blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2024, 04:07:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272827 Posts in 66757 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  The Secret Footballer
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Secret Footballer  (Read 12223 times)
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2012, 03:18:29 PM »

Yes I can't see it being Teddy losing all his cash due to big tax bill or able to write that well . (Been a regular column in Guardian last season).

I meant I thought it was teddy who nailed the footballers  wife in Dubai.

Also pretty obvious that the cuckolded footballer was Peter Crouch.

Can't be. Article says he was asleep on a sun lounger. He'd need two.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Gizsumcash

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2012, 04:37:15 PM »

Was a good read, Andy Johnsons name appearing on the comment section a lot. Could be a shout but cant see him being highly intelligent enough to write such an article.

I love my fear
Cottonbud

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2012, 04:53:58 PM »

http://www.whoisthesecretfootballer.co.uk/index.php/what-we-know/

Me & my friends being massive football fans are finding this very interesting. I think its Joe Cole personally. I think alot of the facts about this footballer will be true, but some will be fabricated to hide his true Identity.
Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2012, 08:28:36 PM »

Kevin Phillips?
Josedinho

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2012, 08:30:53 PM »

Any chance it's Carrick?
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2012, 08:33:47 PM »

Jesus, can't believe everyone is wasting so much time trying to guess who it is.

Obviously a journo talking to a player and fabricating/changing quite alot of stuff to put people off the scent.

They probably having a good laugh at people trying to guess who it and going as far as to set up a website to compile clues as though it's a freaking Agatha Christie puzzle.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 08:37:13 PM by The Camel » Logged

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Cottonbud

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2012, 08:41:03 PM »

Jesus, can't believe everyone is wasting so much time trying to guess who it is.

Obviously a journo talking to a player and fabricating/changing quite alot of stuff to put people off the scent.

They probably having a good laugh at people trying to guess who it and going as far as to set up a website to compile clues as though it's a freaking Agatha Christie puzzle.

But Keith its fun Smiley Everyone loves a mystery!
The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2012, 08:43:28 PM »

The mystery is: why do so many people fall for it Smiley

The funniest one is when he puts in that he played with a player called Paolo who was good at free kicks!

Ooooooooh say the sleuths, he's given a big clue there!

As though he slipped the name in by accident.

Probably was a player called Paul who was good at free kicks, not Paolo di Canio.

Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2012, 08:44:14 PM »

Jesus Keef, you are getting grumpy. Football season starts this week, then you can get proper miserable
The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2012, 08:46:18 PM »

Jesus Keef, you are getting grumpy. Football season starts this week, then you can get proper miserable

Spent the last hour trying to get on a 3/1 shot which should be 1/3 and managing to get the grand total of £48 on.

That's why I'm grumpy!

Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2012, 08:52:04 PM »

Spent the last hour trying to get on a 3/1 shot which should be 1/3 and managing to get the grand total of £48 on.

That's why I'm grumpy!

Thats a first world problem right there

Good luck
Cottonbud

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2012, 08:59:33 PM »

The funniest one is when he puts in that he played with a player called Paolo who was good at free kicks!

Probably was a player called Paul who was good at free kicks, not Paolo di Canio.

Good point but stop being a party pooper. Some of it has to be true, alot fake. You just gotta filter the nonsense.
You must remember we are in a world where millions of people believe there once was a man who walked on water and rose from the dead.
The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2012, 09:13:15 PM »

Good point but stop being a party pooper. Some of it has to be true, alot fake. You just gotta filter the nonsense.
You must remember we are in a world where millions of people believe there once was a man who walked on water and rose from the dead.

Was it Les Ferdinand?

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2012, 09:17:41 PM »

Chris Ferguson?

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2012, 09:32:42 PM »

Dynamo?

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: