blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 12, 2024, 12:12:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272982 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  The Eargasm. A you tube farce.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Eargasm. A you tube farce.  (Read 21330 times)
Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2012, 12:24:42 PM »

I never thought I'd ever get to say this but...

That is worse than a sharplea quiz!

That's so difficult it's not funny.

Personally I don't mind that it's not an RSQ, but at the same time the main aim is for them to be accessible to all. This simply isn't. Even if I could answer one or two I wouldn't bother as it feels rubbish compared to the 10-15 available. As a contrast, to enter my upcoming quiz all you need to be able to do is speak English. I would hope all blondes qualify for that criteria.

Grr!!

Blue text
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2012, 12:26:00 PM »

Milli, I saw the dig!

I will be entering. Guessing most of them unless my subliminal throws up some help for me!

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2012, 12:30:16 PM »

Charles, so if something looks difficult you just don't bother? Seems a decent outlook to have.. You are in the same boat as everyone else so don't see the problem.

Tyty Tighty. Was hoping for a bite then I could have used the line about my grandad not trying  single new food for 50yrs..

Hand on heart I think it was worth having a stab at for everyone as nobody will find this too easy.

GL to those brave enough to play.

Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2012, 12:38:37 PM »

Charles, so if something looks difficult you just don't bother? Seems a decent outlook to have.. You are in the same boat as everyone else so don't see the problem.

There's a difference between being difficult in a challenging way so that i'd have to sit down and think about it, and being difficult in the sense that I just don't know. No matter how many times I listen to it I'm not going to know what animal makes that noise.

I should add that when I said don't do the picture one it's cos I'm not strong at picture quizzes. I'm even worse at music based ones!

Blue text
millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2012, 12:53:45 PM »

There's a difference between being difficult in a challenging way so that i'd have to sit down and think about it, and being difficult in the sense that I just don't know. No matter how many times I listen to it I'm not going to know what animal makes that noise.

I should add that when I said don't do the picture one it's cos I'm not strong at picture quizzes. I'm even worse at music based ones!

fwiw my pic quiz ideas one was a close up picture quiz which was really tough and the other was more of a psychological picture quiz where there are 10 images on each slide and you have to choose one.

This audio quiz I thought would be easy for everyone to take part in as even though it seems tough on the surface and you might not know the answer for certain it is simply a case of guessing a year, guessing an animal, guessing a country, guessing a language, guessing a disney film, guessing a footy team etc. All of which I think everyone who is able to type is more than capable of doing. Who cares if you don't know? It's a guessing game. We can't have Tighty winning them all (even though he will probs bink this). Obv my intention wasn't to waste hours of my life putting this together for people to think sod that it's nails and not bother entering, just want people to have a go.

MintTrav

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2012, 12:57:16 PM »

even though it seems tough on the surface and you might not know the answer for certain it is simply a case of guessing a year, guessing an animal, guessing a country, guessing a language, guessing a disney film, guessing a footy team etc. All of which I think everyone who is able to type is more than capable of doing. Who cares if you don't know? It's a guessing game.

It's okay to guess if you have some idea of the possible answers, but pointless when there are dozens, or even hundreds, of possibilities.

It might be worth giving some options if you want people to make guesses. I can't see much point in shooting in the dark with no possibility of hitting on the answer.
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2012, 01:42:11 PM »

I definatly have 12 so far. Working on the last few.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
JK

Probably the worst player here

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2012, 03:55:52 PM »

You've gone to the effort to set questions and made a pretty swish YouTube video. That's the main reason I'm in
Skippy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2012, 04:01:57 PM »

You've gone to the effort to set questions and made a pretty swish YouTube video. That's the main reason I'm in

+1.
millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2012, 04:20:22 PM »

Sweet. I'll take swish.

Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2012, 07:23:27 PM »

Just to let you know Milli, I sat through the first 10 q's I believe and struggled with nearly all of them. So not participating as I know I will lose!
millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2012, 09:46:27 PM »

Just to let you know Milli, I sat through the first 10 q's I believe and struggled with nearly all of them. So not participating as I know I will lose!

LoLz cheers for letting me know Ant. You post in every quiz thread you don't enter?

Leatherman

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2012, 12:49:29 AM »

In pal, I'll make up the numbers. Looks like you've gone to a lot of effort, sick tekkers mate.
Don't think i got many right tho 

Satellite King
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2012, 01:26:36 AM »

Milli's blatantly done this to match the farcicalness had I have done it, wpwp, you nailed it.
millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2012, 08:18:30 AM »

Milli's blatantly done this to match the farcicalness had I have done it, wpwp, you nailed it.

Not enough gazza and Shearer questions I reckon. Smiley

Have had a few people txt me saying it's a decent quiz and they will do it during the week so I think we''ll reach double figures. Wiiiiiiiii

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 13 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: