blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 09:07:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272592 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Like Sport, Love Winners - Bettingemporium.com
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 ... 55 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Like Sport, Love Winners - Bettingemporium.com  (Read 134595 times)
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #630 on: August 04, 2014, 09:06:09 PM »

English Football - Pre-season Analysis

Stuart is doing a package on the top four divisions for us. There will be several write ups and we have just published the first. Cost for total package is £49.99

English Non League Football - FREE - Pre-season Analysis write up coming soon

We will also be publishing a write up on non league pre-season by a great judge. Just having his caricature done and then we'll introduce him.

We are also planning weekly (free) write ups on Premier League & Championship and Non League games once the season starts.

Joe, I'm looking to sign up for Redarmi's package, before I do is there any idea of how many bets are going to be recommended?
JoeBeevers

View Profile
« Reply #631 on: August 04, 2014, 09:11:17 PM »

We have got a great non-league expert writing for us, Alan Alger - on Twitter @Alan_Alger_

We have just published a pre-season write by Alan with a few bets on the Conferences divisions.

It is free to read for all registered users.

Some great content and write up's from Alan, fantastic season long bets as well, also helps reinforce some of the selections that I had already made so really pleased with that. Thanks Joe great bit of work for BE.

Thanks Omm, I think he is a great addition to the site. There are plans for him to start covering the games each week too once the season starts.
JoeBeevers

View Profile
« Reply #632 on: August 04, 2014, 09:13:29 PM »

English Football - Pre-season Analysis

Stuart is doing a package on the top four divisions for us. There will be several write ups and we have just published the first. Cost for total package is £49.99

English Non League Football - FREE - Pre-season Analysis write up coming soon

We will also be publishing a write up on non league pre-season by a great judge. Just having his caricature done and then we'll introduce him.

We are also planning weekly (free) write ups on Premier League & Championship and Non League games once the season starts.

Joe, I'm looking to sign up for Redarmi's package, before I do is there any idea of how many bets are going to be recommended?

The Premier write up has two recommends and the Championship write up four. Red is still working on the others but I'll try and get him to give you an idea.
JoeBeevers

View Profile
« Reply #633 on: August 05, 2014, 08:58:50 AM »

For Red's Pres-season analysis there will probably be five full write ups with approx 15 - 18 bets recommended all together.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #634 on: August 05, 2014, 10:01:18 AM »

For Red's Pres-season analysis there will probably be five full write ups with approx 15 - 18 bets recommended all together.

Thanks Joe, sounds like there is more than enough bets to cover the cost.
JoeBeevers

View Profile
« Reply #635 on: August 07, 2014, 09:04:54 AM »

We have just added a free write up by Redarmi on this week's NFL pre season games.

We will be offering quite a bit of free NFL stuff this year including some ante post and pre season write ups by Tighty and all Thursday night games will be written up by Neil and available to all registered users for free as well. We have also put our NFL package details up on the home page.

Having Redarmi do the pre season analysis and write ups every week is a great opportunity. It is a difficult market for betting for obvious reasons, and Red explains some of those reasons in his write up, but it makes for some great betting angles to exploit.
JoeBeevers

View Profile
« Reply #636 on: August 08, 2014, 06:37:15 PM »

English football season starts this weekend. We are now doing match write ups and analysis each week on the Premier League, The Championship and the top three Non League divisions.

This weekend's write ups and analysis have now been published. They are all free to registered users.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #637 on: August 08, 2014, 07:54:13 PM »

This week's Road to Riches live on bettingemporium

Free football league tip, free bet advice

Summary of everything new on Betting Emporium this week...

http://bit.ly/1ox8IhP

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #638 on: August 08, 2014, 08:07:07 PM »

Exeter also have a massive stomach bug going through the camp prompting Tisdale to register himself for tommorow
JoeBeevers

View Profile
« Reply #639 on: August 14, 2014, 12:02:29 PM »

Tighty has just published his 2nd NFL ante post special looking at player and team specials on the site. I have to say it's a work of art - I loved it. It's free to all registered users.

Premier League starts this weekend and we are running a free to enter comp with a $500 winner takes all prize:
http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=64158.0
MahoganyVic

View Profile
« Reply #640 on: August 15, 2014, 04:07:27 PM »

Hi, i have subscribed to redarmi's ante-post bets. Was just wondering if anyone could tell me where to find the head to head markets on betfred (team X to finish above team Y). Have given up trying to find them myself!
hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #641 on: August 15, 2014, 07:30:10 PM »

Hi, i have subscribed to redarmi's ante-post bets. Was just wondering if anyone could tell me where to find the head to head markets on betfred (team X to finish above team Y). Have given up trying to find them myself!

I think you want  Football/Outrights/ Premier season match bets.

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #642 on: August 15, 2014, 08:58:24 PM »

This week's "The Road to Riches" is at

http://www.bettingemporium.com/tips/index/44

including....

- Premier League tip from redarmi

- how to use free bets, and guarantee a return

- Ladbrokes offer to betting emporium customers

round up of all the football sections on the site for Premier League, championship, non league: ante post and weekly matches

My eyes are open wide
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #643 on: August 15, 2014, 09:34:46 PM »

This week's "The Road to Riches" is at

http://www.bettingemporium.com/tips/index/44

including....

- Premier League tip from redarmi

- how to use free bets, and guarantee a return

- Ladbrokes offer to betting emporium customers

round up of all the football sections on the site for Premier League, championship, non league: ante post and weekly matches

Isn't that ladbrokes offer to anyone that signs up from anywhere? Type in google ladbrokes sign up offer and that comes up.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #644 on: August 15, 2014, 09:52:11 PM »

yes, but use the Betting Emporium link!

My eyes are open wide
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 ... 55 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: