blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 06:53:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272539 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  LilDave & CambridgeAlex DTD Streamed cash game sweats!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: LilDave & CambridgeAlex DTD Streamed cash game sweats!  (Read 8125 times)
paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2013, 08:04:25 PM »

I just sent the money to Alex and I have one of those code generating thingys that HSBC give you.  The code it generated for this transfer was 888 888.  Anyone Chinese willl be able to tell you how lucky that is!!!!

buy the lotto imo

8 lines of euro and standard for 8 weeks

guarentee to win

Just me
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2013, 08:08:38 PM »

1 of each cheers.

booked ty 5 left

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
Honeybadger

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2013, 08:30:55 PM »

Alex, can I please just sort the money out with Lil'Dave at a later date? We have various bits we owe each other anyway so it can just become part of that.
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2013, 08:35:31 PM »

Alex, can I please just sort the money out with Lil'Dave at a later date? We have various bits we owe each other anyway so it can just become part of that.

np

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
ForthThistle

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2013, 09:55:32 PM »

I'm not balla but would like 0.5% of both.

I know you said 1% minimum but if theres a chance?

If not then if anyone wants to share the share then post on here and we can split.

Thanks.

APAT NLHE Southern European Champion 2010
Take on Tikay February League Winner 2011

Rastafish throws himself headfirst into the railbirds, arms outstretched but the sea of bodies parts and Rastafish misses and crashes through the barrier on all fours.
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2013, 10:08:19 PM »

I'm not balla but would like 0.5% of both.

I know you said 1% minimum but if theres a chance?

If not then if anyone wants to share the share then post on here and we can split.

Thanks.

It's just chasing up and refunding 10 lots of £60 is enough in itself, doing 20x is just too much.

I'm sure you can find someone to share though Smiley

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2013, 12:47:06 AM »

Money sent to 20alex430

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2013, 01:07:13 AM »

I do not understand why you are selling this stake "together"?

educate me please

They aren't you can take either, both or none.  Lil Dave is a just incredibly lazy and couldn't be arsed to post imo.

haha, well maybe Cheesy

Aaron, it's not "a stake" i'm not selling because I need to be staked into this game, if I needing staking then blonde isnt the place I'd do this (for obvious reasons) basically me and Alex were talking, and decided it would be a cool idea to give blonde members, who I think it's fair to say will make up the bulk of the viewership to this stream, the chance to have a very small financial involvment. It's £60, it's a bit of fun, and you get to sweat it along as your watching! If I play a £5k pot, you've got £50 riding on the outcome!

I'm even giving people a bit of a freeroll in that if i lose £10k (i'll be in for £10k if the situation requires it) then your £60 will still be 1% should i turn it around and win (in affect you'll be buying my action in this game at 0.6!)

Alex offered to make a thread for us both, and as this isn't the easiest thing in the world obviously i snapped him off Cheesy

This game will be a real laugh, Skalie is hilarious, Rob makes every hand a nightmare, Sean will be winning £19k and trying not hang himself, Alex going off his lid with J2o, Walster sittin gback and thinking of all the houses and cars he owns whilst I hope that I get dealt Aces and occasionally 3bet J8s so people dont think im too tight Smiley If you wanna get involved for a small punt and a bit of fun then pls do. But this is not a "serious" thread.

BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2013, 02:13:15 AM »

Any chance I can take 1% of both and ship when I'm back home? ( I'm back 1 week on Friday)

If its not, its ok... Unless some kind beans want to ship it for me?

Anyone know if I can watch on my phone in Vegas?

(Thin I know)

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2013, 02:18:18 AM »

I do not understand why you are selling this stake "together"?

educate me please

They aren't you can take either, both or none.  Lil Dave is a just incredibly lazy and couldn't be arsed to post imo.

haha, well maybe Cheesy

Aaron, it's not "a stake" i'm not selling because I need to be staked into this game, if I needing staking then blonde isnt the place I'd do this (for obvious reasons) basically me and Alex were talking, and decided it would be a cool idea to give blonde members, who I think it's fair to say will make up the bulk of the viewership to this stream, the chance to have a very small financial involvment. It's £60, it's a bit of fun, and you get to sweat it along as your watching! If I play a £5k pot, you've got £50 riding on the outcome!

I'm even giving people a bit of a freeroll in that if i lose £10k (i'll be in for £10k if the situation requires it) then your £60 will still be 1% should i turn it around and win (in affect you'll be buying my action in this game at 0.6!)

Alex offered to make a thread for us both, and as this isn't the easiest thing in the world obviously i snapped him off Cheesy

This game will be a real laugh, Skalie is hilarious, Rob makes every hand a nightmare, Sean will be winning £19k and trying not hang himself, Alex going off his lid with J2o, Walster sittin gback and thinking of all the houses and cars he owns whilst I hope that I get dealt Aces and occasionally 3bet J8s so people dont think im too tight Smiley If you wanna get involved for a small punt and a bit of fun then pls do. But this is not a "serious" thread.
Thank fuck for that. I thought for one minute you'd shagged, drunk and snorted your way through that £30k you won last weekend already.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2013, 02:19:06 AM »

He didnt say he hadnt!

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2013, 02:20:55 AM »

@callum, booooooked gl out there

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2013, 02:28:57 AM »

1% of each please
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2013, 02:30:45 AM »

Cool, 3 left. Anyone wanna split 1 with forth thistle?

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2013, 02:31:15 AM »

@callum, booooooked gl out there

Thanks will ship on Friday the 1st march if you haven't heard from me ill leave $200 under a rock in Vegas with a note that its for you.

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: