blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 12:48:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  The True Rastafish Story - No Frills
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The True Rastafish Story - No Frills  (Read 65109 times)
RastaColburn

The Real Rastafish

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 10, 2012, 06:43:37 PM »

Love you so much fish! Gonna be an incred journey.

Nik <3

Thank brother, hope to see you soon

Disclaimer - All thoughts and views expressed are from Colburn Tomlin (Rastafish) the posts may have been typed up by a third party in the presence of Colburn which will be documented at the end of the post. 

http://www.facebook.com/colburn.tomlin

I Kill Dem!!!
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 10, 2012, 06:55:00 PM »

I feel sorry for all the other diarists on hear as Rasta has now arrived!

Good luck dude will very much enjoy reading your stories!

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
Sulphur man

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 10, 2012, 08:35:42 PM »

Mega. Absolute hero Colburn.   

Thank you brother! which Will are you?
Not the handsome ginger one that looks like shaggy from Scoobie Doo. Often found in DTD playing one
comp or another under the Alias Hans William.

I've never played any game, or done anything that was so powerful at making you believe that you 'owned' it... before making you realize that you actually don't.
leethefish

winners never quit quitters never win

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 10, 2012, 08:59:38 PM »

Looking forward to this ......love the rastafish!.......good start

http://www.ljwcarpenter.co.uk       

http://alzheimers.org.uk/

www.ageuk.org.uk/

If you can meet with triumph and disaster And treat those two impostors just the same......yours is the Earth and everything that's in it...And - which is more --you'll be a Man, my son.
ForthThistle

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 10, 2012, 10:04:31 PM »

Fasta Rasta.

Please...

APAT NLHE Southern European Champion 2010
Take on Tikay February League Winner 2011

Rastafish throws himself headfirst into the railbirds, arms outstretched but the sea of bodies parts and Rastafish misses and crashes through the barrier on all fours.
swinebag22

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 10, 2012, 10:09:58 PM »

Never knew Gavin was Rasta's son. Ty tighty

I have a few mates who are Torquay fans and I went to see them play when Gavin was on loan there. I'll be honest and can't remember if he was any good, but my mates were not happy when the loan period was over.

Realy enjoying this thread. mp!
chamberlain

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 10, 2012, 10:19:16 PM »

Great read so far! Also like your choice in names as I share the same as your sons. Only played with you once at DTD although I do remember it well. I call a small raise in the big blind with 88 and the floo comes 558, I think I'm good and repop you all in and you were sat with 55!!

The noise and atmosphere was excellent with you at the table! It made my experience all the better, bar loosing a large pot to the fish!
PizzicatoXev

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 10, 2012, 10:54:06 PM »

I cant help but read all the fishes posts in his heavy accent just for extra awesomeness Smiley
Sulphur man

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 10, 2012, 10:58:18 PM »

I cant help but read all the fishes posts in his heavy accent just for extra awesomeness Smiley
Nearly as good as your multitude of amazing t-shirts. You must have rail upon rail of them. De Fish on Blonde Yesssssssss (Ali Ayub style)

I've never played any game, or done anything that was so powerful at making you believe that you 'owned' it... before making you realize that you actually don't.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 10, 2012, 11:57:34 PM »

Hi Rasta,

I'm Ralph, slightly older than you, grew up in London so I hear you when you talk about the 60's and 70's, but lived here in Nottingham for the last twenty+ years and we've shared a few tables over the last year or so which was always a pleasure as you never killed me nor I you.

Did you grow up around Brixton?

Did you ever spend any time at the Basing St. recording studio in Notting Hill?

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
LB44

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 11, 2012, 12:18:45 AM »

Rasta, have you ever killed Kenny in a south park episode?
PizzicatoXev

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 11, 2012, 01:38:10 AM »

Nearly as good as your multitude of amazing t-shirts. You must have rail upon rail of them. De Fish on Blonde Yesssssssss (Ali Ayub style)

Haha yeah I got a few... Had to get rid of a few due to the expanding waistline but got plenty still Smiley
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 11, 2012, 03:56:36 AM »

It was me who you saw by cashpoint just now brother! I slowed down to check it was you.

I can lend you £10 if you are having some trouble Cheesy

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 11, 2012, 03:57:13 AM »

I wanted to ask you what inspired you to write this diary / to join facebook/blonde etc?

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 11, 2012, 06:11:17 AM »

Do you think there's a reason all your success is at DTD rather than in other places like Vegas or GUKPT / UKIPT stops?

Let me think... There is a slight difference, no difference with the cards but the ambiance, surroundings and what you feel you know, it's always easier at home

For example - It's easier to sleep in your own bed!!

Dusk till Dawn is home, but that doesn't mean I won't be able to transfer the results to all of these tournaments.  I haven't played many by the way I've only played a few of these tournaments and will be playing much more in the future to hopefully fulfill my expectations..

Hopefully Tikay will sponsor me this weekend and we'll travel with the Sky tour :-)

Hope is for churches, Mr T!

I look forward very much to seeing you on Saturday.

We'll have a TV Crew there, too, so if you are up for it, we'll do an interview with you.

We might just ask if you want to do a spot of commentary for the Live Stream, though it depends when - or if - you bust out. I have already engaged the services of a splendid young man, who almost sees you as his nemesis, to assist me with Live Stream Commentary, but it may be rather jolly to give you a stint, too. 

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 17 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: