blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 12:02:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272645 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  DTD ipoker - Support / Help Thread
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 ... 41 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD ipoker - Support / Help Thread  (Read 92927 times)
smurf

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: February 21, 2013, 06:05:14 PM »

the email issue has been sorted thanks...only problem now is that the card i use for internet/poker transactions is now being declined because it is already registered with another skin.

if i log back on are support able to help...my only other card is from my current/mortgage account which i never use over the net...failing this i am going to have to use the wifes and we all know the trouble that could cause.

if support can help i will do it later
jack2off

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 21, 2013, 06:07:06 PM »

the email issue has been sorted thanks...only problem now is that the card i use for internet/poker transactions is now being declined because it is already registered with another skin.

if i log back on are support able to help...my only other card is from my current/mortgage account which i never use over the net...failing this i am going to have to use the wifes and we all know the trouble that could cause.

do you have moneybookers or paypal? think you can duplicate these on any! however, if you ring up the site where you have that card registered, they can delete this card from your account and then you can re register it on DTD. This is 100% the case don't let them tell you otherwise as I used to do some work for oneway poker and this was a common problem!
smurf

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 21, 2013, 06:09:56 PM »

do you have moneybookers or paypal? think you can duplicate these on any! however, if you ring up the site where you have that card registered, they can delete this card from your account and then you can re register it on DTD. This is 100% the case don't let them tell you otherwise as I used to do some work for oneway poker and this was a common problem!

i have paypal on ebay...i can look at that cheers
Dry em
Hit Squad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #108 on: February 21, 2013, 06:16:37 PM »

Paypal isn't a deposit option unless you can somehow combine it with Neteller or Moneybookers

UKash is an option?

gasman

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 21, 2013, 06:24:17 PM »

Paypal isn't a deposit option unless you can somehow combine it with Neteller or Moneybookers

UKash is an option?

Can I log into DTD with my Encore/Circus log in or cdim?
Nicola Dusk Till Dawn

£250,000 GTD £60 GRAND PRIX 22ND - 29TH SEPT 2013

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 21, 2013, 06:26:13 PM »

UKash is an option?

No you will need to create a new account. If you have a problem with using the email just let us know and we will sort for you support@dusktilldawnpoker.com

david3103

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 21, 2013, 06:35:08 PM »

UKash is an option?

No you will need to create a new account. If you have a problem with using the email just let us know and we will sort for you support@dusktilldawnpoker.com

i just created a new gmail account to use for this

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
Nicola Dusk Till Dawn

£250,000 GTD £60 GRAND PRIX 22ND - 29TH SEPT 2013

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 21, 2013, 06:36:48 PM »

UKash is an option?

As long as you're able to get on and get that Golden Chip we're happy Wink

DTD-Nick.W

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: February 21, 2013, 06:39:46 PM »

Hi Smurf

yes support will be able to move your card to the DTD cashier

EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 21, 2013, 06:41:38 PM »

Not Sure if this has been covered but think it will be relevant to a lot of players with i poker having so many skins

My Alias is FUN4FRASER on DTD but is also FUN4FRASER on Paddy Power which of course is also i poker skin.I dont use the Paddy Power account often (normally for satelites to the Irish Open or the odd Sunday Major)

Id like to transfer my FUN4FRASER alias to the new DTD i poker skin but assume it wont let me duplicate when I download the new software

Hopefully support can intervene ?

Pretty sure a few people will be in the same boat

Think I'll be up to Evilpie8 when I sign up.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 21, 2013, 06:42:31 PM »

Not Sure if this has been covered but think it will be relevant to a lot of players with i poker having so many skins

My Alias is FUN4FRASER on DTD but is also FUN4FRASER on Paddy Power which of course is also i poker skin.I dont use the Paddy Power account often (normally for satelites to the Irish Open or the odd Sunday Major)

Id like to transfer my FUN4FRASER alias to the new DTD i poker skin but assume it wont let me duplicate when I download the new software

Not Token Pole for Woodsey?

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 21, 2013, 06:47:24 PM »

Lolz Token Cheesy

Without doubt my favourite Southpark character but I had to explain it too many times to keep it when I sign up.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 21, 2013, 06:48:34 PM »

Not Token Pole for Woodsey?

I might take that one cheers  Tongue
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 21, 2013, 06:50:19 PM »

UKash is an option?

As long as you're able to get on and get that Golden Chip we're happy Wink

I'm in and have funds in place. All I need now is the time...

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
FLPBAZ
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 21, 2013, 06:55:03 PM »

Any idea on timing for launch of Mac/ipad software
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 ... 41 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: