and no KP....

Not excusing KP for breaking dressing room omerta, but the ECB have been played like a fiddle too

In addition the SA manager says "they were not derogatory", KP dropped for " not denying derogatory texts"

What a mess

Ooohhhh. We like omerta.

How on earth do you know all these lovely words, Rich? Awesome stuff.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2012, 08:34:40 PM »

If Pietersen was truly innocent regarding the texts, he could easily prove so, the fact he hasn't says it all.

You can't blame the South Africans for playing a clever game with this knowledge. I am sure Strauss (and others) were made full aware when they were in the middle in the last test of the texts.

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2012, 08:46:40 PM »

I think one of the most refreshing aspects of the Olympics is how ego free 99% of the competitors/winners are.

Then I open this thread and read about this tosser.

Eff off back to South Africa please.
You can't speak highly enough of the attitudes of the Olympic competitors. Switched over to check the score in the charity shield today, saw a group of players surrounding the ref shouting their mouths off. Just thought "wankers" and turned it st8 back to the olympics.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2012, 08:58:54 PM »

England ultimately lose. Love KP and his ego

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2012, 01:44:44 PM »

Straussey did an interview on the radio before and he didn't sound impressed at all. KP must have really pissed off some of his team mates/management. Anyone know what he actually did other than these texts? Or what the texts actually said?
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2012, 02:07:46 PM »

Straussey did an interview on the radio before and he didn't sound impressed at all. KP must have really pissed off some of his team mates/management. Anyone know what he actually did other than these texts? Or what the texts actually said?

Judging by this on cricinfo, England are determined to deal with this away from the public eye.

Kevin Pietersen has apologised to the ECB over the derogatory text messages that he sent about members of the England dressing room to South Africa players in a last-ditch attempt to gain forgiveness and be selected for World Twenty20 in Sri Lanka.

Pietersen and his representatives were waiting on Tuesday evening for the ECB to respond to his gesture with Saturday's deadline for naming England's World Twenty20 party looming ever closer.

The apology presumably constituted an admission of guilt and as such leaves him at risk of a heavy fine, a suspension or both. If England's managing director, Hugh Morris, continues to pursue a hard line it could automatically rule him out of a tournament in which he desperately wants to take part.

The ECB would make no official comment on Tuesday night, perhaps recognising that leaks in the past have been unhelpful in the reconciliation process.

followed by

Kevin Pietersen's chances of being reconciled to the England set-up and winning a place in their World Twenty20 squad appear to have receded after the ECB and Andrew Strauss confirmed that further discussions between the parties were needed, despite Pietersen's apology for sending "provocative" texts.

Strauss, England's captain and the subject of the allegedly derogatory texts sent by Pietersen to members of the South Africa squad, said "underlying issues on trust and respect" had to be addressed but that this was unlikely to take place until after the third Test against South Africa, for which Pietersen has been dropped. The deadline for England to submit their World T20 squad is Saturday, the third day of the Test, suggesting that Pietersen will not be recalled, as he desires.

After the ECB confirmed the receipt of Pietersen's apology, Strauss said that there were "broader issues" to be dealt with. He called the selectors' decision to leave Pietersen out "brave and very correct", saying that the batsman's presence at Lord's would have been "untenable".

"The truth is a lot has happened over the last seven days," Strauss said. "The England team has been in the news for the wrong reasons. We all want to move forward but there are some underlying issues on trust and respect that don't get dealt with over night and it's going to take quite a long time to overcome those. My personal view is that they should get dealt with in private, away from the media.

"It's a first step, there's a lot more to investigate with all of this. If there is a way forward, those issues regarding trust and mutual respect have to be dealt with. It's not just a one-way process but they need to be dealt with behind closed doors.

"It's been hanging over us since Kevin's press conference after the Headingley Test match. There was a certain amount of relief on Monday that a decision had been made and we can focus on Test. The challenge this week has been to not let it affect us on the field."

all here http://www.espncricinfo.com/england/content/story/577468.html and in a link from that story

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2012, 02:25:58 PM »

Looking at the other players responses and interviews its clear he is not well liked. I bet he was well fuked off with the fake twitter account as it was so close to the bone.
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2012, 03:51:46 PM »

Looking at the other players responses and interviews its clear he is not well liked. I bet he was well fuked off with the fake twitter account as it was so close to the bone.
Yeah I saw that fake twitter account was a mate of Stuart Broads. England are a better side with him playing despite everyone of his team mates thinking he is a tosser.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2012, 05:32:12 PM »

Yeah I saw that fake twitter account was a mate of Stuart Broads. England are a better side with him playing despite everyone of his team mates thinking he is a tosser.

Completely disagree, I'm afraid. England and South Africa have been the best sides around for the last few years because of how well they have worked as a team. India have not made it to the top because of some of their players lack the desire to put a bit extra in for the team - sloppy fielding, silly run outs, stupid batting collapses. Windies are a better side on paper than in practice when the big boys are playing.

KP isn't Chris Gayle but his average v Taylor/Barstow's likely average will only be 10 runs an innings better and the team working together is worth at least that.

He is a loss in that he is a match winner but his baggage has grown too large for the side to cope with. What he does on the pitch isn't in question - bats well, fields well, turns his arm a bit - but there is no room for a KP Invitation XI at the top of the rankings.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: