blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 04:42:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272608 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Like Sport, Love Winners - Bettingemporium.com
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Like Sport, Love Winners - Bettingemporium.com  (Read 134641 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #735 on: February 18, 2015, 04:50:11 PM »

Would you ever pay for tips? It's like paying for sex - you know it's probably cheaper in the long run but what an admission of defeat.

Pay for sex?

Nah, I'm a seller, not a buyer. Things are a bit quiet right now, but it's seasonal.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Tonibell

View Profile
« Reply #736 on: February 18, 2015, 05:00:26 PM »

Heard you won't stand a proper customer, only let them have half what they want.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #737 on: February 18, 2015, 05:05:47 PM »

Heard you won't stand a proper customer, only let them have half what they want.

Ha!

I call it "severely restricted". 5 minutes tops.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Tonibell

View Profile
« Reply #738 on: February 18, 2015, 05:09:11 PM »

Haha. Many liberty-takers try to flick it all in?
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #739 on: February 18, 2015, 05:20:31 PM »

Haha. Many liberty-takers try to flick it all in?

You'd be amazed at the strokes they pull to try & get on.

Tonibell

View Profile
« Reply #740 on: February 18, 2015, 05:28:49 PM »

Just have to accept some beards?
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #741 on: February 18, 2015, 05:33:48 PM »

Would you ever pay for tips? It's like paying for sex - you know it's probably cheaper in the long run but what an admission of defeat.

LoL.

Have paid for tips in the dim and distant. Inevitably many tipsters were just plain old charlatans/rob dogs etc and knew very little, and it quickly showed. Once I exorcised the need to cut corners I  realised over the years that there is absolutely no substitute for putting in the hours of work yourself. I doubt there are more than a couple of dozen people in this country that watch as much racing as I do each week, and if you back it up with solid notes, and tracker updates, and read daily news, stable tours, you can make it pay. It certainly turned me from a racing punter that had as many bad years as good, to a pretty decent one, when I finally decided to up my game. Same as in most things we do though, there is no magic secret, just hard work. There is also no better feeling than picking the winner, when all around others are putting up various other selections.

There are plenty of great sites (Linfoot on SL/Nutting,Taylor and Brien on Attheraces) that produce a regular flow of decent priced winners, that are free. We don't do too bad on the Racing Thread either!

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #742 on: February 19, 2015, 12:52:15 PM »

LoL.

Have paid for tips in the dim and distant. Inevitably many tipsters were just plain old charlatans/rob dogs etc and knew very little, and it quickly showed. Once I exorcised the need to cut corners I  realised over the years that there is absolutely no substitute for putting in the hours of work yourself. I doubt there are more than a couple of dozen people in this country that watch as much racing as I do each week, and if you back it up with solid notes, and tracker updates, and read daily news, stable tours, you can make it pay. It certainly turned me from a racing punter that had as many bad years as good, to a pretty decent one, when I finally decided to up my game. Same as in most things we do though, there is no magic secret, just hard work. There is also no better feeling than picking the winner, when all around others are putting up various other selections.

There are plenty of great sites (Linfoot on SL/Nutting,Taylor and Brien on Attheraces) that produce a regular flow of decent priced winners, that are free. We don't do too bad on the Racing Thread either!

That's an incredible claim given the fact that there must be at least 100 loltraders for betting firms who watch at least 50/60 hours of racing a week before all the full time racing pros on betfair/on course.  Timeform judges/analysts/atr presenters/racing post spotlight writers etc etc.  How much racing do you watch a week adz?  Not intended as a dig i am seriously interested.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 01:19:51 PM by arbboy » Logged
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #743 on: February 19, 2015, 08:08:25 PM »

I'm sure I've seen Adz mention before that he watches every UK race, the ones he can't watch at the time he records and watches later. I may be wrong of course.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #744 on: February 19, 2015, 08:11:38 PM »

Adz is married, so I reckon that's nailed on, and he probably gives them a 2nd spin if he can get away with it Grin

The crap that some pundits/judges come out with on TV, I reckon they watch less racing than me!

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #745 on: February 19, 2015, 08:11:57 PM »

I'm sure I've seen Adz mention before that he watches every UK race, the ones he can't watch at the time he records and watches later. I may be wrong of course.

Even all the banded shit from wolves Dundalk kemp ton Chelmsford City etc etc, so much of racing in  2015 I wouldn't watch even if I could make a screw out of it.  Fair play if he does.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #746 on: February 19, 2015, 08:16:29 PM »

Even all the banded shit from wolves Dundalk kemp ton Chelmsford City etc etc, so much of racing in  2015 I wouldn't watch even if I could make a screw out of it.  Fair play if he does.

If he's prepared to watch ten years of arsenal winning nothing, he'll watch seller's races at Dundalk.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #747 on: February 19, 2015, 08:23:04 PM »

If he's prepared to watch ten years of arsenal winning nothing, he'll watch seller's races at Dundalk.

Who will he bite at first? Yid or arb!!!!
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #748 on: February 19, 2015, 08:27:12 PM »

Who will he bite at first? Yid or arb!!!!

We kick off in ten mins so that might answer itself...

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #749 on: February 19, 2015, 08:32:46 PM »

Neither, because Eastenders is on Wink

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: