blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 12:56:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272577 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Like Sport, Love Winners - Bettingemporium.com
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 55 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Like Sport, Love Winners - Bettingemporium.com  (Read 134533 times)
JoeBeevers

View Profile
« on: January 31, 2013, 09:48:13 AM »

Thank you to Rich for allowing me to post this and apologies for the spam.

Some of you might find this interesting:

Betting Emporium is an exciting new football and sports tipping website on it's way soon.

http://www.bettingemporium.com/

Cheers,

Joe
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2013, 09:52:18 AM »

Morning Joe, I've signed up this morning.

Good luck with this.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2013, 09:52:41 AM »

Good luck Joe and Neil with this.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2013, 11:34:52 AM »

Best of luck guys.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2013, 12:25:54 PM »

Smiley

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2013, 01:01:26 PM »

Savage, boshi!

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2013, 01:02:59 PM »

best of luck with this
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2013, 01:07:48 PM »

Will be interested to see how this turns out, no doubt two of the good guys of poker making a dream team of tipping.

Is there anything majorly unique about this service Joe, or is it just because you both are going to be good at it?
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2013, 01:35:51 PM »

Looking forward to hopefully being able to mend my Cornetto like tendencies further Smiley

Best of luck gents!

The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2013, 05:42:11 PM »

Think I'll be sticking to Tips for Tikay.

But best of luck anyway.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
RWilson58
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2013, 07:03:10 PM »

I notice the website is claiming a 60% strike rate and has been profitable for 4 successive years. What is the average price taken? A 60% strike rate isn't much use if you are betting 1/2 shots. What is the ROI? Stating that you have been profitable is a bit vague. Also, is this record verified by anyone or a list of past bets viewable?
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2013, 07:59:11 PM »

Would be interested to hear some more details on this. I once dipped my toe into the tipping world and it is a very difficult thing to get right.  Anyone can tip darts winners with Skybet or horses with Stan James but that doesn't really provide any kind of a service in terms of delivering financial gains to the clientele and, of course, tipping winners at Betfair prices or Asian market prices is much harder and whilst do-able will never provide headline grabbing ROI figures.  Also the best way to grow a bank is to have a LOT of bets but tipster clients tend not to like too many bets.......Good luck with it and I actually do subscribe to a few services myself so if you could provide more details I might be ionterested if it suits the profile I am looking for.

Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2013, 08:52:47 PM »

Really like the look of this.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2013, 11:18:58 PM »

Interested to hear the answers to some of the questions already posted.

I too have subscribed previously so am a potential client.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
JoeBeevers

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2013, 10:55:52 AM »

I notice the website is claiming a 60% strike rate and has been profitable for 4 successive years. What is the average price taken? A 60% strike rate isn't much use if you are betting 1/2 shots. What is the ROI? Stating that you have been profitable is a bit vague. Also, is this record verified by anyone or a list of past bets viewable?

Thank you for showing an interest in Bettingemporium.com. As you are such a well established poster I am of course happy to answer any questions you or anyone else may have.  Smiley

At the moment the website is just a single page. Once the site itself is launched all selections, Betfair prices and historic bets will be on the site. Up until now only a very select few have had access to selections. We are going to change that. Even though it has been profitable in the past there is no guarantee that it will be profitable in the future.

The football over 2.5 bets will be on the site when it launches fully but that is only a small part of it. There are lots of plans and ideas that will be brought in over time. We are quite excited by it.

I don't really want to post a load of figures on here (because I want you to come to the site to look at them all obviously  Wink ) but so far this season (to Jan 20th) there have been 107 over 2.5 bets with 67 winners and at average Betfair prices and a 5% commission it is showing over £1400 profit to a level £100 stake and we are very happy with that. It's not sexy, no 10/1 winners here, it's a bit of boring number crunching but it has been profitable and we hope that it will continue to be.

« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 11:11:58 AM by JoeBeevers » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 55 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: