blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 07, 2024, 11:02:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272928 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Bill and Ted's Excellentes Aventures
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 ... 93 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bill and Ted's Excellentes Aventures  (Read 259177 times)
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: January 31, 2013, 06:06:17 PM »

I love you Ian Smiley

I don't want the money back until I know whether you're actually going to win anything.

Obviously if you win you can keep the stake money and send me my winnings but if you lose then a full refund would be lovely.

Thanks mate.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #151 on: January 31, 2013, 06:09:59 PM »

LOL @ Matt.

Ian, doesn't sound like you did much wrong - just one of those days.  Now go and win something and then grim Matt.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #152 on: January 31, 2013, 06:22:25 PM »

LOL @ Matt.

Ian, doesn't sound like you did much wrong - just one of those days.  Now go and win something and then grim Matt.

this.

think the KK c/r is only good if there as capable as the bulk of frenchies, because then theres obv sick value, what with them not being able to fold a napkin. Would personally normally go for a c/c line if I check as the pfr. 1 pair can get put in some horrible spots further down the line when you bloat the pot. Like the c/f on the pair up though.

thumbs up have fun, and keep the updates/pics/hilarity coming pls.
iangascoigne

Just getting started.

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: January 31, 2013, 06:26:51 PM »

I am so disappointed to be out.Wanted to go deep so much in this comp. I am going to play the €300 tomorrow and maybe even the High Roller on Saturday. I may be out but I am not beaten. I mean most of the field are French !  Out of 50 tables I get Simon friggin Deadman lol.
         I have even brought my ' I Love Blackpool ' T shirt so I have to make one final table.
        Will try to bet a few pictures tomorrow. How the flip can he call with 10,10 . No wonder the Germans just walked through the bloody place. Can you imagine the Germans just ' walking through' London,Birmingham,Sheffield,Manchester,Liverpool,Glasgow, Nottingham? Seriously they would have had to scrap for every inch in every town. Different mentality you see.  Anyway rant over.Going for a snooze and a chill out before railing the choir boys and then a nice meal and a bit of wine tasting.

Father of Ed and Alice, grandfather to Toby. That is enough for anyone. Twitter @IanGas
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: January 31, 2013, 06:28:35 PM »

No wonder the Germans just walked through the bloody place.

Ian - you can't say that!

Wink

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #155 on: January 31, 2013, 06:35:36 PM »

see that's why I stake <3
edgascoigne

Newbury Racecourse's Best Dressed Gent. And What?

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: January 31, 2013, 06:44:22 PM »

3 levels to play.

66k avg 36k

Allez!!
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #157 on: January 31, 2013, 06:46:08 PM »

I am so disappointed to be out.Wanted to go deep so much in this comp. I am going to play the €300 tomorrow and maybe even the High Roller on Saturday. I may be out but I am not beaten. I mean most of the field are French !  Out of 50 tables I get Simon friggin Deadman lol.
         I have even brought my ' I Love Blackpool ' T shirt so I have to make one final table.
        Will try to bet a few pictures tomorrow. How the flip can he call with 10,10 . No wonder the Germans just walked through the bloody place. Can you imagine the Germans just ' walking through' London,Birmingham,Sheffield,Manchester,Liverpool,Glasgow, Nottingham? Seriously they would have had to scrap for every inch in every town. Different mentality you see.  Anyway rant over.Going for a snooze and a chill out before railing the choir boys and then a nice meal and a bit of wine tasting.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
JK

Probably the worst player here

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: January 31, 2013, 06:47:37 PM »

Don't get too worried Ian. Sounds like you ran pretty horrific and did well to last that long
iangascoigne

Just getting started.

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: January 31, 2013, 06:50:46 PM »

No wonder the Germans just walked through the bloody place.

Ian - you can't say that!

Wink

Of course I appreciate it is very incorrect and I am fully aware that some French showed incredible bravery in The Resistance etc so I don't want to slight or disrespect them. However I do often try to picture what would have happened had the German Army crossed the Channel and invaded Britain. I am convinced that we would have reacted a little differently. Maybe because we were a more urban country,an Island mongrel race but I could not see the people of the East End of London,the guys from the Welsh valleys, the steelworkers of Sheffield, the dockers of Liverpool,the shipbuilders of Glasgow just rolling over in the way that France appeared to do. In fact this little rant has inspired me to read up on the resistance so I can be a little more measured about it. In the meantime I still cannot believe he called with 10,10 and I missed everything. Stupid game.
              I will find a bookshop tomorrow and update you.

Father of Ed and Alice, grandfather to Toby. That is enough for anyone. Twitter @IanGas
iangascoigne

Just getting started.

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: January 31, 2013, 06:53:44 PM »

3 levels to play.

66k avg 36k

Go go Ed.We are not leaving here empty handed. Even if I have to nick a few wineglasses.

outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: January 31, 2013, 06:54:28 PM »

Ian

I sadly missed the opportunity to invest, but needless to say that

a. most people probably think this thread is providing their monies worth
b. the trip is a long way from over

Go get a bottle of Chateaux Neuf du pape, or whatever you pallete prefers, chill out and crush the next event!

Enjoy your poker trip and flip better!

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #162 on: January 31, 2013, 07:00:39 PM »

STUPID GAME

totally with you on that one!
edgascoigne

Newbury Racecourse's Best Dressed Gent. And What?

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: January 31, 2013, 07:35:57 PM »

Pretty major setback as AKdd < 22 on 259d K

30k @ 500/1k

Allez!!
ruud

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: January 31, 2013, 07:36:50 PM »

Ian

I sadly missed the opportunity to invest, but needless to say that

a. most people probably think this thread is providing their monies worth
b. the trip is a long way from over

Go get a bottle of Chateaux Neuf du pape, or whatever you pallete prefers, chill out and crush the next event!

Enjoy your poker trip and flip better!

all of this, except I am most fortunate to have a small piece of the action!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 ... 93 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: